What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

If it goes all out, Iran must first give a chance to the small victims like emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman to remove all foreign troops and sign a non aggression pact with Iran else they will be part of the war. It's not worth it that everything which they build gets destroyed and their economy gone.

If they reject the deal, the first thing Iran should do is destroying all their oil, gas, water infrastructure. No jokes of giving shelter to terrorist forces who attack from their bases Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and potentially Turkey and Pakistan in the future.

in iraq,i urge iran to use proxies.i urge iran to defend iran at all costs.i am not a shia,i am not arab as well and i don't like sectarian talk but you will find many here who will insult iran.i think muder of soleimani was illegal and it violated all international rules.problem is israel is controlling usa right now and trump is like a mad president who can take mad decisions.obviously you can't kill a general.completely illegal.i believe oman will remain neutral.uae,egypt and saudia will be together alongside with israel.turkey and russia might join iran.

Bro you are thinking crazy, read what you said one more time and you can see how idiotic it is.

Allright fake Zimbabwean.

Buddy this is what the U.S does, thousands of miles away from its country it causes problems, or interfers, it supports dictators and injustice

Trust me the world including your allies have had enough

If U.S goes stupid again, no one will be in awe of the U.S but it will confirm that the U.S is THE PROBLEM

Iraq insurgents killed 4500 in 8 years, Iran is 5 times the surface area with more than twice the population with extensive missile and asymmetric capabilities domestically and abroad. You can play around with the numbers in your head but it closer to Vietnam 2.0 than Iraq War 2 I can guarantee you that.

images

From these tweets it looks like trump is very serious about hitting Iran in case Iran tries to escalate or tries to take the so-called "revenge". It seems like Iranian goat is finally ready for slaughter as it has grown to the desired "size".

Buddy this is what the U.S does, thousands of miles away from its country it causes problems, or interfers, it supports dictators and injustice

Trust me the world including your allies have had enough

If U.S goes stupid again, no one will be in awe of the U.S but it will confirm that the U.S is THE PROBLEM
Europe will help them any day if you weren't aware buddy. Iran will get anally clapped from behind.

in iraq,i urge iran to use proxies.i urge iran to defend iran at all costs.i am not a shia,i am not arab as well and i don't like sectarian talk but you will find many here who will insult iran.i think muder of soleimani was illegal and it violated all international rules.problem is israel is controlling usa right now and trump is like a mad president who can take mad decisions.obviously you can't kill a general.completely illegal.i believe oman will remain neutral.uae,egypt and saudia will be together alongside with israel.turkey and russia might join iran.

Why can you not take the position there are no good guys here???... Both parties have their hands bloodied. It is just Evil Vs. Evil.

It's not a sectarian thing... It's based on fact.

Iranian General Suliman issued threats against Pakistan to and quite possible was also responsible for the sectarian Terrorism in Pakistan... Why can we not be brave enough to say... As a Pakistani... His death is not something we will mourn???

General Qassem Soleimani, the all powerful commander of the IRGC Quds Force, issued stern warnings to the Pakistani government and its military establishment. “I have this question for the Pakistani government: where are you heading to? You have caused unrest along borders with all your neighbours and do you have any other neighbour left that you want to stir insecurity for," Ge

Arab Monarchs should expect not to be excluded if this is true.

Why can you not take the position there are no good guys here???... Both parties have their hands bloodied. It is just Evil Vs. Evil.

It's not a sectarian thing... It's based on fact.

Iranian General Suliman issued threats against Pakistan to and quite possible was also responsible for the sectarian Terrorism in Pakistan... Why can we not be brave enough to say... As a Pakistani... His death is not something we will mourn???

General Qassem Soleimani, the all powerful commander of the IRGC Quds Force, issued stern warnings to the Pakistani government and its military establishment. “I have this question for the Pakistani government: where are you heading to? You have caused unrest along borders with all your neighbours and do you have any other neighbour left that you want to stir insecurity for," Ge

Here we go again another thread that has to be turned into a “Pakistan was threatened by Solemani”.

You sir have a mental sickness.

just militarily speaking do you think we can not hit US main land?
No you cannot hit US unless you mean a plane.

They had NOTHING to hit you with

You should atleast understand Iran has built up a considerable missile arsenal

And if Iran gets hit, it will start firing
Not accurate enough buddy, 500 CEP isn't even good enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom