What's new

BREAKING NEWS : Shots fired reported in Strasbourg,casualties feared

So think about this - France is facing huge protests. Ordinary French are sick and tired of blood sucking ruling junta and its puppet Macron. Despite this vicious junta letting Police target unarmed people, these protests have only grown stronger. I don't believe in co-incidences. This act is to sabotage the peaceful protests of ordinary French who want to get rid of the zionist installed Macron. It is a disgusting act which only some very disgusting people can organise.

Cherif C. Already known to Police services and intelligence services for radicalization.

document-exclusif-est-republicain-1544568585.jpg

The morning before the attack,Gendarmes raided his home attempting to arrest him for robbery,but wasn't found...

Manhunt still on...

fgt.jpg

So think about this - France is facing huge protests. Ordinary French are sick and tired of blood sucking ruling junta and its puppet Macron. Despite this vicious junta letting Police target unarmed people, these protests have only grown stronger. I don't believe in co-incidences. This act is to sabotage the peaceful protests of ordinary French who want to get rid of the zionist installed Macron. It is a disgusting act which only some very disgusting people can organise.

The suspect has 27 offenses, and was pursued by police earlier for another one. So I wouldn't call this terror attack, he is not politically motivated person. He is some drunk who just got out of jail for previous crimes. He was due to go to jail again, and decided to shoot people and have suicide by cop. All these so called 'radicals' all happen to have criminal backgrounds and are not productive people in any sense. I guess authorities try to get jail members swayed from their past by making them reach out to religion, education or something else. Die hard criminals will not revert from their ways and instead keep justifying their lifestyle with any new means they utilize.

I haven't seen Daesh claim this yet either.

Rest in peace for the dead .. and I hope shooter is not taken in custody alive , shoot that fcuker

Cherif C. Already known to Police services and intelligence services for radicalization.

document-exclusif-est-republicain-1544568585.jpg

The morning before the attack,Gendarmes raided his home attempting to arrest him for robbery,but wasn't found...

Manhunt still on...

View attachment 526003

Shoot the ba****d, son of a wh**e dead. Send his family members back to wherever thay came from. If they don't like the West or Europe then they can all go back. Aeroplanes work everyday. :mad:

France shooting suspect Cherif Chekatt was radicalized while in jail: officials
By Yaron Steinbuch

December 12, 2018 | 2:15pm

Cherif-Chekatt.jpg

Cherif ChekattAP

Cherif Chekatt, who remained on the lam Wednesday after a deadly rampage at a Christmas market in France, had been on police radar after being radicalized while jailed in three countries for a variety of crimes, officials said.

Police had been tracking Chekatt, a Strasbourg native and one of six siblings, who has 27 convictions in his criminal record, mostly in France but also in Switzerland and Germany, Paris prosecutor Remy Heitz said.

Chekatt also has been trailed by the domestic counterintelligence service DGSI — France’s equivalent of the FBI. He was flagged for radicalism in the slammer in 2015, when he was placed on the “Fiche S” radical watch list.

He was sentenced to prison in France in 2008 and in Basel, Switzerland, in 2013 for a slew of robberies, according to a 2016 court verdict in the southern German city of Singen.

The German robberies took place in Mainz, near Frankfurt, in 2012 and in Engen, near the Swiss border, in 2016.

A German security source told Reuters that after a conviction for aggravated theft, Chekatt had been jailed in the southern German city of Constance from August 2016 to February 2017.

He was released before the end of his two-year, three-month sentence into the custody of German authorities so he could be deported to France.

Chekatt grew up in the Cite du Hohberg, a sprawling housing estate built in the 1960s, where he lived at his parents’ apartment in the Rue Tite Live.

Neighbors said they believed his brother was a radicalized Muslim but had always seen Chekatt as a typical young man who dressed in jogging pants and sweatsuits, unlike his sibling who preferred a traditional robe.

“He had spent quite a bit of time in prison and since then we didn’t see him much. He had a radicalized big brother who was always in a djellaba, always at the mosque,” a 20-year-old who has known Chekatt since he was young told Reuters.

It’s frightening when you know he lived just next to you,” said the neighbor, who declined to be named.

Young men from his apartment block said Chekatt appeared to have been destabilized by his time behind bars.

Chekatt’s housing complex sits in what French police considered a “sensitive zone, just a couple of miles from the Christmas market.

His apartment, on the fifth floor, bears a white paper reading “Chekatt C.” Inside, police found a .22-caliber rifle and four knives, officials said.

With Post Wires

https://nypost.com/2018/12/12/franc...katt-was-radicalized-while-in-jail-officials/

Very "radicalized" article!

They term the brother who didnt shoot as radicalized just coz of his choice of dressing and spending time inmosque? While the guy in sweatpants (the shooter) was later radicalized in jail?

Looks more like a disgruntled guy who just got out of jail and couldnt find a job! Many who convicts are disgruntled!

The neighbour is just "radicalized" hater...Living next door to a "radicalized" person would mean they would be dead....

Sounds like an everyday thug who would shoot anyone due to anger issues...spending time in jail and was "radicalized" in jail - actually shows they need to clean their jail and separate petty thieves from retards (also known as radicalized beings) so that the "radicalization" doesnt spread!

RIP to the dead! Shoot him already! Doesnt sound like he will be changing to anyone good...considering he has blood on his hand now!

May the innocent people rest in peace andmay the injured get a speedy recovery.

Macron dialed up a terrorist attack to deflect criticism.

That is how Western criminals act to gain sympathy from Washington to London to Stockholm and to Paris and further out.
Of course, Macron suddenly called for that attack in secret, he definitely doesn't have more problems at hand, noooo... A terrorist attack definitely won't shake up the French people and make them vote for far right/left parties, noooo, not at all...

Perhaps you can explain how this would help Macron, considering that the yellow vests will likely still protest and that people will even more mobilize behind Le Pen and Méléchon, the biggest opponents of Macron.
Wait, I don't care for your explanation, because now you're now on my ignore list.

You're a complete conspiracy theorist. You really need help.

This is how Europe works:

Politicians in Europe figured it out, including a President of Italy:

Former President of Italy: "all democratic circles in America and of Europe, especially those of the Italian centre-left, now know that the disastrous attack (9/11) was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world, to place the blame on Arab countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan"

You really need help.

personal attack = banning. Or is pointing out the facts that the uzbeks are mostly genociders (I can document this fact) is the only thing that will get a ban on PDF?

Shoot the ba****d, son of a wh**e dead. Send his family members back to wherever thay came from. If they don't like the West or Europe then they can all go back. Aeroplanes work everyday. :mad:

@Dubious @Cell_DbZ

BREAKING : The prime suspect of the attack,was shot and killed by a Police patrol.

According to a police source the patrol was driving on Lazaret street in Strasbourg when they saw a man, corresponding to Cherif Chekatt, coming out of a building. The patrol then turned around and, seeing them, the suspect fired in their direction. The police returned fire fatally wounding him. Police forces are flocking to the area.

gu.JPG

gu2.jpg

gfh.jpg

Good job by the forces involved. :cheers:

Last edited:
French intelligence has been monitoring this guy for over a year. They must be really pathetic and useless.

Hats off for Police. Another terrorist sent to hell.

Unfortunately I think there are still others fiché S who could go wrong.

We should be aware and help all police forces to sent these terrorists to hell.

Good riddance to that scumbag. Nothing of value is lost.

May the innocent people rest in peace andmay the injured get a speedy recovery.

Of course, Macron suddenly called for that attack in secret, he definitely doesn't have more problems at hand, noooo... A terrorist attack definitely won't shake up the French people and make them vote for far right/left parties, noooo, not at all...

Perhaps you can explain how this would help Macron, considering that the yellow vests will likely still protest and that people will even more mobilize behind Le Pen and Méléchon, the biggest opponents of Macron.
Wait, I don't care for your explanation, because now you're now on my ignore list.

You're a complete conspiracy theorist. You really need help.

I actually could believe conspiracy theories if only those "theories" were convincing enough,BS as always.

tb1.jpg

tb2.jpg

That aim though. ^^

Police officers cheered by Strasbourg inhabitants after killing Chekatt.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom