What's new

BREAKING NEWS : Shots fired reported in Strasbourg,casualties feared

Gunshots in the centre of Strasbourg near the christmas market were reported and according to the local fire department one person was killed while many others were injured. The shooter is still on the loose.

Some reports say shooter targeted police or soldiers and was shot dead at scene. So is either an ISIS sympathizer or a right wing angry militant. If it is an ISIS sympathizer, it comes at time of Yellow protests, and might affect momentum of protests. If it is a right wing militant, will also have same affect. At the same time it might not impact demonstrations that much depending on how many casualties there are.

Some reports say shooter targeted police or soldiers and was shot dead at scene. So is either an ISIS sympathizer or a right wing angry militant. If it is an ISIS sympathizer, it comes at time of Yellow protests, and might affect momentum of protests. If it is a right wing militant, will also have same affect. At the same time it might not impact demonstrations that much depending on how many casualties there are.

Macron dialed up a terrorist attack to deflect criticism.

That is how Western criminals act to gain sympathy from Washington to London to Stockholm and to Paris and further out.

The Protest has enough momentum to continu and not be "Shut down" by "Lambda shooter". Not because they don't care... But we are at a stage where the protest went overboard in those past weeks...
And let's be honest too... The impact of a shooter whatever his relation is... has less "impact" in French minds...because such news isn't "New/First" anymore...

When you get "used to" somthing... then that something has less power on you.

The Protest has enough momentum to continu and not be "Shut down" by "Lambda shooter". Not because they don't care... But we are at a stage where the protest went overboard in those past weeks...
And let's be honest too... The impact of a shooter whatever his relation is... has less "impact" in French minds...because such news isn't "New/First" anymore...

So you are saying NORAD needs to create something bigger than just another fake Muslim ISIS shooting.

I am aware that some of them are actually Muslims, but since most are created by intel agencies, figuring out which ones are legit and which one are fake is not easy.

Macron dialed up a terrorist attack to deflect criticism.

That's probably gonna be a theory, that they began to turn some blind eye to suspected ISIS sympathizers on watch list because he thinks this will scare the Yellow Vest demonstrators. But, to determine that we need to be more familiar with France in general. I don't know enough about them, but I can't believe there are this many ISIS sympathizers that are armed and dangerous there. They must be bringing in lowlife gangster type of migrants.

Wow one dies in a shooting and its global news? Far right tries so tough to create the sense that there is chaos in Europe

So you are saying NORAD needs to create something bigger than just another fake Muslim ISIS shooting.

I am aware that some of them are actually Muslims, but since most are created by intel agencies, figuring out which ones are legit and which one are fake is not easy.

What's 'NORAD'? Only way Macron may use this to limit protests is declaring martial order of some sort which I don't see happening honestly. He will lose more popularity that way. It is not large enough of magnitude attack to justify that.

According to the prefecture of the Bas-Rhin,the gunman was identified. Still on the run.

That's probably gonna be a theory, that they began to turn some blind eye to suspected ISIS sympathizers on watch list because he thinks this will scare the Yellow Vest demonstrators. But, to determine that we need to be more familiar with France in general. I don't know enough about them, but I can't believe there are this many ISIS sympathizers that are armed and dangerous there. They must be bringing in lowlife gangster type of migrants.

ISIS related terro attacks in France and in Europe in general weren't immigrants... but mostly 2nd gen immigrants.
Born and Raised in France/Belgium. Who most of them can't read/speak Arabic correctly.
Most of them are from the "underground" world... Where the access to guns/rifles or even explosives was "Possible" and "easy".

Everyone can be an ISIS sympathizer at the End... after all..;What is needed is a vid saying that you are acting for "Them"...and that's is...your are part of ISIS...Whatever you are a true Muslim or not... it doesn't matter.

Nazis gangs or Anarchist gangs do more causalities than ISIS related groups in all of Europe... and that...for decades now.
But since Islam topics are the main focus for "almost" any group/entity in Europe..;Therefore their actions are equal to a thousands other crimes...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom