What's new

Breaking News :- RFI Issued for seven next generation Corvettes.

Hell yeah. This Modi govt is kicking ***.

Just hope Trump wins and K.O. to the liberalati.

No Turkish goods. Pakistanis will have full knowledge on it's capability.

Rule out italian goods as well. Maino devi don't have their backs any more.

Thuis should be design and developed in India by ONLY INDIAN COMPANIES.

Thuis should be design and developed in India by ONLY INDIAN COMPANIES.
Most likely should be, untill its a private shipyard winning the contract.

L&T might opt for German influence and Reliance may go for Russia.

It doesn't matter if its a private yard. In fact, better that the private yard gets it. They will take western foreign design support. With this one order it will bring the selected private yard up to speed in modern naval vessels in design and construction.

From there on out, next time, they will be more independent and capable of executing Navy's bigger orders.

The Govt. yards are too wedded to the Russian designs and warship design is evolving slower than I (personally) would like.

It doesn't matter if its a private yard. In fact, better that the private yard gets it. They will take western foreign design support. With this one order it will bring the selected private yard up to speed in modern naval vessels in design and construction.

From there on out, next time, they will be more independent and capable of executing Navy's bigger orders.

The Govt. yards are too wedded to the Russian designs and warship design is evolving slower than I (personally) would like.

The closing date of RFI is next month only. We will get to know more details soon.

I would be vary of the aesthetic appeal of the Visby as the focus is to replace the Veer FSG. The
Blohm+Voss Class 130 Corvette

Back
Top Bottom