What's new

Breaking News - PTI Leader - Fawad Chaudhry Arrested

Haiz tu kul k kel raye hain.. bajwa tu kuch kail ker leta taaa...

Property developers and dealers are worried and aghasted why and how this Regime change operation backfired and flopped so badly when all their previous plans worked well reagrding regime change.

Still couldn't decipher it and doing one mistake after another, all their dirty work done by police and PDM puppets and they calling the shots and failing miserably in all their endeavors with the help of Awam.

Last edited:
sour has started to finish Pakistan where bajwa ended

View attachment 913028
Decision are made with consensus of core commanders and current business environment

Decision don't change with simple change with COAS...if he decides otherwise he will be removed.

He was thoroughly vetted by USA etc first before he was appointed

Property developers and dealers are worried and aghasted why and how this Regime change operation backfired and flopped so badly when all their previous plans worked well.

Still couldn't decipher it and doing one mistake after another, all their dirty work done by police and PDM puppets and they calling the shots and failing miserably in all their endeavors with the help of Awam.
How did it flop?
To me everything looks perfect
Elections will be delayed till 2025
And PDM will win easy by then.
People will realize if they want bread (stability) they need to vote for PDM.

After all British rules with ease for 200 years ... Jinnah gave up and only came back when he saw Hitler as opportunity

Otherwise British would have never left.

In the western world they are too busy screwing rest of the world to do this stuff at home. We Pakistani really can’t compare what establishment of the western world does compared to Pakistan. Their establishment is loyal to their country and ours in full traitors
Not necessarily. Main establishments in USA has been compromised long time ago and hijacked by new world order in-charged authority figures. USA will collapse.

Whereas main establishments have done well for Pakistan comparatively until Bajwa. Even then, Pakistan defence has always punched above the weights despite the testing times.

This will provide impetus to PTI protests now. PMLN is A -class dumb. IK is also gearing up from massive protests and election campaign from next week.
Disagree

People called me dumb and stupid when I said PTI Protests will fail ..time and again I was proven right

Elections will be delayed till 2025 and it will be easy win for PDM in 2025..

If IK creates too much problem he will be killed off(first he will striked off)

Not necessarily. Main establishments in USA has been compromised long time ago and hijacked by new world order in-charged authority figures. USA will collapse.

Whereas main establishments have done well for Pakistan comparatively until Bajwa. Even then, Pakistan defence has always punched above the weights despite the testing times.
Lol

How did it flop?
To me everything looks perfect
Elections will be delayed till 2025
And PDM will win easy by then.
People will realize if they want bread (stability) they need to vote for PDM.

After all British rules with ease for 200 years ... Jinnah gave up and only came back when he saw Hitler as opportunity

Otherwise British would have never left.
election can not delay more than 5 years that is constitution

Everyone keeps saying bad news but the only bad news happening for Fauj is the barrage of attacks they are facing in Waziristan.

So how does Waziristan a far flung area have more of a hotbed than the streets of Pakistan right now?
I don’t understand your comparison between Fawad Chaudhry arrest and Waziristan issue bro.

Disagree

People called me dumb and stupid when I said PTI Protests will fail ..time and again I was proven right

Elections will be delayed till 2025 and it will be easy win for PDM in 2025..

If IK creates too much problem he will be killed off(first he will striked off)

Lol
There is a good chance of that happening.

And if that happens, the establishment boys will keep saying its IK stupidity or PDM’s brilliance and that establishment has nothing to do with it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom