What's new

Breaking News ! PAF To Hold Airshow in Karachi on 27th February

So i was right, PAF is definitely hiding real facts. Thunder shot down MKI, i will believe that from now on, i have no reason to not trust @Knuckles on this one given his Dad’s AF background, these things don’t remain hidden too long in the circles...

But then again, why isn’t Thunder openly being credited for the kill ? That would be the best marketing tactic. Or is it that both the F-16 and Thunder launched BVR Missiles, both having a lock, the AMRAAM got lucky first.
Not necessarily. Did not ask him for much info. Got a lot of it from a blog and friends who are currently flying. There is a lot more, but when they say please do not say more than this line, then gotta respect those terms.

They are like "shaam ki akhbaar" (evening newspaper).
They still had some research, or were less circulating and damaging if based on rumors or fake information.

If anyone is going, please please for God Sake, take some professional cameras with the most important thing and that is your skills and scope. I have high hopes from today’s show.

The venue for the airshow is The Wall / Salt & Pepper Village.
Yea, but that place is mostly crowded

If Dslr are allowed i might make video for you guys.
I don’t think that it’s not allowed, seen myself people filming the show in the past as well.

Why cant we the videos be just without the music ? seriously it kills the whole joy of aircrafts sound.
Exactly, sounds sh*t. The thrill is not about watching an airshow but hearing the buzzes of F-16 and Thunders. My fav are F-16 sounds, Mirages sound like some old rusty engines...

Too pumped up to watch the videos !!!!!

I wish to see Thunders performing nothing less than F-16s yaarrrr

‏ابی نندن کی زندگی بھی عجیب ہے!
ہر صبح بیوی کہتی ہوگی
"چاۓ تیار ہے"
اور زخم تازہ ہو جاتے ہونگے [emoji23][emoji23]

27thFeb
‎SurpriseDay

‏ابی نندن کی زندگی بھی عجیب ہے!
ہر صبح بیوی کہتی ہوگی
"چاۓ تیار ہے"
اور زخم تازہ ہو جاتے ہونگے [emoji23][emoji23]

27thFeb
‎SurpriseDay
Apas ki baat hai, he must be definitely missing us, instead of expecting some dandas, we gave him chai, (off course chittar to paray honge) but overall our military environment is more modern and sort of five star hotel as compared to indian military...

@aliyusuf @Syed Hammad Ahmed @Retired Troll @Windjammer is the show being aired on some channel as well ?

They are showing live sea air show....unfortunately i didnot go
F**k these cameramen. When F-16 was pulling out Vertical roll, they focused on murad ali shah, scums scums scums.

We will never have any “dhankay cameraman”, i would sack them from jobs with a big boot on their butts. Makes one furious, vertical roll and they focus on this clown

F**k these cameramen. When F-16 was pulling out Vertical roll, they focused on murad ali shah, scums scums scums.

We will never have any “dhankay cameraman”, i would sack them from jobs with a big boot on their butts. Makes one furious, vertical roll and they focus on this clown
so true

Last edited:
The event is over, so I thought i'd make a copy of the Car Pass...

Car Park.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom