What's new

Breaking News Malik Ishaq head of LEJ killed

No with orders from Army, it was Army. Politicians lost balls long ago. It was Army who gave the go ahead.

Possible, but given Shahbaz Sharif's encounter history it is quite likely that SS grew tired of this piece of shit. This encounter looks like perfect 90s style encounters that SS was famous for in Lahore and gird-o-nawah.

Didn't they arrest him 3 days ago and now he's dead?

Pakistan can never seem to get it right.

He was in and out of jail for past 11 years or so getting out after threatening the judiciary or making witnesses disappear. His last arrest was just one of those arrests but luckily the brave Punjab police took matter in to its own hand.

No with orders from Army, it was Army. Politicians lost balls long ago. It was Army who gave the go ahead.

Possible, but given Shahbaz Sharif's encounter history it is quite likely that SS grew tired of this piece of shit. This encounter looks like perfect 90s style encounters that SS was famous for in Lahore and gird-o-nawah.

Didn't they arrest him 3 days ago and now he's dead?

Pakistan can never seem to get it right.

He was in and out of jail for past 11 years or so getting out after threatening the judiciary or making witnesses disappear. His last arrest was just one of those arrests but luckily the brave Punjab police took matters in to its own hand.

What a news at start of the day

I hope it will significantly reduce the hate speech in Pakistan and the government won't allow somebody else replacing him anytime after

Next time anyone barked against Pakistan Army and its commitment towards terror elements. well spit on your face losers !

especially goes for MQMers !

How about "Next time any Pakistani is threatened due to his beliefs by these terrorists..."

BTW this guy had a long and fruitful history with our armed forces before terrorists were considered bad. So ..lets leave it at that.

Laatoun kay bhoot, this is a great day in the fight against terrorism.

How about "Next time any Pakistani is threatened due to his beliefs by these terrorists..."

BTW this guy had a long and fruitful history with our armed forces before terrorists were considered bad. So ..lets leave it at that.

Just like Altaf was a puppy pig of Army against PPP?

Just like Altaf was a puppy pig of Army against PPP?
That's right chief. Name one mainstream leader who did not play ball with military in our entire history? Not trying to defend Altaf Hussain. The fact remains that military isn't exactly clean, so lets tone down the Pak fauj ko salam mantra a bit.

And let's not ruin this good news with off-topic discussions either :)

That's right chief. Name one mainstream leader who did not play ball with military in our entire history? Not trying to defend Altaf Hussain. The fact remains that military isn't exactly clean, so lets tone down the Pak fauj ko salam mantra a bit.

And let's not ruin this good news with off-topic discussions either :)

you dont acknowledge truth, you start stupid mantra !

Khas kam Jahan paak

That's what I like about Urdu, I occasionally fully understand what you guys say, like this one, which is fully Persian. :D

On topic:

I heard this bastard was a notorious anti-Shia terrorist who preached hatred and violence. Is this true? If yes, then may he rest in hell and good job to Pakistani police.

It shows battling terrorists in Pakistan has more political obstacles rather than military ones. What you need is some ruthless politician with balls to exterminate all this virus without any political consideration. Pakistan has suffered enough, it's enough.

Was he top leader of LeJ or just leader in its ranks?

Great news after Namaz-e-Fajr. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Yes Indeed.

Next time anyone barked against Pakistan Army and its commitment towards terror elements. well spit on your face losers !

:pakistan:

CLEJfBKUAAAFSNT.jpg
CLEJfKZUcAAmL5j.jpg
CLEJfNaUEAAMSEE.jpg
Lanat bar Lanat Till Judgement day. Marey gye ye Kutay. Inshallah Rana Sanaullah bhi esi thra mara jaye ga. Aj Kuch Shaheedoon ko sukoon mila. Lanti Uteh gye duna say.

No Minister is on ECL, If you call of corruption first start from bloody Musharraf , why a General gets pain in his *** when court calls him . Justice is not for Pmln ony should be for all .
5 to 6 Ministers are not official ECL but on real but unofficial ECL. You really don't know what's going on. You will know it soon.

:pakistan:

CLEJfBKUAAAFSNT.jpg
CLEJfKZUcAAmL5j.jpg
CLEJfNaUEAAMSEE.jpg
Biaaach always be a biaaach no mater she dress like a queen:tup: and add ptians terrorists also in this category or I post that leak video here in which your fagot cult leader barking against generals? Brainless followers forget everything as day past.

That's what I like about Urdu, I occasionally fully understand what you guys say, like this one, which is fully Persian. :D

On topic:

I heard this bastard was a notorious anti-Shia terrorist who preached hatred and violence. Is this true? If yes, then may he rest in hell and good job to Pakistani police.

It shows battling terrorists in Pakistan has more political obstacles rather than military ones. What you need is some ruthless politician with balls to exterminate all this virus without any political consideration. Pakistan has suffered enough, it's enough.

Was he top leader of LeJ or just leader in its ranks?

He was the TOP Leader & his execution in this style means the complete annihilation of this organization is started, we have already killed LeJ Baluchistan Commander (some Kurd guy) in similar way few months back since then number sectarian attacks & casualty rate drop to the lowest in Baluchistan ....

Back
Top Bottom