What's new

Breaking News: Iran Parliament passes law designating US Army a terrorist organization

Some days ago I dreamt of treading over a wooden bridge to cross into some Indian mountainous region, covered with intense fog, holding an assault rifle slowly and carefully. No idea whether it was an ak or what. HAIDERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Better that you and @fitpOsitive open an "Aastaana e Aaliya", under some joint venture (JV) arrangement.:lol:

American military will assassinate trump and will blame it on Iran to get sympathy from LGBT public. Iranians should be extra careful because they are dealing with a snake right now.

Strangely enough, last night I dreamed about Nasrallah asking me if I'm ready to go to the front with them or I will join them separately using my own car. I said I will go on my own. But it was a really serious dream. I was like a major general or decision maker in the war. o_O

Well , 9 month ago , I had dream that fighters are bombing Tehran .... and my friend , last week ( before The Sepahbod death) had a dream which in his dream blood of our martyrs were covering our ground ...

my friend is praying Ziarat Ashura every night after his uncle martyred in Syria 3 years ago ...

so , if war happen , in short term there is high probability that USA overpower us and inflict heavy damage on us but that doesn't matter , because we have to fight or live in shame ...

Well , 9 month ago , I had dream that fighters are bombing Tehran .... and my friend , last week ( before The Sepahbod death) had a dream about blood of our martyrs cover our ground ...
my friend is praying Ziarat Ashura every night after his uncle martyred in Syria for past 3 years ...

so , if war happen , in short term there is high probability that USA overpower us and inflict heavy damage on us but that doesn't matter , because we have to fight or live in shame ...
May his uncle rest in peace.

Sorry to say though. I suppose that is very likely. I am hoping Russia and China support Iran by providing state of the art hardware to tilt the advantage to Iran and to not give the US a simple walkover.

I feel like this is the end for America and China will rise as the new superpower.

Not long ago, the Russians thought they were untouchables too and some cunning politics and tactics later, they were sent to stone ages.

This might be America's turn now.

Both are bad things for Muslims. China is the worst news for Muslims of this region as their oppression is bigger than Americans.

Sorry to say though. I suppose that is very likely. I am hoping Russia and China support Iran by providing state of the art hardware to tilt the advantage to Iran and to not give the US a simple walkover.
Even without foreign help, it won't be a simple walkover. The Iranian armed forces are ready to stand against any nation and inflict heavy damage on them in return. Iran has 1 million professionally trained personnel, as well as 3 million para-militia Basij forces that are ready to be armed. Add to this number our proxies in the region as well. Millions of Iranians will join them if war happens. I am not including our missiles and drones in this equation yet.

Lolz what is the value of iranian parliament? Its just a rubber stamp for supreme leader.

Even without foreign help, it won't be a simple walkover. The Iranian armed forces are ready to stand against any nation and inflict heavy damage on them in return. Iran has 1 million professionally trained personnel, as well as 3 million para-militia Basij forces that are ready to be armed. Add to this number our proxies in the region as well. Millions of Iranians will join them if war happens. I am not including our missiles and drones in this equation yet.
Let's hope for the best then. God bless Iran.

Better that you and @fitpOsitive open an "Aastaana e Aaliya", under some joint venture (JV) arrangement.:lol:

Chacho g I kid you not another night I was sliding forth on a tank in some desert area to jump down on the tarmac . There were sheds around and no I don't play call of duty.

If we shatter their aura of invincibility ( damage them enough ) , others will start to bite them and bleed them to death ...
I understand your emotions but reality is different. It will barely take them 2 days to end Iran's military infrastructure and machinery. Iran will be decimated and it's oil and resources will be plundered

Russia and China need to provide satellite data on US vessels, aircraft and army positions---so Iran could target them with ballistic missiles.

Especially Russia will help, because war in the Middle East, oil price increase and US in a new quagmire is in Russian interests

Back
Top Bottom