What's new

Breaking News!!F-16 Shot down by IAF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the best you can come up with???

Banda ghairat kar kai chup kar kai beth jata hai. Waisai hi zaleel ho rahai ho :lol: :lol:
Tell me how one can post a video of a pilot captured on 27th on 26th itself. Don't tell me that ISPR has time machine, please.

So the IAF plane that burnt to the ground is now Pakistani. Glad we arrested one alive

After you kind good people have finished talking with this sewer rat nicely, Can you please send him to us in KP manshera were looking forward to having a one to one with him.

Tell me how one can post a video of a pilot captured on 27th on 26th itself. Don't tell me that ISPR has time machine, please.

It doesn't matter buddy. We have your pilot. Your aircraft has been shot down

OWN HIM

It's a glitch the video was posted about an hour ago that's enough to burst your bubble

It's a glitch the video was posted about an hour ago that's enough to burst your bubble

If Pak army can arrange everything to stage this capture drama I don't they think they r stupid enough to post a video of captured soldier 24 hours before claiming it.

If Pak army can arrange everything to stage this capture drama I don't they think they r stupid enough to post a video of captured soldier 24 hours before claiming it.
Yes correct

airstrikes happened on 27th feb but the video was available on internet on 26th ?

I will tell you how. Let me introduce you to something called time zones. More information here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone

To summarize, the video is likely hosted in the US in Pacific time zone, where it would have been 26th Feb still when the video got uploaded. You should instead check how long ago the video was uploaded. This video might be solution for your heartburn:

Ok, so the game has begun officially.

Next is IAF turn. I won't vote for Modi if he did not reply to provocation by Pak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom