What's new

Breaking News!!F-16 Shot down by IAF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats happening on Indian media right now?

Disowning of pilot started. Not good for him.

We are not pak. will never disown our men in uniform like pak did during Kargil. MEA briefing has started. Whether he crashed or shot down, all for protecting us. And we are super grateful for that.

Ok, so the game has begun officially.

Next is IAF turn. I won't vote for Modi if he did not reply to provocation by Pak.
Provocation my foot,they came inside Pakistan.

We are not pak. will never disown our men in uniform like pak did during Kargil. MEA briefing has started. Whether he crashed or shot down, all for protecting us. And we are super grateful for that.
He was captured around 10 AM and IAF unoffically denied it.

No point. Even trying to convince these living dead we have posting here. Who are clearly so dumbed up with there 24 hour hostile Indian media garbage they are now sadly unable to tell a truth from a lie. Where the rest of us can.

Seriously this war is definitely coming. To the region. Simply of Modi and like feeding these billion bots nothing but hate propaganda against us.

Pakistan will just have to wait for the more saner Indians bureaucrats. And the pilots family to claim him back. The whole world can see it pakistan has captured Indian pilots. But not these Indians. The show for these disillusioned people goes on in there misery slum lives.

Yeah.

I believe no turning back. I trust him. We must start attacking their defences too whether it is Army, AF or Navy.
Won't help because you require months to full deploy but we are able to pull troops from all over in just few hours and bring them on IB.

So MEA Spokesperson has confirmed loss of 1 aircraft and 1 pilot.

We are an honourable nation, we will not hide our losses like Pakistanis. My trust on the Gov has been met.

You lie and make up bull shit all the time
We just accepted our loss. How is that a lie?

Look at what your forces are doing, they are just denying the loss of F16. When have you accepted your losses?

We just accepted our loss. How is that a lie?

Look at what your forces are doing, they are just denying the loss of F16. When have you accepted your losses?

your mea said one paf fighter jet down.he didn't mention f-16.pakistan didn't even mention any loss.

we dont know that for sure do we. There is a chance for deescalation as well isnt there ?
No chance for de-escalation after PAF has attacked our armed forces. We just attacked a terrorist hideout and in return you have attacked our defense forces, how can there be a de-escalation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom