What's new

BREAKING NEWS!EXPOSE! Arunachal Sold to CHINA ? PROOF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was bound to happen......
Most of the Indian forces are on Pakistani borders.

Could be an office of China investment company... only Indian govt. can clarify the matter.

Fact is 99% of Indian army is on Pakistan borders, and if other borders are violated... India would never know, no reason to blame Indian security forces of taking bribe from China or Bangladesh's cow smuggling rackets.
99%..interesting...You must have been terrible at math.

Oh Ok .. but On *** every one agreed ! First published by its members. So Should I delete this post from my FB Page atleast ?

Yes, give the coordinates of the building if you have it?

I mean your strike forces.. i didn't counted security guards of Indian commercial banks.
Thats a number for your consumption.Sometimes its 90% in Kashmir now its 99% along Pakistan borders.
We have zero threat from Pakistan,except a few terrorists you send here in there,which we our forces handle efficiently.Most of the problems are on China border(real problems).Additional 50,000+ troops have been cleared to be stationed at the China border recently.

We cant just think its a troll. Its a Serious Issue concerns me ! Need more info abt it

That's what i said.. only Indian govt. can come forward and deny it... otherwise we believe it.
Historically, fanatic hindu govt. of India had always complained to Google and wiki for showing Kashmir as disputed or Pakistani territory.
If it was untrue.. hindu govt. would have complained to wiki by now.

Economist Complaint Accuses India Of Kashmir Map | UK BBC News

tumar gharar pra at most 9 km:lol:
paltan bajaror botora keneka? tiklu Grande d e sun hili gol sob.
lol.. meh!! moi etia teok (jorhat)ot asu... korbat uporot upstreamot thik borokhoon porise..mur ghoror verandeh lagi paani uthisey.. usoor-pasor potharor pora mach-kekura sob ghorot ahi paise...:P... aey bota-borokhoon ot chinese gita ki dal ba kori ase arunachalot..:cuckoo::rofl: btw grenade ketia pothile .gomey napau jey??:undecided:

That's what i said.. only Indian govt. can come forward and deny it... otherwise we believe it.
Historically, fanatic hindu govt. of India had always complained to Google and wiki for showing Kashmir as disputed or Pakistani territory.
If it was untrue.. hindu govt. would have complained to wiki by now.

Economist Complaint Accuses India Of Kashmir Map | UK BBC News
Hindu government with a sikh prime minister muslim vice president muslim Foreign minister..Your Pakistani brain seems to have stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom