What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Economic Bomb Blast!!!

Reaction score
I have been suspecting this would happen soon, with Larry Page and Sergey Brin selling their shares of zionist google (i.e. CYA).

Tata is by far the largest industrial complex corporation in India with numerous branches, one of which is Tata Consultatancy Services (A vendre / For Sale).

Remarkably, they lost their prime website. Also, other Indian IT firms have shown 'slow' business, i.e. no activity. Following my connections I found that indeed the IT industry has actually crashed, regardless of the numbers posted.

I mention this because IT is today a huge factor in nearly all businesses, and as such they are leading indicators. If this is indeed true, we shall see other bubbles burst. Expect the US stock market crash to occur sometime this summer or fall (there's usually a 6-8 months lag).

For example, my relatives and friends have noted a lot of people have been laid off quietly. The public transit system has shown a decrease in ridership for the first time in decades!!! This is quite unusual since the city has gained about 7% annual population. Other areas such as the energy sector is hiding severe losses, and national traditional reserves are near depleted in the MAJOR energy countries (USA, Canada, Egypt, Mexico, KSA). The suspicion KSA's Gawar field is near depletion in only a few more years (the sheiks vehemently deny this).

Please share your personal experiences only (no flames please! :flame:). If this is true, what do we as ordinary people do to cope???:devil::angel:

I have been suspecting this would happen soon, with Larry Page and Sergey Brin selling their shares of zionist google (i.e. CYA).

Tata is by far the largest industrial complex corporation in India with numerous branches, one of which is Tata Consultatancy Services (A vendre / For Sale).

Remarkably, they lost their prime website. Also, other Indian IT firms have shown 'slow' business, i.e. no activity. Following my connections I found that indeed the IT industry has actually crashed, regardless of the numbers posted.

I mention this because IT is today a huge factor in nearly all businesses, and as such they are leading indicators. If this is indeed true, we shall see other bubbles burst. Expect the US stock market crash to occur sometime this summer or fall (there's usually a 6-8 months lag).

For example, my relatives and friends have noted a lot of people have been laid off quietly. The public transit system has shown a decrease in ridership for the first time in decades!!! This is quite unusual since the city has gained about 7% annual population. Other areas such as the energy sector is hiding severe losses, and national traditional reserves are near depleted in the MAJOR energy countries (USA, Canada, Egypt, Mexico, KSA). The suspicion KSA's Gawar field is near depletion in only a few more years (the sheiks vehemently deny this).

Please share your personal experiences only (no flames please! :flame:). If this is true, what do we as ordinary people do to cope???:devil::angel:

Buy gold, gun and animo.

Wait a second......... You are saying the U.S stock exchange will crash because some I.T firms in India and Pakistan are having a hard time? :rolleyes:

Stop propaganda man ...

Indian IT - BPO Industry Exports Touches USD 50 Billion Landmark

Industry emerges stronger from the global economic meltdown to post encouraging results

* Domestic market expected to witness 12 percent growth in FY09-10; to reach INR 662 billion
* Industry will continue to be a net hirer; direct employment expected to grow by 4 percent and cross 2.3 million with over 90,000 jobs added in FY09-10
* FY 10-11 outlook; Software and Services exports revenues to grow by 13-15 percent and domestic revenues to grow by 15-17 percent

NASSCOM today released the Indian IT-BPO sector performance estimates for FY09-10. According to the findings, export revenues for the Indian IT-BPO industry are expected to record a growth of 5.5%, to reach USD 49.7 billion in FY 09-10.

Mr. Pramod Bhasin, Chairman NASSCOM and President & CEO, Genpact said “The performance of the industry in this year is far stronger than what is reflected through the growth numbers. The industry has reinvented itself by increasing its cost efficiencies, utilization rates, diversification into new verticals and markets and new business and pricing models. In the process, it was also able to turn itself into a business transformation enabler for its clients. With a renewed value proposition, we look forward to a terrific future with growth estimates of 13-15% in FY11 for the export sector and 15-17% for the India market.”

Mr. Som Mittal, President, NASSCOM said, “It’s a historic moment for the Indian IT-BPO industry as it touches the USD 50 billion landmark. The growth was led by domestic market buoyed by increased Government spending in IT. In addition, new areas such as Engineering Services and Product Development displayed phenomenal momentum clocking a combined revenue of over USD 10 billion.

With 450 delivery centers in 60 countries across the world, the industry has an unparalleled global value chain. The industry has also enhanced its global workforce, hiring specialized talent in developed markets and building a truly global delivery model.”

As per the findings, the coming years are going to represent a significant shift in terms of business models, service lines, customers and talent structure. There will be increased focus on higher end offerings such as system integration, consulting, business intelligence, knowledge services and vertical specific BPO services.

The industry is expected to generate an increasing share of revenues from the untapped SMB segment through improved pay per use business models and platform solutions. It is also expected to acquire domain expertise and near shoring capabilities to further advance India’s value proposition as a global outsourcing hub.

Key highlights of the industry performance in FY 2009-10

Statistics for Reference:

• Financial year Exports (USD bn) Domestic (INR bn)
  • FY 08-09 47.1 590
  • FY 09-10 49.7 662
  • FY 10-11 (outlook) 56-57 761-775

Indian IT - BPO Industry Exports Touches USD 50 Billion Landmark

Ironman, with all due respects this may well be another (and LARGER) Satyam scandal in the making.

China's largest search engine hacked

China’s largest search engine, Baidu, confirmed that its website was paralysed on Tuesday morning after coming under a cyber-attack. The search engine has now resumed operation.

“The reason why Chinese users could not log on to the website was that our domain name server (DNS) in the United States was illegally attacked,” it said in a statement that gave no details of the attack.

The company said it was still investigating the problem, and declined to give further information.

Problems were found at around 8 a.m. The website reopened at 11:30 a.m.

“It is rare for Baidu dot com to be down for so long as the company boasts high security protection,” said Li Tiejun, an IT security engineer of Beijing Kingsoft.

The search engine, which claims 70 per cent of China’s Internet search market, had only been down only once previously, for half an hour in December 2006.

Chinese Government Website Hacked to Spread Malware

Mike Geide, Senior Security Researcher at Zscaler, has found that a Chinese government website has been recently infected. The infection is found similar to the one during an Internet assault, which reportedly drove Google to say that it'd stop operating on the Chinese Internet, as reported by USA TODAY on January 26, 2010.

Geide became aware of the infection hitting 'latax . g o v . c n ' when he visited a forum that posted a report stating that users accessing the website could become infected with malware.

The researcher also states that anyone following the government website containing tax payment related information will face the risk of receiving infection. A malware infiltrate into the visitor's system through a newly found vulnerability in the Microsoft Web-browser - Internet Explorer. A backdoor component on the target computer will be created that will help the attacker to plant a program for activating the computer's webcam and capturing sensitive data without leaving a clue, Geide explains.

The original malware threat existed in the indexing page of the website. For executing the attack, a popular crime-ware kit of do-it-yourself type called 'Hupigon' was used.

The security researchers state that upon installation, 'Hupigon' can present different utilities to the attackers. A rootkit feature in Hupigon makes its detection especially difficult.

Moreover, Hupigon's menu-driven controls come in Chinese language and the place for the kit's trading is also the Chinese language forums.

According to the researcher, the question that arises is whether these attacks are designed to potentially monitor 'citizens' activities, or whether hackers have infiltrated the g o v . c n sites. Whatever the case may be, users are recommended that they do safe browsing, while those using IE 6 should upgrade or switch to another browser, he added.

» SPAMfighter News - 02-02-2010

So what you will say now, the mightiest of all the greatest super power ever china will crash have a walk dude.............:bunny:

China's largest search engine hacked

China’s largest search engine, Baidu, confirmed that its website was paralysed on Tuesday morning after coming under a cyber-attack. The search engine has now resumed operation.

“The reason why Chinese users could not log on to the website was that our domain name server (DNS) in the United States was illegally attacked,” it said in a statement that gave no details of the attack.

The company said it was still investigating the problem, and declined to give further information.

Problems were found at around 8 a.m. The website reopened at 11:30 a.m.

“It is rare for Baidu dot com to be down for so long as the company boasts high security protection,” said Li Tiejun, an IT security engineer of Beijing Kingsoft.

The search engine, which claims 70 per cent of China’s Internet search market, had only been down only once previously, for half an hour in December 2006.

Chinese Government Website Hacked to Spread Malware

Mike Geide, Senior Security Researcher at Zscaler, has found that a Chinese government website has been recently infected. The infection is found similar to the one during an Internet assault, which reportedly drove Google to say that it'd stop operating on the Chinese Internet, as reported by USA TODAY on January 26, 2010.

Geide became aware of the infection hitting 'latax . g o v . c n ' when he visited a forum that posted a report stating that users accessing the website could become infected with malware.

The researcher also states that anyone following the government website containing tax payment related information will face the risk of receiving infection. A malware infiltrate into the visitor's system through a newly found vulnerability in the Microsoft Web-browser - Internet Explorer. A backdoor component on the target computer will be created that will help the attacker to plant a program for activating the computer's webcam and capturing sensitive data without leaving a clue, Geide explains.

The original malware threat existed in the indexing page of the website. For executing the attack, a popular crime-ware kit of do-it-yourself type called 'Hupigon' was used.

The security researchers state that upon installation, 'Hupigon' can present different utilities to the attackers. A rootkit feature in Hupigon makes its detection especially difficult.

Moreover, Hupigon's menu-driven controls come in Chinese language and the place for the kit's trading is also the Chinese language forums.

According to the researcher, the question that arises is whether these attacks are designed to potentially monitor 'citizens' activities, or whether hackers have infiltrated the g o v . c n sites. Whatever the case may be, users are recommended that they do safe browsing, while those using IE 6 should upgrade or switch to another browser, he added.

» SPAMfighter News - 02-02-2010

So what you will say now, the mightiest of all the greatest super power ever china will crash have a walk dude.............:bunny:

Why take offence? Indeed it is suspicious how zionist google has not "come-out-of-the-closet" and publicly declared it alliance with the NSA (using China as a lame excuse). Yes, there are many strange happenings lately and these are a pattern.....

Ironman, with all due respects this may well be another (and LARGER) Satyam scandal in the making.

Dude.. I work in one of these so called crashing IT/BPOcompanies. This year (2010) seems better than any single year in last 5 years.

The business vertical I am responsible for is inducting 1850 new employees in next six months to cater to the new flow of business. Have had to actually move back temporarily to India from US to ensure this goes smoothly..

With due respect to your Connections, they have no clue what they are talking about..

It's funny that he thinks the U.S stock exchange will crash just because some I.T firms in India and pakistan are having a hard time.

If the companies did go bankrupt it would be great for people in the U.S and other countries because then the employers would be forced to hire people in their own country instead of cheap overseas workers.

Gentelman, i think you flame this thread on your own=)
First of all there is nothing as ''shiite, sunni or zionist''. there is only money. ok? try to understand everything as a part of global economy game.
And Egypt is not an energy country. with 100 billion dollar gross national product gnp, egypt is nothing... just the fruit basket of the arabic world. so you shouldnt take this country serious. so the same for mexico. i advice you to look at BRIC and G-8 countries.

There's a lot of "frogs in a well". :)

As the older we get we acquire knowledge and experience. For most of us we should know that we can't always trust published numbers/statistics/news. Now I'm no fan of aljazeera, because of their lack of journalistic integrity and independence (the result of under-the-table transactions and being sold-out). Nevertheless, here's something "odd" about the improving US unemployment numbers:

The US unemployment rate has reached a five-month low of 9.7 per cent, despite US employers reporting that they cut 20,000 jobs from their payrolls in January.

Before Friday's announcement from the US labour department, it was widely reported that the number of employed was likely to rise by between 5,000 and 15,000.

The apparent discrepancy between number of jobs lost and the improvement in the unemployment rate reflect the department's use of two different surveys for collecting the data.

The jobless rate is decided based on information gathered from households, while the change in the number of people receiving a paycheck in determined by figures provided by companies.

A sharp increase in the number of people giving up looking for work is believed to have helped depress the jobless rate.

The number of so-called "discouraged job seekers" rose to 1.1 million in January from 734,000 a year ago.

Market reaction

Al Jazeera's Patty Culhane, reporting from Washington, said: "What is going to be important here is how the markets and the general population react to these numbers.

"Whether they focus on the fact that jobs continue to be lost in the US economy or if they think that it doesn't look quite as bad, at least statistically.

"The hope was that you would start to see an increase [in the number of jobs] - obviously the economy has started to grow, so the administration was hoping that jobs would follow suit.

"Most economists will tell you that this economy will have to add 400,000 jobs a month for the next three years to get back to where this country was before the recession began."

Global stock markets were already at three-month lows before the figures were released.

'Psychologically' good

Eugenio Aleman, an economist with the Wells Fargo bank, said that although the figures reflected little change in the number of people working, the drop in the jobless rate was "good for the psychological aspect of the recovery".

"This can improve consumer confidence, and maybe allow consumers to spend more" to boost overall economic activity," he said.

Barack Obama, the US president, has declared that job creation will be his top priority in 2010.

"While unemployment remains a severe problem, today's employment report contains encouraging signs of gradual labour market healing," Christina Romer, the White House economic advisor, said on Friday.

Obama's fellow Democrats fear voters could punish them in November's congressional elections if the administration fails to make headway in tackling the high jobless rate.

Friday's figures followed a revision of 2009 data, which showed about 600,000 more job losses than previously estimated.

For December, the data was revised to show a steep drop of 150,000 jobs instead of 85,000 previously estimated. But November data was revised to show a gain of 64,000 jobs instead of a rise of 4,000.

Related link: http://http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2010/02/20102514519317857.html

There's a lot of "frogs in a well". :)

As the older we get we acquire knowledge and experience. For most of us we should know that we can't always trust published numbers/statistics/news. Now I'm no fan of aljazeera, because of their lack of journalistic integrity and independence (the result of under-the-table transactions and being sold-out). Nevertheless, here's something "odd" about the improving US unemployment numbers:

So you admit that your first post is totally wrong?

a new thread just because some member has "connections" who predict an imaginary "economic bomb".

larry page selling his shares and tata consultancy services for sale......man your connections - are they computer professionals wannabe's who were big losers?and decided to go into making predictions against the guys they despice ?

hahahaha what a thread...

even when the lehman brothers were going bankrupt all the top indian it companies were making profits...and as said rightly in one of the above post 2010 is sset to become one of the best year for it industry in this decade for india..just wait and watch..:victory:

Back
Top Bottom