What's new

Karachi progress news and updates

I asked how Karachi get developed if only 10% of Sindh budget is given to them? If Karachi population figure is right then 50% of Sindh population live in Karachi. And from Pakistan GDP share we know Karachi GDP is 80% of Sindh GDP.

You are telling me that despite this Karachi only gets 70bn out of 700bn? If this is the case then Sindh goverment is indeed fucking with you guys, but federal can't do much since its between both of you.

So can you quote some article how much budget Karachi gets from Sindh goverment? Not some random tweet.

beta 70% when it is fully utilised, 30 bn for non development funds, 14 billion for 14 major towns of karachi and 15 billion for 3 minor towns of karachi like malir, GADAP and lyari

and federal and provincial if they have pure intentions they can develop karachi if they are sincere to pakistan, but the thing is they are not sincere

PPP govt is not interested in Karachi development , because beneficiary will be mahajir (MQM)and rest of rural sindh is victim of Wadaraism...So, in short Sindhi are the enemy of Sindh.

wel do pakistanis want a "fedral govt" or "central govt"..
fedral govt= everything done by provincial govt, fedral only defence and some national projects.
central govt= everything done by central govt other than few things doen by provincial govt..

i guess you didnt knew what a fedration means !!!

PS. i think a central govt is better ..its the sindhis that were crying for a fedral govt...

the federal govt or the central govt, there is no difference, yes the federal govt is a lot less resposible since provincial autonomy, but federal govt is still responsible if any bad governance in any part of pakistan is happening, its their duty to check and ensure good governance, federal govt takes our taxes not provincial govt, its federal govt which provides funding to the provinces

federal govt should behave like a federal govt not a dam, highway nihari government, pardon my language

beta 70% when it is fully utilised, 30 bn for non development funds, 14 billion for 14 major towns of karachi and 15 billion for 3 minor towns of karachi like malir, GADAP and lyari

and federal and provincial if they have pure intentions they can develop karachi if they are sincere to pakistan, but the thing is they are not sincere

Beti you are doging question again, i said bring official source of last year Karachi development budget and not some random bhaiya tweet. Get it? Or you are to dumb to answer anything logically?.

the federal govt or the central govt, there is no difference, yes the federal govt is a lot less resposible since provincial autonomy, but federal govt is still responsible if any bad governance in any part of pakistan is happening, its their duty to check and ensure good governance, federal govt takes our taxes not provincial govt, its federal govt which provides funding to the provinces

federal govt should behave like a federal govt not a dam, highway nihari government, pardon my language

Ok you want Federal to give funds to Sindh which include Karachi. And then also take care of Karachi separatly. Baap ka mal hai? Go ask for funds from PPP.

Beti you are doging question again, i said bring official source of last year Karachi development budget and not some random bhaiya tweet. Get it? Or you are to dumb to answer anything logically?.

@shan i would have used lots of racial slurs but im little above your level, try to behave properly or get ready to get banned once again

Ok you want Federal to give funds to Sindh which include Karachi. And then also take care of Karachi separatly. Baap ka mal hai? Go ask for funds from PPP.

again you are trying to move this debate where i can use lots of maa behen, but i wont, stop destroying this thread

@shan i would have used lots of racial slurs but im little above your level, try to behave properly or get ready to get banned once again

@W.11 you are going get banned soon anyway. Typical filth you spread here on PDF. You can take bhaiya out of bihari gutter but not clean him from shit.

NO, its not..go and study fedral form of govt and you will understand....thats the point in fedral govt, the fedral govt is responsible for only defence and foreign affairs nothing else...
sindh gets is due share on taxs..you cant cry that you dont get your share because you do...problem is while punjab spends 30% of its funds in lahore, PPPP spends less than 10% in karachi which represent more than 55% of population

NO, its not..go and study fedral form of govt and you will understand....thats the point in fedral govt, the fedral govt is responsible for only defence and foreign affairs nothing else...
sindh gets is due share on taxs..you cant cry that you dont get your share because you do...problem is while punjab spends 30% of its funds in lahore, PPPP spends less than 10% in karachi which represent more than 55% of population

no you have gross misunderstanding about the federal government, if federal is responsible only for defense and foreign affairs why does it have interior minister and lots of other ministers?

no you have gross misunderstanding about the federal government, if federal is responsible only for defense and foreign affairs why does it have interior minister and lots of other ministers?

because the centre monitor national health polices...anyway the provinces were asking the fedral govt to end these ministries...
pakistan is slowly moving towards fedration, in some departments its in transition...
look at lahore metro rail, fedration is not paying a penny, same was with KCR but japan backed out as PPPP and MQM were not paving the way for land acquisition...blame PPPP if you want to...

because the centre monitor national health polices...anyway the provinces were asking the fedral govt to end these ministries...
pakistan is slowly moving towards fedration, in some departments its in transition...
look at lahore metro rail, fedration is not paying a penny, same was with KCR but japan backed out as PPPP and MQM were not paving the way for land acquisition...blame PPPP if you want to...

im not here for blaming anybody

im only reflecting the realities

who is the PM, i don't care from which party he belongs

who is the CM, i don't care which party he belongs

the power they represent should also be held responsible

if PM or CM are not ready to take responsibilities we need better PM and CM, they both are incompetent

federal should announce backing on these crucial projects, or the federal should sort out matters with the provincial govt, if this provincial and federal thingy doesn't work out then they don't deserve their positions, is it clear enough?

im not here for blaming anybody

im only reflecting the realities

who is the PM, i don't care from which party he belongs

who is the CM, i don't care which party he belongs

the power they represent should also be held responsible

if PM or CM are not ready to take responsibilities we need better PM and CM, they both are incompetent

CM job= everything in province...(they get huge amount of money after 18th amendament for that)
PM job= govt economic polices, major inter provincial infrastructure,fedral taxation and power/energy...

CM job= everything in province...
PM job= govt economic polices, major inter provincial infrastructure,fedral taxation and power/energy...

bhai i don't care, as i said PM and CM sort out or should resign and let competent guys take over

im sick of this blame game, federal blaming province, province blaming federal, you guys sort this mess out yourselves

kaam nahi hoga karachi me, i will blame both

bhai i don't care, as i said PM and CM sort out or should resign and let competent guys take over

im sick of this blame game, federal blaming province, province blaming federal, you guys sort this mess out yourselves
there is no game, its very simple..as i said its provincial govt job, fedral govt hands are tied they can do nothing even if it wants to do something, it cant...all it can do is to provide grantees for KCR which it did to lenders..it cant go and force the land acquisition....

Well 10% is shockly low for Karachi if true, but nothing can be done because Sindhis have chocen PPP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom