What's new

Karachi progress news and updates

the K-4 project is 50-50 provincial and federal funded, if you didn't know, it was the official deal
the offical deal in PPPP govt era, now its PML N govt..they have right to refuse, it job of provinical govt to intiate and complete the project.
provincial govt should seek loan and the fedral govt SHOULD GIVE grantees, otther than that fedral govt has no obligation to fund any project.

the offical deal in PPPP govt era, now its PML N govt..they have right to refuse, it job of provinical govt to intiate and complete the project.
provincial govt should seek loan and the fedral govt SHOULD GIVE grantees, otther than that fedral govt has no obligation to fund any project.

this type of hatred and this type of mentality will break this country one day my dear

federal and provincial govt both are responsible for it, if provincial govt doesn't have funds, federal must facilitate it any way possible and federal must make sure this important project is completed on time

saying federal has no obligation, then why don't demolish the federal if it has no obligation and let provinces complete freedom even in taxes and everything except few things like common currency, army etc?

this type of hatred and this type of mentality will break this country one day my dear

federal and provincial govt both are responsible for it, if provincial govt doesn't have funds, federal must facilitate it any way possible and federal must make sure this important project is completed on time

saying federal has no obligation, then why don't demolish the federal if it has no obligation and let provinces complete freedom even in taxes and everything except few things like common currency, army etc?

Muhajirs in that case will be like dhobhi ka kutta. I have noticed you guys never say anything against Sindhis/PPP which actually rule Sindh. All your blame usually goes to Punjab, i wonder why. Maybe because you guys are scared of backclash from them, and instead are happy to blame punjabis.

And this will be blamed on Punjab? Anyway 10% of budget for Karachi which generate 80% of Sindh GDP is indeed quite shockingly low if true. Hard to believe really.

Muhajirs in that case will be like dhobhi ka kutta. I have noticed you guys never say anything against Sindhis/PPP which actually rule Sindh. All your blame usually goes to Punjab, i wonder why. Maybe because you guys are scared of backclash from them, and instead are happy to blame punjabis.

you are dumb, but i still reply you, where have i used the word 'Punjabi' in my post?

Karachi projects must be given preference.. in budget!..

you are dumb, but i still reply you, where have i used the word 'Punjabi' in my post?

So how Karachi get developed? Don't tell me development budget is same for Hydrabad and Karachi. There is gulf between both cities.

So how Karachi get developed? Don't tell me development budget is same for Hydrabad and Karachi. There is gulf between both cities.

only if federal and provincial government's intentions are pure for karachi and are interested

Karachi was being developed at a faster pace during Musharraf's era. It almost stalled during the PPP rule. Now the other provinces are slowly catching up and if the people in Sindh continued to vote on the basis of ethnicity and clans, I fear Lahore and several other cities from Punjab may surpass Karachi in terms of economy and infrastructure in the coming years. The only thing Karachi will be left ahead is the population.

Come on people, choose people on Merit, at least choose leaders who does something and not sit idle. I don't care which party you vote for, but vote for the ones who contributing towards the development and not playing blame games and targeting each other. It was such a nice feeling after the general elections that people from all provinces will get to see a healthy competition of development when PML-N working in Punjab, PTI in KPK, coalition in Balochistan and PPP in Sindh will work for the benefit of people in order to show the progress to the rest of the parties and go strong for the next general elections... and consequently the entire Pakistan will progress. But so far it's Punjab vs KPK in the news

PS:
Karachi's victory is Pakistan's victory
Lahore's victory is Pakistan's victory
Peshawar's victory is Pakistan's victory
Quetta's victory is Pakistan's victory

Karachi was being developed at a faster pace during Musharraf's era. It almost stalled during the PPP rule. Now the other provinces are slowly catching up and if the people in Sindh continued to vote on the basis of ethnicity and clans, I fear Lahore and several other cities from Punjab may surpass Karachi in terms of economy and infrastructure in the coming years. The only thing Karachi will be left ahead is the population.

Come on people, choose people on Merit, at least choose leaders who does something and not sit idle. I don't care which party you vote for, but vote for the ones who contributing towards the development and not playing blame games and targeting each other. It was such a nice feeling after the general elections that people from all provinces will get to see a healthy competition of development when PML-N working in Punjab, PTI in KPK, coalition in Balochistan and PPP in Sindh will work for the benefit of people in order to show the progress to the rest of the parties and go strong for the next general elections... and consequently the entire Pakistan will progress. But so far it's Punjab vs KPK in the news

PS:
Karachi's victory is Pakistan's victory
Lahore's victory is Pakistan's victory
Peshawar's victory is Pakistan's victory
Quetta's victory is Pakistan's victory

if you want my honest opinion, then, its more about politics than anything, even in Punjab PMLN is not showing any real governance, only metro bus esp somewhere where there is little or no traffic problems and KPK is only politics not anything on the ground

if Punjab wants to move ahead the very basic thing is local government, Punjab will never progress in true sense if there is no local government

and where will fedral govt bring the money from. your point was valid before 18th amendment but not after 18th amendment....
fedral govt job is power, motorways and dams

and where will fedral govt bring the money from. your point was valid before 18th amendment but not after 18th amendment....
fedral govt job is power, motorways and dams

then it should be dam, power and motorways govt, not federal govt

only if federal and provincial government's intentions are pure for karachi and are interested

I asked how Karachi get developed if only 10% of Sindh budget is given to them? If Karachi population figure is right then 50% of Sindh population live in Karachi. And from Pakistan GDP share we know Karachi GDP is 80% of Sindh GDP.

You are telling me that despite this Karachi only gets 70bn out of 700bn? If this is the case then Sindh goverment is indeed fucking with you guys, but federal can't do much since its between both of you.

So can you quote some article how much budget Karachi gets from Sindh goverment? Not some random tweet.

then it should be dam, power and motorways govt, not federal govt
wel do pakistanis want a "fedral govt" or "central govt"..
fedral govt= everything done by provincial govt, fedral only defence and some national projects.
central govt= everything done by central govt other than few things doen by provincial govt..

i guess you didnt knew what a fedration means !!!

PS. i think a central govt is better ..its the sindhis that were crying for a fedral govt...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom