What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Blast reported at Lahore...

Inna LILLAH e wa inna ELLAIH e raji'oon

My cousin sent me a video of the aftermath and it's Gut wrenching to see remains Human beings scattered like that. May ALLAH increase their Darajaat and give Sabr to the decesed families.

I don't want to see or read those Filthy mouths , but reality is those who is responsible for this and other attacks are sitting in Afghanistan ,enjoying Indian Curry and American beer's .. while innocent Pakistani are dying, Its time Bajwa stop been a Pu$$y and Authorize a Air strike on TTP targets .

Another Mumbai should be carried out.

Another Mumbai should be carried out.

There is no need for that, We just need to remove Indian Proxies from Afghanistan, double the support of Kashmir Freedom Fighters , they are more than enough to engage IA forces .

Ina lilahe wa ina elehe rajion
In other news courts halted execution of a terrorist convicted by military court

Sick of this BS. What our chutya agencies are doing BC???

We are already in 10 years of this war and still our top cities are getting targeted again and again.
The chain is as strong as its weakest link the police is the weakest link

he is the best man we have
The same guy who allowed sectarian thugs to hold rallies in Islamabad?

These incidents will keep repeating themselves until we refuse to touch the roots and continue trimming branches

A building is on fire you keep pouring water on it without removing the inflammable material what will happen?
It will die down temporarily then reignite and the cycle will go on
@Musafir117 @I.R.A @Sher Shah Awan @saiyan0321

That son of B1tch will rot in hell , i am sure his remains will be flush in Gutters ...
Its high time for Air strikes in Border Areas of Afghanistan ..
This guy hailing from Swat as per his name. I was thinking that TTP has been recruiting Afghan nationals for these activities but still they have a network in Swat for Human resource.
These madrassa students can easily be used for suicide attacks due to their narrow mindedness. :(

This guy hailing from Swat as per his name. I was thinking that TTP has been recruiting Afghan nationals for these activities but still they have a network in Swat for Human resource.
These madrassa students can easily be used for suicide attacks due to their narrow mindedness. :(
WHen we as a society tolerate intolerance and encourage extremism this will be the result we are still shy or afraid of tackling the root cause of terrorism blaming xyz wont help us when we dont even have a thing called police in fata

I am no fan of Nawaz but youthiyas have the most chawal mentality of all. They are politicising this terrorist attack.

Blame the the World's No. 1 intelligence agency, ISI and the winner of all wars, Pakistan Armed Forces, for creating this Frankenstein that is now biting the same hands that once fed them.

Yet the fan boys will continue doing TC of Generals while their country men die at the hands of the non-state actors created by the Army.

Their leader is an inch away from being next head of ttp

Their leader is an inch away from being next head of ttp
This guy?
download.jpg

Showing his face on TV won't get the results he doesn't come on TV because he is busy doing his job instead of giving and speaking crap on TV which most of PML does
So, what job is he performing these days?

No the one who was booed away from aps Peshawar by the parents of deceased childern
I thought you were talking about the guy who funded SriLanka team attackers :cry:

Back
Top Bottom