What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Blast reported at Lahore...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un may the dead rest in peace and may Allah give sabar to their families.

This must be a reaction to Khyber IV and it looks like intel agencies already told gov about this attack but our weakest link in security chain i.e police failed it's high time we depoliticize them and give them an environment in which they can work freely without constantly asking the higher ups before doing anything. People getting jazbati over here need to calm down it's a war which is not over yet the enemy will always try to retaliate no matter what.

In the meanwhile...according to Indian media...the violence in Kashmir has come down this year.

Also the terrorists are loosing Kashmiri people's support

http://www.risingkashmir.com/news/local-support-to-militants-on-decline-in-north-kashmir-police

Than you should rejoice it , but as far as Kashmir is disputed Land, the peace wont come to Kashmir as there will always be people who will not bend the knee to you and your Country, Thousands of people wanted to be with Pakistan, you can keep them hostage, but for how long ?

Than you should rejoice it , but as far as Kashmir is disputed Land, the peace wont come to Kashmir as there will always be people who will not bend the knee to you and your Country, Thousands of people wanted to be with Pakistan, you can keep them hostage, but for how long ?
*Millions

The investigation report should be made public through SC order.

These policemen were placed there as part of anti riot police squad. They were not on patrol.

That means this information was leaked that there will be a heavy contingency there which is ideal target for terrorism.

The locality is considered a high value area. The motherfucker had to drive there from the suburbs most likely.

His route can be traced back.

Not to freak you guys out but usually the intel is out by the time the talk of the plan reaches the atmosphere outside the room.

Even before his arrival the local intel should know where he would reside.

All this should be made public.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon, very sad news. May the deceased Rest In Peace.

Simultaneous attacks on cops in lahore and karachi hard core isis work

Ah cut me this cr@p. The so called domestic creation is actually final product of having a hostile to Pakistan regime in Kabul. There was no TTP before US invaded Afghanistan. Check out the number of soldiers and policemen that we lost after US invasion of Afghanistan and those we lost after invasion of Afghanistan.

TTP didn't get born out of nowhere. It is a gift of Afghanistan for Pakistan under the nose of America. Kabul regime supported all kind of terrorists from TTP to BLA and Uncle sam did nothing to support it so called Non NATO ally. Brahmadagh Bugti used to live in Kabul and Uncle sam never once tried to arrest him or kill on dozens of requests of its "ally".
Right, bro.

Why bother reading, learning, or investigating? What you [think] is true - is actually true. Continue to blame others for all problems in Pakistan because this mindset will certainly address our problems.

I don't blame you - I blame Pakistani establishment for its long-term practice of keeping people in the dark about various developments in the country. In time, people (who are kept in the dark for long) become accustomed to constructing their "personal picture" of various developments and blaming others.

Everybody is Sherlock Holmes in this country these days.

If US is the sponsor of terrorism in Pakistan, why have we not threatened US yet? Why are we tolerating all this shit?

Wait, you cannot threaten someone based on "accusations."

Last edited:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un may the dead rest in peace and may Allah give sabar to their families.

This must be a reaction to Khyber IV and it looks like intel agencies already told gov about this attack but our weakest link in security chain i.e police failed it's high time we depoliticize them and give them an environment in which they can work freely without constantly asking the higher ups before doing anything. People getting jazbati over here need to calm down it's a war which is not over yet the enemy will always try to retaliate no matter what.
Turkey has recently lots of successes with a well trained Police commandos recruited with fresh folks. Pak may try...

Turkey has recently lots of successes with a well trained Police commandos recruited with fresh folks. Pak may try...
Our problem is politics and corruption politicians use police as a tool for their own use they never take police training arming seriously at all.

Right, bro.

Why bother reading, learning, or investigating? What you [think] is true - is actually true. Continue to blame others for all problems in Pakistan because this mindset will certainly address our problems.

I don't blame you - I blame Pakistani establishment for its long-term practice of keeping people in the dark about various developments within the country. In time, people (who are kept in the dark for long) become accustomed to constructing their "personal picture" of various developments and blaming others.

Everybody is Sherlock Holmes in this country these days.

If US is the sponsor of terrorism in Pakistan, why have we not threatened US yet? Why are we tolerating all this shit?

Wait, you cannot threaten someone based on "accusations."

Read what buddy?

Is it a lie that nobody knew Baitullah Mehsud before American invasion of Afghanistan?

Is it a lie that BLA/BLF gained strength after American invasion of Afghanistan?

Is it a lie that American invasion destroyed Pakistan's peace?

Is it a lie that Americans are allying with India and pressuring Pakistan in every manner while Pakistanis die at the hands of terrorists that operate from territory that is under American invasion?

Which of the above questions is a lie or a fallacy?

As for why not threatening America. The fact is we have cowards and pussies who rule this country who have no coherent policy except operations after operations in own territory to defend their country and their people. Pakistani blood is cheap for our rulers both civilians and military.I have said this many times on this forum.

Iran is helping Taliban to take over Ghor province of Afghanistan but it is Pakistan that with its dead bodies of civilians is the culprit as per your favorite U.S.A.

http://1tvnews.af/en/news/afghanist...taliban-take-taywara-district-afghan-official

My request to Lahories and Pakistanis to boycott bharti movies.
When possible, protest against PEMRA for allowing screening of bharti movies.

Nope. But I do recall the time when TTP was created out of nowhere right under the nose of these b@stards by their puppet kabul regime.

Thanks that they bombed them after creating them. I am very overwhelmed by this "support" by USA.

Now coming back to my question. Since USA is not playing any double game and is honest in eliminating terror from this region in whatever form or name, what stops it from bombing hundreds of TTP fighters who assemble and train in Afghanistan to attack Pakistan.

what prevents taleban from being completely eliminated - the naswer has not changed for a decade now: the taleban's support structure inside Pakitani military. Check out 54th minute onwards

what prevents taleban from being completely eliminated - the naswer has not changed for a decade now: the taleban's support structure inside Pakitani military. Check out 54th minute onwards

Well good if Pakistan is supporting Taliban. Even Iran despite their religious differences are supporting Taliban in one way or the other. Mullah Mansur lived in Iran for months.

Pakistan should do whatever is needed to save its interests. And if that requires supporting Taliban then be it. In fact terrorism in Pakistan since past 10 years has shown that having Taliban rule Kabul was a good idea at least for Pakistan.

Our problem is politics and corruption politicians use police as a tool for their own use they never take police training arming seriously at all.

that combined with 2 other things: the sponsorship for terrorism by your military has made it an acceptable technique in the minds of your people; and the madrassahs that give such suicide bombing jihadis the cover of martyrdom in islam.

Back
Top Bottom