What's new

BREAKING NEWS : ARMED MEN ATTACK JAIL IN PUNJAB, FREE KHALISTANI MILITANTS

By the way it would be technically a great favor to free Khalistan from Hindu Extremist , that way Indians won't have to worry about explaining the whole North / South problem.

Clearly two different culture , completely different

4312256811_bb82bab0e2_m.jpg

Obviously Sikh voices will be heard
5420_clashes.jpg

Human Right violations in "Stolen Sikh state" cannot be tolorated by the Modi drama baz

Drama baz Hindu Extremist , keeps telling other folks they are minority , in their own stolen lands

CPEC is for Punjab and China.. Not for Baluchistan.. CPEC will divide your country.. CPEC is full of corruption.. Pakistan will end up bankrupt..

This is what we call being victim of your own propoganda. What is CPEC? First answer this Question then come back here. To be honest i really pity you Lot for your narrow hateful mindset.

Spoken like a heartless swine. I guess, these people are Sikh so their lives don't matter.
These people are terrorist so their lives doesn't matter..and i know who is biggest heartless swine...a country supporting most number of UN banned orgs

Spoken like a heartless swine. I guess, these people are Sikh so their lives don't matter.
May be in your country, we won't even care about Hindus if any dares. Nation comes first and always.

So Khalistan movement formally kicks off again. Though I wud never want to interfere in any country's affairs, but if someone interfere's in mine then I wud also look for chances to make things even. Interesting aspect wud be that how guys here see this very move.

By the way it would be technically a great favor to free Khalistan from Hindu Extremist , that way Indians won't have to worry about explaining the whole North / South problem.

Clearly two different culture , completely different

4312256811_bb82bab0e2_m.jpg

Obviously Sikh voices will be heard
5420_clashes.jpg

Human Right violations in "Stolen Sikh state" cannot be tolorated by the Modi drama baz
Different culture? Ever visit houses common people to determine the degree of difference. You'll come to know that why Indians call Two nation theory a complete bull$hit.

Remember what happened last time a Jail break happened, SIMI were shot...
See now you are getting emotional. Otherwise you know that the circumstances are different and sacrifices are the brick and mortar of the freedom movement. Long live Khalistan... relax buddy ..It is not big deal..Sikhs want a freedom from Indian oppression so what's wrong in that.

Ab Khalistan bhi bane ga , aur Kashmir bhi banega
Keep dreaming, violence in Kashmir is taking last breath, Pakistani Kashmir is not going anywhere, nor Indian side Kashmir is going anywhere.
We should not live in delusional/imaginery world.
I feel sorry for Kashmiri people, the more we support them, more Modi is giving them punishment & making their life hell.

Its Indian establishment with their dirty games again..
Mark my post, in couple of days all these Sikh Freedom fighters will be killed in a fake encounter. It happened earlier in Bhopal last month. Same story, same pattern.
Indian judiciary, civil society all are silent on this.

We Balochis love Pakistan and we are killing RAW bacteria. With CPEC we will get rich and prosperous. We love to eat cow steaks and and slaughter holy cows on daily basis with our Punjab, Pathan, Sindhi and Kashmiri brothers.
We have paid more sacrifices for Pakistan than any other province so we love Pakistan...you ugly ******** GTFO

My friend these are the golden words and more than enough to give a face palm to ill wishers.

Well if that happens it would just encourage their people to stand up even more

And why are all these indians on the forum I thought Indian government strictly banned them from coming on defence.pk site

Are they disobeying their King Modi

I thougt Modi installed a firewall to prevent folks visiting defence.pk site clearly that wall is not working well just like the prison guards on duty

Tomorrow Modi TV per aker bole ga

"ANARTH hogiya , BHAG GAEY "

And Bhariti Media will say , "They ran off into the sunset ?" was that the surgical strike you were talking about ?

How many ppl came to rescue the freedom fighters? 2 Just do ? 2?

Sharam karo Bharati fauj , they ran off with 2 acomplices only

Last edited:
Nice escape my oppressed Sikhs ... best of luck against the extremist hindutva terror state of Modi!

Modi has become a liability for India's future as a state.

Quick, someone needs to secure it's nukes before they fall into the hands of hinduvtas RSS saffron terror!
How sikhs are oppressed?? Can you please elaborate it? As far as I know your DGMO is also Sikh, Many sikhs working in top positions in India in every sector.

Back
Top Bottom