What's new

BREAKING NEWS - A Pakistani anti-terrorism court has sentenced Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed to 31 years in jail.

You are making propositions regarding what will supposedly benefit Pakistan, which really just only benefit you and yours. I am just trying to inform you that your efforts are a waste of time, as no one here would actually believe any of what you are saying. You would be better served doing something which will actually benefit you in some way, because right now your BS is just going in one ear and out the other.
I don't have endless patience to keep up with your incessant banality. Assume what you will and leave me at peace :pop:

I don't have endless patience to keep up with your incessant banality. Assume what you will and leave me at peace :pop:
LOL so when the lies don't work you ask to be "left in peace". Well you are free to BS here as clearly the rules do not bar you from doing so. Enjoy wasting your time.

Pakistanis will always keep you in our prayers, hearts and remember you for your services - you are a proud son of the motherland that every Pakistani is proud of, every mother wishes for a son like you
ALWAYS!,
but I hope its temporary and youll be back
Its probably a lollipop. It will be similar to house arrest, I assume.

Not gonna make a moral stance, but...

Between this, the recent drone strike in Afghanistan, and what is generally considered a pro-US camp statement by Bajwa, perhaps the we're being given a message, and perhaps the allegations made by PMIK had some merit.

Or it could all be a coincidence.

His efforts were futile anyway.
No
Mumbai attacks were serious enough for US diplomats to discuss with Goldman Sach's India head its impact on Indian economy

Attack on IISC if had killed any scientists working on ASAT/hypersonic weapons would have caused delay of these programs and ultimately major impact on India in global treaties
2005 Indian Institute of Science shooting

Finally, if more 26/11s occurred without any retaliation, India eventually would have encountered another Kargil

No
Mumbai attacks were serious enough for US diplomats to discuss with Goldman Sach's India head its impact on Indian economy

Attack on IISC if had killed any scientists working on ASAT/hypersonic weapons would have caused delay of these programs and ultimately major impact on India in global treaties regarding these weapons

Finally, if more 26/11s occurred without any retaliation, India eventually would have encountered another Kargil

It was a false flag, you did it to yourself.

By that time Pakistan was already 3 years into Indian funded TTP terrorism.

No

Attack on IISC if had killed any scientists working on ASAT/hypersonic weapons would have caused delay of these programs and ultimately major impact on India in global treaties

I was thinking about the larger strategic goal of Pakistan resting Kashmir away from India. Don't think asymmetric warfare is good enough for that. Just how I've always felt :undecided:

You people used him in Kashmir for your own benefits. Thousands of young men died for a battle that was lost from the beginning. Dumped him when that war no longer suited you.
He has been in and out of prison for pretty much the whole life. His entire network of charity organization has been shut down. His people were before army/civilian institutions during 2005 earthquake and 2010 floods. He has never uttered a single word against Pakistan. Nor his followers said anything. Not a single protest against Pakistan. Always stood with state of Pakistan.
Now just because he does not fit into your pacifist narrative, he is a terrorist. You people have a history. You deserve Sharifs, Zardaris and Jam karims.

its a across the board software upgrade of Pakistani society .
First ghabrana nahi becomes our big fan and now this nutcase is sentenced.
Though i doubt he will spend anytime in prison. Probably a nice Guest house somewhere and then another plea to a pliant judge and he is again out.

First sign from military establishment that it is willing to throw Pakistan under the hegemony of India, as USA has ordered.

The other sign is a recent drone strike in Afghanistan.

A lot of people don’t understand the affects of this. This is similar to losing all of Kashmir. No Kashmiri and I mean no Kashmiri will want to be with Pakistan knowing how they treated Hafiz Saeed and other pro pak Kashmiri leaders.
Already look at Kashmiri Twitter their all praising Zakir Musa now and his ideology will come on top. Pakistan will lose all respect it has in Kashmir with this move. At a time when Ansar Ghazwatul Hind is getting stronger, we stopped pro pak groups from operating and punished pro pak Kashmiri leaders basically giving free hand to Zakir Musa’s ideology to dominate Kashmir.
Kashmiris already divided into 3 groups:
1. Pro pak
2. Pro independence
3. Pro india
Pro india is very few almost non existence in Kashmiri Muslims.
Pro independence is dominating and in pro independence theres pro independence secular ideology vs pro independence Islamic ideology. idk which type of pro independence ideology is dominating but the pro independence Islamic ideology ones can easily be made pro pak and switch back and fourth always from pro pak to pro independence.
In pro pak there’s pro pak establishment vs pro pak islamic Emirate type. The pro pak establishment ones are non existent now thanks to us. The pro pak islamic ones are Zakir Musa type ones who support Taliban ruling Pakistan and want to merge with Pakistan as Pakistan being a Islamic Emirate. They also want other areas if india to merge and are pan Islamists. In it pro pak islamic ones dominate.
The pro independence Islamic ones and pro pak islamic ones all agree on Zakir Musa type ideology which makes them majority in Kashmir. At first when Zakir Musa started talking against pak army, Kashmiris them self called him a traitor and Indian spy but thanks to us we made his ideology look correct now by arresting pro pak establishment Kashmiris.
Now Zakir Musa’s ideology is dominating in Kashmir and we lost Kashmir basically because Zakir Musa was part of Al Qaeda and are pro ttp and people following his ideology are pro ttp. Kashmir will become next waziristan for us if they start actively supporting ttp and Indians would fund them because Indians don’t miss any opportunity to cause us harm.
Basically, we’ve lost Kashmir

As we know he was no hero well at least to us he wasn't but what if you ask the Kashmiris? What if you ask those that are blinded by pellet guns in the valley? And please stop labelling him as a terrorist he didn't attack the Pakistani state or any state for that matter. We have no leeway to hand out labels.

As the Americans rightly said "one man's terrorist another man's freedom fighter"

Lol, because you are getting warm for the American comeback in Pakistan politics, as the Americans said, a good terrorist is dead in terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom