What's new

BREAKING NEWS: 8,000KM AGNI-5 TEST FIRED

Typo by Livefist....Officially Agni-5 is a 5000+ km missile.Distance depends on payload

Will it be called Washington DC Killer this time?

It cannot reach DC from mainland India's launch sites.

This opens the doors to proven Chinese ICBM tech to Pakistan..or some other previously forbidden missile tech like the Hypersonic one..Or even Nuclear submarine tech.. China promised to lift its weapons tech bans on Pakistan in case India went forward with ICBM tests.. like this one for instance..

This opens the doors to proven Chinese ICBM tech to Pakistan..or some other previously forbidden missile tech like the Hypersonic one..Or even Nuclear submarine tech.. China promised to lift its weapons tech bans on Pakistan in case India went forward with ICBM tests.. like this one for instance..

Source?

The test was very likely within 3000km, for which there was a notice.
Dem7w6cUwAAm0bn.jpeg

This isn't the first time that India has done an agni ICBM test. I don't see what is different about this test compared to previous ones

It's the same Agni V missile as long as range is concerned. 8000 km is just the Chinese projection reiterated by the journalist.

This isn't the first time that India has done an agni ICBM test. I don't see what is different about this test compared to previous ones
It is a test too much.. You should ask China why they have stated that after the last Indian ICBM test....

Though this missile is not for Pakistan but still we should use it as ploy to develop long range missiles.

Though this missile is not for Pakistan but still we should use it as ploy to develop long range missiles.
No need since we have no enemy other than India, You know world is hypocrite and we still need them for many reasons......India may attempted to test our nerves but we should keep sanity since we don't need ICBM right now...what we need is economy and when we are mature enough economically we may test longer range missile.

No need since we have no enemy other than India, You know world is hypocrite and we still need them for many reasons......India may attempted to test our nerves but we should keep sanity since we don't need ICBM right now...what we need is economy and when we are mature enough economically we may test longer range missile.

I didn't ask for us to test urgently.. I said about developing the capacity.

I didn't ask for us to test urgently.. I said about developing the capacity.
When you can build and test multi stage rockets be sure you can build ICBM also...Tech is there but there is no hurry to announce it....sooner or later we need ICBM to protect our economy but for that we need to build economy first.:D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom