What's new

BREAKING NEWS: 8,000KM AGNI-5 TEST FIRED

On a seperate note the missile looks horrible, its like you let a 5 year old colour it and then he vomited all over it, typical 3rd world colour scheme
Ok sb. Next time we will listen to your advice and draw some flowers, or make it informative with a graphical representation of One thousand and one night's story tale.

It's a goddamn missile, who cares about the designs when the purpose of it is to make a crater on earth and mushroom cloud in the air.

Thats about 3000km depending on where in Pakistan you fire from

Its why Pakistani missiles having covered this range now concentrate on MIRV, Cruise, Missile manoeuvrability, Air defence countermeasures etc

Distance becomes easier to achieve after a certain amount of time (ie once you have a missile that goes 4000km then 5000km is only a matter of time)

Making the missile better, more manoeuvrable, faster deadlier etc this is more important and what Pakistan is concentrating on
You don't have ABM capabilities anyway. So Agni variants are enough. Also, you are yet to demonstrate any MIRV capabilities. Apart from launching a missile and claiming it to be MIRVed.

And good luck with your developments.

its still in Pre-operationalized camouflage.
Hi @Shaheen Missile
This was the last of the user trials. Following this, actual series production of the A-5 along with canisterized launch system TCT-5 will commence. This launch was in the configuration you'd hope to see in actual operational units. Also a point to note is that they are working to replace the first stage with an all composite stage. There are a lot of other things that are going behind the scenes that meets the eye. For instance, They are actively working on K-5. In terms of missile development most of the research allocation is being gobbled up by K-5. I tend to think we'll see K-5 much earlier than lets say A-6.

Hi @Shaheen Missile
This was the last of the user trials. Following this, actual series production of the A-5 along with canisterized launch system TCT-5 will commence. This launch was in the configuration you'd hope to see in actual operational units. Also a point to note is that they are working to replace the first stage with an all composite stage. There are a lot of other things that are going behind the scenes that meets the eye. For instance, They are actively working on K-5. In terms of missile development most of the research allocation is being gobbled up by K-5. I tend to think we'll see K-5 much earlier than lets say A-6.
Bhai what's that avatar of yours? Some diy project?

Hi @Shaheen Missile
K-5 wont be easy due to being SLBM.The current version is too narrow and small to carry MIRV

K-5 wont be easy due to being SLBM.The current version is too narrow and small to carry MIRV
Of course it won't be easy. It is a 2m dia behemoth and will push indian miniaturization to it's limit. It'll also take at least another few years before it can even begin research trials. However what I wanted to highlight was, over here the maximum focus has shifted to K5 after A5. In my view, No other strategic system is getting the kind of funding and manpower as K5. It'll be India's first SLBM in a league of let's say M51 and other advanced SLBMs featuring telescopic aerospike, compact integrated 3rd stage, full composites, MIRV to name a few.

Bhai what's that avatar of yours? Some diy project?
Hi yes it's my very own data acquisition system that I designed myself 2 years back using my ipad, raspberry pi and arduino. Hobby electronics is something I do in my free time apart from writing here in forums like this one, stack exchange etc.

Of course it won't be easy. It is a 2m dia behemoth and will push indian miniaturization to it's limit. It'll also take at least another few years before it can even begin research trials. However what I wanted to highlight was, over here the maximum focus has shifted to K5 after A5. In my view, No other strategic system is getting the kind of funding and manpower as K5. It'll be India's first SLBM in a league of let's say M51 and other advanced SLBMs featuring telescopic aerospike, compact integrated 3rd stage, full composites, MIRV to name a few.

Hi yes it's my very own data acquisition system that I designed myself 2 years back using my ipad, raspberry pi and arduino. Hobby electronics is something I do in my free time apart from writing here in forums like this one, stack exchange etc.
no its only 1.3 meter wide not 2 and there is the problem

Unfortunately what you believe isn't true, k5 was never 1.3m dia. The trend of using 1.3m rocket will be overshadowed by 2m k-5.
Oh ok.. i was on about K-4 not K-5.
Although i saw a video of a new solid rocket motor being tested by DRDO for unknown missile and it was also 1.3 to 1.4 meter wide not 2 meter.

Bhai..hum tumhein thonkna chahenge to samay , tareekh aur tareeka bhi hum hi tay kareinge...tumhare Chini kanastar aur teen ke khilone tumhein bacha na payenge..aur ek baat aur... hum be-gunah pakistani logon ko nishana nahin banayenge...sirf Pindi, Lahore, Kahuta aur Islamabad ka namo-nishan mita denge...abhi to Agni VI aur Surya baaki hai....!!!!

Hindustan apne dushmanon ko Aasman, Zameen aur Paani teeno se marne aur thonkne mein capable hai, yeh mat bhool jana , apne jauhari josh mein....

Lol chutya indian and his dhamkis

Although i saw a video of a new solid rocket motor being tested by DRDO for unknown missile and it was also 1.3 to 1.4 meter wide not 2 meter.
Hi shaheen, the new motor under testing is indeed that of 2m dia. This motor would be kinda black in color and propellant composed of ester based based solid propellant. Also the DRDO presentation states that K5 is gonna be a 2m dia missile

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom