What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

1. the whole world also knows pakistani establishments role in creating problems in the naighbour hood for the last so many decades and no one wil show any mercy to pakistan ... periodnot even USA , SA & China

2. india will and is doing every thing tomake itself strong and raise its level & stakesfor pakistan to a level where there will be no comaparission both in economikand millitarry terms & world recongnition to owr cuase against pakistani cause

3.we dont need to be USA and we dont attack nations like USA does

4. world knows that pakistanis suffrening mainly because its owngame has turned against it so even if your neuklear doesnt means thereare not other ways to ....u know what i mean

5.as for giving a bloody nose toindia that will onli happen when we attack pakistan like pakistan wants us to but that dosent means we will play your game like u want us to

6. as for owr ekonomik growth wellu just have central asian route and owr plans doesnt realli depend just on trade with central asia or hand owts bywest /US or IMF under coaliation support fund or war remitences & forign aid we have many other options + we have owr very own market to sustain owr future growth

7. as for sanity and doing a la UK-France or France - germany well pakistan is no where near european nations when it comes to "sanity"cause more than any thing elsehate and revenge against india is the onli national identity and bond that is still keeping pakistan alive so there cannever be good relations with a eternalli baised enemy

soin short pakistani good will or support to india was , is and always will bea dream a mirrage while more than india pakistan needs india and we know it so .... tumko armaan ho to ho hamke koi imkan nahi ;)
"Hindus are incorrigible", this was said, and said very correctly by Quid-e-Azam. Go ahead and attack, we'll see. Talking to you sanity is like trying to talk to a wall.

You seem to have forgotten the support you gave to Mukti Bahini in the 70's alone. I just wanted to open your eyes rather then to go into a debate.
What about the support given by Tribal raiders from NFWP in1947 to capture Azad Kashmir by Pakistani Army,have u forgotten.
What about Ayub Khan's misadventure,operation Gibraltor.

thats because you live in the dream where Pakistan will always be in a shit state.

what about my kamwali's family dispute, was that the doing of India?

Good sarcasm! :D

WASHINGTON, FEB 6:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to use the military option if the next terrorist attack in India is traced back to Pakistan, a former top US diplomat has warned while hoping that the Pakistanis would understand that their past behaviour is unlikely to be tolerated now.

“Every Indian Prime Minister since the attack on the Parliament in Delhi now heading on 15 years ago has looked seriously at a military response when these incidents occur and has stepped back. But I believe that sentiment inside India has changed substantially and I think this Prime Minister is unlikely to step back,” former US Ambassador to India Robert Blackwill said.

“If there is a major terrorist attack whose breadcrumbs lead to Pakistan and the Pakistan military and ISI, I think that this Prime Minister is likely to use military force against Pakistan territory. It’s not a certainty,” Blackwill told reporters during a conference call organised by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), a top American think-tank.

Blackwill, who is a close watcher of India and South Asia, said Modi’s predecessors have been briefed by the Indian military on options and have never found them attractive.

“But I think Modi, both as a personality and reflecting Indian public opinion and political sentiment across the society will be much more likely to use military force than his predecessors,” he said.

“Now how that might be applied is another matter. To try to diminish the likelihood of escalation between two nuclear weapon states, but hopefully the Pakistanis understand that their behaviour in the past is unlikely to be tolerable to this Indian Prime Minister,” Blackwill said in response to a question.

Stephen Cohen, senior fellow in foreign policy at the Brookings Institute, agreed that Prime Minister Modi’s response to a terrorist attack emanating from Pakistan would be a different one than that of his predecessor.

“I think based on what he (Modi) said and I think based on the Indian public sentiment, if there was another Mumbai attack, which I don’t think it’s going to be that likely, it (India’s response) may be something quite different. There will be a vigorous Indian response. Perhaps even direct attacks on Pakistani territory, hitting camps,” Cohen said.
`Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’ | Business Line
.....We have heard this before....

since 2008 i am reading it and will read till more 50 years . indian can not shit with pakistan borders its 2015 fanboys

I have no absolutely no idea what reality these Indians live in.

We would like to see you try,warning,kiss my Arse.

Haha isolation policy seems to be really working... Thank you for isolating Russia from Pakistan
On a serious note that would lead to a war which is probably something India is aiming for now. The new spending on military needs justification

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’ | Page 13

If Modi is idiot enough he can try it but than he and Indians will cry a lot
most of pakistanies and indian sekulras dont haveany idea about Modi before becoming CM ofgujrat hismain job was to deal with dirty works department & conspiracies & situations gone wrong of BJP and its affairs in various states and he survuived contant with hunt by all congress backed sekulars , media , NGOs and still became the PM of despite all the odds against him+ made gujrat a role model of development and good governence

so he is not an idiot rather he is a modern day "chankya" .... age aap khud samjhdaar ho saeen ji :)

"Hindus are incorrigible", this was said, and said very correctly by Quid-e-Azam. Go ahead and attack, we'll see. Talking to you sanity is like trying to talk to a wall.
we wont attack you and will pay back all that pain you gave us withinterest andthat dosentmeans using owr millitarry options we know what we are doing have fun till u can ;)

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Try that and we will toast you! :guns::guns:
gues what you are already in the oven .... onli heat is notat the desired level yet tillthem have fun :)

we wont attack you and will pay back all that pain you gave us withinterest andthat dosentmeans using owr millitarry options we know what we are doing have fun till u can ;)
So you are accepting you are involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan. See, it doesn't take long to make you lower down your pants and show your ugliness. Attacking Pakistan my foot.

You sure have a lot of heartburn whenever anyone anywhere generalizes and insults Muslims. But for some incredible (and no doubt irrational) reason, that yardstick doesn't apply to you or your buddies going on tirades against other kaffir religions and their followers.

If hindus are incorrigible, as per your 'intellectual' understanding ( Whatever nightsoil your intellectualism is worth), What will that make muslims?

gues what you are already in the oven .... onli heat is notat the desired level yet tillthem have fun :)

Ha ha ha!! Should I laugh on this?

Even if we are in oven, we have the capacity to give you a befitting response. If you want to live in the dream of superiority, better not even consider to attack. Then this sweet dream will be shattered.

So you are accepting you are involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan. See, it doesn't take long to make you lower down your pants and show your ugliness. Attacking Pakistan my foot.
well gone are the indians who after getting a slap showed other cheek for you to try slap if you slap us now we will make sure your handsare renderred worthless and yes we wont show any mercy till u make peace with us on owr terms as you are in no position to dictate us your terms :)... cheers mate

they are new generation did not taste modern war yet . using military on neighbor which has border with you and have massive firepower nukes air force army navy well equip and hostile to you ? are they crazy ?it can torch nuclear war or WW3 even damn
the problem with India is that its leaders ive in a mind bubble.

the Western intelligences say that they cant guarantee that there wont be any attack against their citizens in their own countries yet Manmohan was demanding that surety from Pakistan. and MODIfied fans think that real war is as simple as their web trolling.

these comments are like smoke screen. their handiwork in running Baloch Samachar camps in Afghanistan is known and our recent operation in NW has panicked them to a point that they decided to start border skirmishes and then there was that terror boat claim.. the story didnt carry much traction and was discarded along with other Bollywood rejected plots.

YES, no terror against India should originate from Pakistan and it shouldn't be sponsored by the state institution but same principle applies to India yet its national security advisor Ajit Doval is in pains to reunite the fractured TTP factions and this so called Indian chapter of Daesh seems to be his brain child which does suggest that its aimed against India but to date its operations have been against Pakistani Naval assets only.

the dirty proxy war in Afghanistan . India had a free reign during Karzai Kunjar time but the winds have changed since the new President came causing him hemorrhoid pain and he is becoming desperate and blatant in instigating troubles in Balochistan and KPK.

but hey he is the enemy and we are used to this since the 50s. Indian RAW, communist Afghan Khad and Soviet KGB used Afghanistan to instigate the terrorism in the name of greater Baluchistan and Pakhtunistan.
it was beaten back before and will be beaten again. Indians benefited due to 9/11 and WOT events due t its security impacts on Pakistan but we have adapted and improved and we will defeat them once again.

MODI and his internet warriors can continue to trace whatever they want in the mean time

Ha ha ha!! Should I laugh on this?

Even if we are in oven, we have the capacity to give you a befitting response. If you want to live in the dream of superiority, better not even consider to attack. Then this sweet dream will be shattered.
trust me buddy we dont just dream but also work consistenclli with full clarity and direction to achive owr goal no matter how high is the cost + never beleve in conspiracy theroies... have a nice day

BZWJr9_CUAAqxu-.jpg

AISEY HI AA JAO KHUSHBU HUM LAGA DEIN GE

what is so breaking news in this thread innai?

India will keep crying for another 50 years, they can't do shi* about Pakistan. All they do is whining, crying, protesting for whatever deals Pakistan makes with China and when they can't digest the reality, issue a statement like above and troll the world

@mods India is trolling, infraction needed

Okay cool.

Sleeping last 15 years. :smitten:
asian-lion-sleeping_452_990x742.jpg

Well, your Modiji did try his free hand on the border before being forced to shove them back in his pocket and likewise, a single LeT is sufficient to keep the micropower well engaged.

Just the after effects of smoking sasti charas on Modi. Nothing to worry about.

If india attacks Pakistan we are going to strike back with nuclear weapons.

Nawaz_Sharif_Romantic_Style_funny_qjsid_Pak101(dot)com.png

Back
Top Bottom