What's new

BREAKING: Militants fire on Indian army base in Kashmir

Please don't.
I don't expect any. :)

I don't know what to make of this .............. anyhow if my last message was felt as something rude, well there was no intention of being rude.............. I had 30 seconds and that was the best I could do.

And your definition of Indian was nothing but a blanket statement.

Won't you expect any definition of indian to be a blanket definition or there is some room for "fair indian", "dark indian", "female indian", "male indian", "modi indian", "sensible Indian".................. don't get me wrong I am trying to learn here.

Yet we have the 3rd highest population of Muslims in the world.

And this is somehow an achievement? We fully know what purpose that having Muslim population serves, and where that card comes in handy.

Wonder why?

Per your countrymen they breed like rabbits.

Because not everything that you hear is true.

But somehow it is always true in case of Pakistan and Islam.

Let me give you an example Africa,till very recently, was called a dark continent merely because Europeans regarded Africans as very different from and ignorant of the rest of the world.
But is that the truth? Of course not.

Let me remind you we are not Africa, we are the most dangerous region on this planet right now. One miscalculation and the rest is history.

indian extremism were of no concern to us but now this extremism has directly started threatening us (coming straight from the highest level) and we are a nation not used to take it easy.

Oh my gawwd!

It's God and not gawwd ................ very rude of you to misspell.

That's hilarious!!! :lol:

It is really serious, all these attempts and trials and justifications to ignore the problem at hand, by indians making the world believe that all is fine all the while when extremists are threatening their own CMs and artists. It is serious both for the world and for indians themselves.

And isn't this forum supposed to mean to understand each other? Wonder what was hilarious in that.

Indians on PDF might sound slightly extremist because most of them are here with a purpose. Come on this is supposed to be Pakistan defence forum after all.

Slightly .............. well there you go I did not know the exact level what you would consider extremist and what not, but its clear now. :lol:

You are guest at someone's house, you go there, start abusing the residents, make fun of their house, tell them how dirty and ugly their house is, you insult them non stop ............. initially the host out of his hospitality tries to be respectful but when it reaches the situation where he has to make you realise okay enough is enough ............. he shows you the mirror saying "Hey Chamia you yourself are not some Cinderella, you come from a cottage that is bigger in size then our's but its no palace" .............................and you trying to hide your embarrassment say "Oh no we were slightly rude and arrogant but believe us in our own home we are not like this"

I won't comment about the nationality of the forum .......... I think its supposed to be an international forum. Where most of the members are from India I guess.

Real India is very very different from what you see here.

Real Afghan Taliban too may be different, real ISIS too may be different, real Al Qaida too may be different ........ did you meet any of these before you started believing they are extremists? If that is not the case then why it should be any different for indian extremism both uniformed and civil.

Anyways, I don't want to bust your bubble. You are free to judge us. :tup:

Ciao

I don't live in bubbles. And I don't judge people. But any and all attempts to hide the real situation in india, indian extremism, hate and violence need to be stopped, highlighted and countered. Otherwise I hope you know we are not afraid of getting killed as so you referred to us as "Suicidal enemy". But the question is are you ready too?

I don't know what to make of this .............. anyhow if my last message was felt as something rude, well there was no intention of being rude.............. I had 30 seconds and that was the best I could do.
You did well. :tup:
Won't you expect any definition of indian to be a blanket definition or there is some room for "fair indian", "dark indian", "female indian", "male indian", "modi indian", "sensible Indian".................. don't get me wrong I am trying to learn here
Let me explain.
When you say Indian it means you're talking g about an individual.
But you said this>>>
Common indians are extremists, hate filled extremists, no wonder modi and co has to produce another drama every other day to feed the hatred of these extremists..............

No sir. Common Indians are not extremists. Today in India we have one of the oldest mosques in the world.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheraman_Juma_Mosque
We have Jews living among us since a very long time, some claim them to be living in India since King Solomon's time.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochin_Jews
We have Sikhs,Christians,Buddhists, and the 3rd largest population of Muslims in the world. Just how did you conclude we were extremists?
If it was true, these minorities would have been wiped off long back. But that didn't happen, because we have been (so far) one of the most tolerant nations in the world.
We fully know what purpose that having Muslim population serves, and where that card comes in handy.
Haha
Okay,go ahead and tell me how does this help us?
Btw by agreeing to my point you have proved that Hindu majority in India lives in peace with Muslims. :tup:

Per your countrymen they breed like rabbits
They are right,all Indians breed like rabbits. THIRTY FOUR babies are born per minute. No I'm not against the babies who are born,but am against the rate at which babies are born. Our country could have risen to greater heights if we didn't have a humongous population to feed.
It is really serious, all these attempts and trials and justifications to ignore the problem at hand, by indians making the world believe that all is fine all the while when extremists are threatening their own CMs and artists
You can not keep everyone happy!!!
With a population of 1.2billion you can not expect all the Indians to be subservient. Can you?
Let me remind you we are not Africa, we are the most dangerous region on this planet right now. One miscalculation and the rest is history.
Sorry sire but you've misconstrued my example. When I said AFRICA was called a dark continent,I didn't compare Pakistan with Africa. I was pointing out at how we get manipulated by media and others. I had made it very clear in my sentence that I was merely giving you an example. >>>

Because not everything that you hear is true.
Let me give you an example Africa,till very recently, was called a dark continent merely because Europeans regarded Africans as very different from and ignorant of the rest of the world.

AFRICA no doubt had very progressive civilisations in the past, but Europeans called them "a dark continent", meaning they were ignorant.
But what I meant is that not everything that you hear is true. Kapiche? :)
Real Afghan Taliban too may be different, real ISIS too may be different, real Al Qaida too may be different ........ did you meet any of these before you started believing they are extremists? If that is not the case then why it should be any different for indian extremism both uniformed and civil.
Hmmmmm
You got a point there. So should I be sympathising with ISIS?

. But any and all attempts to hide the real situation in india, indian extremism, hate and violence need to be stopped, highlighted and countered
Okay, now I want you to read this article. Why?
Because the guy is a Pakistani. :)

India is the only country where Muslims exert influence without fear.

Last edited:
I will cut the typing exercise short for both of us (I have read your post in entirety by the way) .............. I see you making progress accepting what I may have failed to state clearly :-)

But that didn't happen, because we have been (so far) one of the most tolerant nations in the world.

There is a threat to that (so far) and I tried asking you ........... why do you not see that threat?

There have been no killings based on one's faith ......... and this video below is far from reality?

If that so far is still there we would have seen common people not hate each other too much, Kabbadi and cricket matches wouldn't have to do anything with what governments are doing to each other.

I was pointing out at how we get manipulated by media and others.

So ....................... why every now and then your media forces everyone to hate each other? How do likes of Goswami survive? You are an older member than me on this forum, you must have seen how most of the Pakistanis react to likes of Zaid Hamid.

Hmmmmm
You got a point there. So should I be sympathising with ISIS?

I have started growing grey hair recently .............. so it happens that my barber asked me if I wished to dye these hair black or brown or golden or whatever again ....... I told him thanks no need for that ............ then he said they don't look good, you will look old ................ and I had to look him in the eyes and tell him buddy they look good to me and I don't care if they don't look good to anyone else.

So Poornima G should I care about what others think in their heads?

here is a threat to that (so far) and I tried asking you ........... why do you not see that threat?
Well I could have only claimed something from the past. How can I predict the future?
There have been no killings based on one's faith ......... and this video below is far from reality?
I did not claim that there has never been any communal violence in India.
I did tell you that we have 1.2 billion ppl in India, not everyone can be expected to be tolerant.
Can't watch video I'm at work.
common people not hate each other too much, Kabbadi and cricket matches wouldn't have to do anything with what governments are doing to each other.
So far Pakistani sportsmen were allowed to come to India and play but it was high time when India reacted to the proxy war. Our govt wants your ppl to rise against the establishments within your country which harbour terrorists and fuel violence within India.
Btw your own govt wants your army to take action against it>>>
https://www.dawn.com/news/1288350
So ....................... why every now and then your media forces everyone to hate each other? How do likes of Goswami survive? You are an older member than me on this forum, you must have seen how most of the Pakistanis react to likes of Zaid Hamid.
Arnab Goswami is not liked by everyone but one thing's for sure he doesn't use his channel for manipulating the populace of India.
Poornima G should I care about what others think in their heads?
I have no problem if anyone wants to address me by my first name but then let me also return the favour.

Well I could have only claimed something from the past. How can I predict the future?

Past >>>>>>>> Present>>>>>>>> Future

If you could look at the present and don't skip it ..... may be we could have better future for people to come after us. We don't own the future its the present that we need to focus .............. and presently india is making a lot of trouble, whether you like it or not but it is.

I did not claim that there has never been any communal violence in India.
I did tell you that we have 1.2 billion ppl in India, not everyone can be expected to be tolerant.
Can't watch video I'm at work.

To aisay kam q kartay ho jiss may sach na dekh sako :-)

So far Pakistani sportsmen were allowed to come to India and play but it was high time when India reacted to the proxy war. Our govt wants your ppl to rise against the establishments within your country which harbour terrorists and fuel violence within India.

Proxy war? .................. you mean the war where you collaborate with intelligence agency of a country which is not your immediate neighbor …………. And then both of you try wreaking havoc in a country that is neighbor to both of you ........... something like that right?

Your government wants us to rise against our establishment!!!!!! ............ does your government know how much popular it is in our people? Not every Pakistani is NS, Achakzai, Wali Khan .............. some of them come priceless.

Our establishment has not effectively replied to your country's decade long violence in my country. They should be held accountable for that ................. why and how indian violence was given free hand to kill innocent Pakistani citizens …… these questions need to be answered one day.

Btw your own govt wants your army to take action against it>>>
https://www.dawn.com/news/1288350

You mean the same government that said this in the past

http://www.dawn.com/news/857697/cm-shahbaz-wants-taliban-to-spare-punjab

LAHORE Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has said that the Taliban and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz both opposed former military dictator Pervez Musharraf and, therefore, he is surprised that this common stance has failed to stop the Taliban from carrying out terror attacks in Punjab.

Now let me think who should I believe the ones who died fighting TTP or the ones who begged TTP ........... hmmmm.

Arnab Goswami is not liked by everyone but one thing's for sure he doesn't use his channel for manipulating the populace of India.

I don't know how your huge media survives then .............. when indian populace is not interested in watching and listening to them. I wonder why they keep beating war drums and for whom.

If indian media is not leashed the future mutated generation of this region (both Pakistan india included, don't try excluding india from the region) would surely curse them for they couldn't hold their war horses and made everyone to go to war.

I have no problem if anyone wants to address me by my first name but then let me also return the favour.

Yep sure by all means ............. if you still remember it :lol:

presently india is making a lot of trouble, whether you like it or not but it is.
We kept quiet for almost 70 years and finally reacted when pushed to the wall. I think we are late already.

Our establishment has not effectively replied to your country's decade long violence in my country. They should be held accountable for that ................. why and how indian violence was given free hand to kill innocent Pakistani citizens …… these questions need to be answered one day.
If so I wonder why dont your people use JASTA against India?
I heard it is ppl like Gen Pasha who will suffer the most now that JASTA has been passed in US.

I wonder why they keep beating war drums and for whom.
You're wrong. We dont want war, but self defense is no offense.

Yep sure by all means ............. if you still remember it :lol:
Irffy mian, I think. Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom