What's new

BREAKING: Militants fire on Indian army base in Kashmir

Let us know if you NEED ammo !!!! Kashmiri people we will send Anza 1 million missiles for each person

Lockheed+C-130+Hercules+(3).jpg

Anza and Anti Tank missiles for our Kashmiri brothers

Ye India ka solution = ANZA missle armament !!! of Kashmiri people

And Khalistan movement

Modi shodi bohat hogiya

How did you get to this conclusion?
Do you know Indians personally?
Had Indians been extremists then you would have seen them joining extremists groups. But that's not the truth.

Your definition of extremism is selective, unless someone becomes a group like ISIS and Al Qaida and declares itself a staunch follower of Islam you don't believe they are extremists. Hate crimes, communal riots, racism etc. are the terms you use to describe that non-Muslim extremism.

Killing people based on mere suspicion of consuming beef is not an act of extremism, propagating hate day in day out is not extremism, war mongering is not extremism, burning churches is not an extremism, demolishing mosques is not extremism, categorizing people and their religions when to mock them and when to support them against any other are not sign of being extremist, hating actors performers is no extremism, supporting the killing of the person who preached nonviolence (who should have been declared unanimously father of the nation) is not extremism, mixing politics with sports well that too isn’t extremism, making your women insecure is not extremism. Why? Because the ones who commit all this are not Muslims.

Mohtarma ............. I wasn't born yesterday, I may not be the bright kind but please I do have the capability to understand what people write, where they write and why they write. One of the virtues of being on PDF is that it has enabled me to understand indians and their mentality……. especially when they are left anonymous sitting behind a screen .............. Literally I can count normal Indians on this forum on my finger tips and those hateful sinister modi indians .............. well they are in abundance, they surely do outnumber Indians.

Or put it simply

If you cannot recognise the brutality being displayed in IoK by india and want that to continue, and try to support it with childish lame arguments…….. then for me you are an extremist.

@GumNaam

its sure now that we hit the terrorists
thats why they are retaliating

and army is abetting in this

if we had done false flag operation why wud the terrorists strike us ?

if we killed 2 PA, then only PA shud have retaliated

but as terrorists are attacking, hence it means they want revenge or something

You mean they way those freedom fighters have hit you for decades after every surgical strike?

You forgot equally useless countries Nepal and Srilanka.

Srilanka's not going anywhere, we have a pretty strong relationship with them.

BS We have Money We can operate Contractors from Academi and Aegis Firms
Though We can use Some Pashtun tribes

You mean these guys? Good luck.....

I still don't recognise the term. :rolleyes:

And that makes a difference because.........?

Last edited:
pm wouldve hailed anyone who ad fought for liberation of Kashmir frm India Burhan was no exception and btw i was talking about Burhan training his peers in forests of Islamabad
True. I have no better expectations from PMs of Islamic states. :)

Honestly, that 'training' was a PR stunt. Burhan never took part in any attacks himself. He was an ad boy for recruitment. Islamabad is in the foothills btw. Nice place I have heard.

True. I have no better expectations from PMs of Islamic states. :)

Honestly, that 'training' was a PR stunt. Burhan never took part in any attacks himself. He was an ad boy for recruitment. Islamabad is in the foothills btw. Nice place I have heard.
Yep he was used an inspiration for the new generation of anti India Kashmiris
I have heard of him and some if his buddies training new recruits inside Iok mainly in forests of Islamabad and i am talking about Islamabad land of the springs :D

..... and the gun shots sounded like Pakistani!!

The tha tha was SOOOOO in Urdu!!

Indian Media Reporting
Indian imagination at best

if there was a nobel prize for adorable cuteness then there should be one given to such imaginative Indian

Indian imagination at best

if there was a nobel prize for adorable cuteness then there should be one given to such imaginative Indian

I guess they thought about it too but then decided against it because of lack of competition! Ze Indiaz Rulezzz!!!

Your definition of extremism is selective,
And your definition of Indian was nothing but a blanket statement.
Killing people based on mere suspicion of consuming beef is not an act of extremism, propagating hate day in day out is not extremism, war mongering is not extremism, burning churches is not an extremism, demolishing mosques is not extremism, categorizing people and their religions when to mock them and when to support them against any other are not sign of being extremist, hating actors performers is no extremism, supporting the killing of the person who preached nonviolence (who should have been declared unanimously father of the nation) is not extremism, mixing politics with sports well that too isn’t extremism, making your women insecure is not extremism. Why? Because the ones who commit all this are not Muslims.
Yet we have the 3rd highest population of Muslims in the world.
Wonder why?
Because not everything that you hear is true.
Let me give you an example Africa,till very recently, was called a dark continent merely because Europeans regarded Africans as very different from and ignorant of the rest of the world.
But is that the truth? Of course not.

One of the virtues of being on PDF is that it has enabled me to understand indians and their mentality……
Oh my gawwd!
That's hilarious!!! :lol:
Indians on PDF might sound slightly extremist because most of them are here with a purpose. Come on this is supposed to be Pakistan defence forum after all.
Real India is very very different from what you see here.
Anyways, I don't want to bust your bubble. You are free to judge us. :tup:

Ciao

Back
Top Bottom