What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

i am pretty sure ISRO is looking out for locations in certain desert mountainous areas to snap few pictures to photoshop them and later release them as from Mars- :omghaha:-

Do you realize how amusing it is to us, to see you trying your best to troll after getting so thoroughly humiliated for your previous prophecy? Sorry, I will not take the bait and indulge in counter trolling. That will distract us from your epic fail. I hope you noticed my new signature.:rofl:

I heard a rumor that the space vehicle was getting assistance from the US probe flying close by on trajectory and other corrective meassures

NASA's Deep Space Network to Support India's Mars Mission

BANGALORE, India — NASA's Deep Space Network will provide support for India's Mars orbiter mission scheduled for launch this year as part of expanded cooperative ties between the United States and India, the two governments announced June 24 in New Delhi.

"NASA is providing deep space navigation and tracking support services to this mission during the non-visible period of the Indian Deep Space Network," the governments said in a joint statement released during the three-day visit to India by of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.

The Mars mission, developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is slated for lift off from India's launch facility at Sriharikota in October or November.

All the work was done by NASA ... so ...

3be6b9441a1f98729799a1fd26f03578.jpg

The only hard part in mission was navigation to Planet launching a item to space anyone can do

Do you realize how amusing it is to us, to see you trying your best to troll after getting so thoroughly humiliated for your previous prophecy? Sorry, I will not take the bait and indulge in counter trolling. That will distract us from your epic fail. I hope you noticed my new signature.:rofl:

Jeeeezzzzzzz -:woot:-
btw
in your signature kindly write my name correct- its JonAsad with capital J' & A' - :pop:

Another breaking news of the day....lankan can advise

Looks like somebody's jelly!

Save yourself from further embarrassment after being called out on your BS, instead of talking gibberish as usual. :lol:

Awww.. I'm not the one who is embarrassed.. You should be.. Even with a salivating mob.. Cant seem to get a break

Quality over quantity..bub.. Something you goons never realize. :rofl:

do you have a toilet ? :lol:
LOL you have no idea how big my house is kid , luggage boys like you can only dream of having the opportunities that we have here in india .

I heard a rumor that the space vehicle was getting assistance from the US probe flying close by on trajectory and other corrective meassures

NASA's Deep Space Network to Support India's Mars Mission

BANGALORE, India — NASA's Deep Space Network will provide support for India's Mars orbiter mission scheduled for launch this year as part of expanded cooperative ties between the United States and India, the two governments announced June 24 in New Delhi.

"NASA is providing deep space navigation and tracking support services to this mission during the non-visible period of the Indian Deep Space Network," the governments said in a joint statement released during the three-day visit to India by of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.

The Mars mission, developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is slated for lift off from India's launch facility at Sriharikota in October or November.

All the work was done by NASA ... so ...

View attachment 81292

The only hard part in mission was navigation to Planet launching a item to space anyone can do

3fbcb006ba5ea0cf119c0974e57339b7.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom