What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

I was thinking why you came here..dont you have other work to do other than being jealous and trolling about someone's achievement

you got owned b*tch now go to home otherwise i will specially ask isro guys to fire a rocket into your panties .

Awww.. Is that the best you got kid ? "World class" uni's gave you that ? How sad :rofl:

every one missing me-
ehm ehm yeah i worked very hard for this- reaching Mars- :D-

:sniper::sniper:
:D

No link all made up- :lol:-

Hamari tarf se saare PDF waasiyon ko MITHAI:

cf96e42244e851f7e50738dc8c5bdea5.jpg

That retarded, prepubescent teen is now making this out to be a collective attack on him for something he wants us to believe he hasn't done, when in fact, only a fool wouldn't be able to see through his back handed compliment in his initial post, which he tried to then enshroud in lots and lots, and LOTS of unnecessary words. It was as usual, an utter waste of bandwidth, not to mention effort. :lol:

The moral of the story is: say congratulations, and move on, without trying to be a smartass.

Oh mr.Know it all.. Should'nt you be better off googling the best possible pics of Bombay ? :lol:

Oh mr.Know it all.. Should'nt you be better off googling the best possible pics of Bombay ? :lol:

Haha is that all you've got, now that you've been called out on your BS compliment? You lot are all too common.
By the way, thanks! It's good to know that you check out the 'development in India' thread, it helps to know what goes on in your neighbourhood. Glad you get to check out MY pics, and also those of my comrades, on skyscrapercity.com, 'Aussie Sinha' (or whatever your handle is on there) :lol:

Very brave of you, to show your face here in this thread.;)

i am pretty sure ISRO is looking out for locations in certain desert mountainous areas on earth to snap few pictures- photoshop them and later release them as from Mars- :omghaha:-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom