What's new

Breaking! Israeli Pilot was captured in 27th February standoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isreali pilot was captured but released during op swift retort. (Who released him and why?)
  2. Israel is fully involved in this recent flair up of tension between Pakistan and India.
  3. Game is now gone to full scale hostility where Mossad and shin beit are fully assisting India against Pakistan.
  4. Shaheen series missiles are ready and deployed to nuke Israel. Atleast 4 Israeli cities are at target excluding Jerusalem.
  5. Indian shenanigans are fully backed by Israel.

A day after op swift retort, America deployed THAAD in Israel. Why? I raised this issue back then as well. Did explicit threats came from Pakistan in the aftermath of Israeli pilot capture? What American battle group is up to in gulf ? Is Iran their target or Pakistan is the one they got in crosshairs?

After op swift retort, there is also a noticable change in Pakistan and GCC relations. Things have gone quite. PMIK while being on American soil ruled out any conflict with Iran. Why he said that , out of all places in America? Then came Indian action over Kashmir and GCC reaction was pathetic to say the least. Its clear their strings are getting pulled from Israel.

From Pakistani perspective, wargaming this , GCC is completely ruled out as a route to conduct 5th gen warfare against Israel. Iran and its proxies specially hizbollah becomes very attractive proposition. Taliban were created by Pakistan but now they got strong links with Iran. In similar way, hizbollah should be engaged and given expertise to raise their game to next level. Hamas must also be helped to build their offensive capabilities and ISI should have full presence around Israel.

It's not a time to play an ostrich whose head is buried in sand. Pakistani inaction will invite further trouble because it seems they have not learned anything from 27th feb. They are relentless and edgy, borderline reckless. Only when we take the consequences in their own homeland, only then they will back off.

Gloves off approach is the need of hour. No more dithering, no more time wasting, no more ignoring the danger that is starring at us.
We have captured on more pilots he was not Israeli but and Indian Sikh pilot who later died at CMH, we handed over his body to red cross.

Pls refrain to spread false news.

What the duck was an israeli pilot doing over kashmir ? Can't indian fly and fight their own aircraft? Why would israeliz fly su-30 or mig 21 when they have proficiency in F-15, F-35 and F-16s.

Makes no sense that "doctor" seems to be a liar. A conspiracy theorist.... I don't like talk without proof or facts. This should be investigated and if he is lyikh on tv he should be made an example so , no one dares do that in future.

Recently there is a wrong trend in pakistan to blame everything on israel. They are far away in their own part of the world, with their own problems..

Indians are morons be it soldiers pilots or politicians .. Thank God they don't have intelligence even half of what israeliz have otherwise we would be long gone.. Indians are incompetent. Israeliz and the world only milks them for their money... Thats about it. No oke laughs on doll and image worshippers than the israeliz (jews) they dispize them the most.

Maybe it wasn't the Israeli made spice 2000 sow that landed in ballakot? Maybe it's just a myth that Indian airforce jets are highly customized with Isreali avionics and weapon systems? Maybe in some parallel universe, it's not possible for Israelis to fly as GIBs in SU30, controlling and monitoring those systems and weapons that they themselves developed and installed on Indian planes?

We have captured on more pilots he was not Israeli but and Indian Sikh pilot who later died at CMH, we handed over his body to red cross.

Country top anchor is saying this not me. He is adamant and constantly bringing Isreali angle into Pak-Indo hostilities in every show for atleast last two weeks. No one has challenged him and no rebuttal from the state.

You are no one to label it as false news.

I envy the mind set of Pakistanis, they have no issues with Indian AF invading Pakistan and than getting released like a boss, but they can't come to the terms that Israeli pilot was flying in IAF colors.... which obviously is a sensationalizing of the event.
Looks like Pakistan is being ruled by Iranian mind set.

I pity your mindset.

He has 15 ads on this 28 minute video. 1 ad every 2 minutes. And y'all wonder why he would lie.

1. Make very, very appealing news.
2. Get easy views from emotional nationalists.
3. Put 15 ads.
4. Profit.

You nailed it.

That's his employer YouTube channel, not his. Please collect your thoughts first before honking non sense.

He has been making Israeli connection for weeks. No rebuttal from state institutions and no one challenged him from within journalist community.

As I said to others, you are no one to challenge it.

If Israeli F16 were in India to attack our nuclear facilities in 1984, then why is the possibility of an Israeli pilot onboard a SU30 so laughable?

Israel-ke-Saath-Aman walay idiots here ... Same breed laughing at 2 front war a few years back still in denial mode re Israelis actually planning and monitoring this whole conflict!

Why would israeliz fly su-30 or mig 21
You can dismiss the Israeli pilot theory for many reasons but their inability or lack of proficiency in flying Russian hardware isn't one of them. They have been flying the MiG21 and MiG29 for quite sometime and am pretty sure the have access to Indian Flankers

I pity your mindset.
So tell me why Pakistanis remained unmoved by the return of Abhinandan, but are over excited with theory of Israeli pilot in custody!
Going by my mindset, i would have kept Abhinandan in custody unless modi's deadline expire and than parade him all over Pakistan and than return him after calling all of international press.

You know, you have opened up another line of questioning.

IF the dead pilot was SIKH, why aren't there any pics, or videos of his remains being handed over.

@Taimoor Khan
This Aim-120 did not come from PAF inventory. Our ally provided this...

pti2-28-2019-000131b-1551366827.jpg

In March, the IAF lost two aircraft. On 8 March, a MiG-21 crashed in Rajastha’s Bikaner district after a bird-hit. The pilot managed to eject safely.

On 31 March, another MiG-27 aircraft crashed near Jodhpur. The pilot managed to eject safely after he sensed glitches in the engine. The jet had taken off from Utarlai air force base and crashed in Sirohi district, around 120 km south of Jodhpur.

On August 08, an Indian’s frontline fighter aircraft Su-30 MKI crashed in paddy fields near Assam’s Tezpur, minutes after taking off.

-------------------------

Two Indian Air Force (IAF) officers including a squadron leader were killed while two others injured in a road accident in Pulwama district on April 03.

--------------------------

The following reports were removed from the media.

India says 2 air force pilots killed as aircraft crashes in Indian-controlled Kashmir on February 27.
(this one is amazing with eyewitness account) @Khafee

Maybe it wasn't the Israeli made spice 2000 sow that landed in ballakot? Maybe it's just a myth that Indian airforce jets are highly customized with Isreali avionics and weapon systems? Maybe in some parallel universe, it's not possible for Israelis to fly as GIBs in SU30, controlling and monitoring those systems and weapons that they themselves developed and installed on Indian planes?

Country top anchor is saying this not me. He is adamant and constantly bringing Isreali angle into Pak-Indo hostilities in every show for atleast last two weeks. No one has challenged him and no rebuttal from the state.

You are no one to label it as false news.

I pity your mindset.

That's his employer YouTube channel, not his. Please collect your thoughts first before honking non sense.

He has been making Israeli connection for weeks. No rebuttal from state institutions and no one challenged him from within journalist community.

As I said to others, you are no one to challenge it.

Media is retarded, and frankly state is controlling them.

If you think Israeli pilots, trained on American jets, would for whatever reason fly on a Sukhoi all the way in India over Kashmir then you're bonkers.

Only reliable source on Air Force matters here would be a couple members we have here on PDF.

Same media said JF-17 shot down Indian jets, when all credit was to F-16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom