What's new

Breaking! Israeli Pilot was captured in 27th February standoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
my oh my more drama.
there is or was NO 2nd pilot, period.

Please expand on it---. Thank you.
@BATMAN want to say khan should copy musharaf bravery, how he reached india to watch cricket while india were busy deploying its for alongside pak border... :lol:

@BATMAN want to say khan should copy musharaf bravery, how he reached india to watch cricket while india were busy deploying its for alongside pak border... :lol:

How he tactfully outflanked India in Kargil, and he consider it his duty as head of Pakistan's armed forces!
I understand until recently Pak army was busy with TTP but now since Afghan border is fenced, there's no excuse for not following Musharraf's foot steps.
BTW, even than Indians didn't had the balls to threat Pakistan of nuclear strike!

Breaking! Israeli Pilot was captured in 27th February standoff Dr Shahid masood

watch from 2:30 Minutes

If I could, I would join my hands and beg you'll to stop believing in nonsense and proven liars such as Shahid Masood!

If I could, I would join my hands and beg you'll to stop believing in nonsense and proven liars such as Shahid Masood!

He was even convicted for sensationalizing without having full confirmation.

Pakistan have got a habit of making more enemies for themselves. Lets look at the bigger picture and deal with the enemy who is immediate danger to us instead of looking at the far a fields for the time being. Lets wait and prepare for the next door neighbour not our good neighbours friends. Didn't our pilots fought in Arab wars, so why its so wrong and shocking for us when we get something back. Lets be strong and prepared for the real deal instead of distractions. That's why in this modern world alliances exist.

Breaking! Israeli Pilot was captured in 27th February standoff Dr Shahid masood

watch from 2:30 Minutes

Why Israeli pilot will be needed for a strike which supposed to be coverts operation. Unless officially declared it's hard to believe.

Quoting Shahid Masood and thinking we will believe you!

Israeli tech support team was probably there but no in planes. Why the **** iaf needs them at first place. Its like Indians started to claim that Chinese pilots were also on JF17s /F16s guiding Pakistani pilots.

i think he wants to go to jail again.

I think no one is looking at the bigger picture.

Israel is actively involved with India in Kashmir situation. different scenarios are being put on the table to divert world's attention at which Israel is a master.

Assassination of a political figure in India or Pakistan can be a possibility, which will further escalate the situation.

Dr Shahid mentioned that it will take 12 minutes for Shaheen from Pakistan to Israel and that is what the message is.

Leave the situation to us or you will be wiped out. Just 4 needed for them.

Pakistanis has obsession in involving Israel all the time. In simple words, Pakistanis generally fear them and have huge insecurity when it comes to Israel. Its funny to see a small country, miles apart is making Pakistanis pant wet even thru conspiracy theories.

I think no one is looking at the bigger picture.

Israel is actively involved with India in Kashmir situation. different scenarios are being put on the table to divert world's attention at which Israel is a master.

Assassination of a political figure in India or Pakistan can be a possibility, which will further escalate the situation.

Dr Shahid mentioned that it will take 12 minutes for Shaheen from Pakistan to Israel and that is what the message is.

Leave the situation to us or you will be wiped out. Just 4 needed for them.
You can disagree with this hypothesis. One thing is for sure. War is now imminent. Nobody can back out. What matters is how long can this be delayed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom