What's new

Breaking: Israeli military escalation in Gaza

82.) Iron Dome missiles that fell on Palestinian side of the border:
54d74363a8a5afca775aa8433bfbaf6f.jpg

83.) Multiple Israeli airstrikes hit site in northern Gaza moments ago:
3cd1133f931cf544d02e8bfe763c2d46.jpg

fa1c2e55113628dc12545db8dc12252e.jpg

I know you aren't and that's why I'm telling you to take my word for what is happening. What is happening is what I'm posting in chronological order in an numbered fashion. What you're reading is partially fake news and real news(same one) that is reposted by multiple people which makes it appear more than it is when it isn't.
What has provoked these new airstrikes then.. if those were fake news?.. don't pretend bro, that you are the only one who holds the truth, that doesn't look good.. I know how you must feel right now.. but please try to be rational.. I always verify the mews from different sources, to make sure that they have some truth to them..

What has provoked these new airstrikes then.. if those were fake news?.. don't pretend bro, that you are the only one who holds the truth, that doesn't look good.. I know how you must feel right now.. but please try to be rational.. I always verify the mews from different sources, to make sure that they have some truth to them..

Why are you being stubborn? The female medic was killed, the next day a small group fired two rockets. Israeli air strikes came at night, 4 more rockets fired in response caused 4 rocket alert sirens. Then Israeli air strikes hit one site in the north(the one post marked #82 with pictures). That's it, it's over at this point. You're posting here what you see on Defense Arab which is taken from Facebook by those members. Whom already published fake news of so called '24 hour operation'.

Why are you being stubborn? The female medic was killed, the next day a small group fired two rockets. Israeli air strikes came at night, 4 more rockets fired in response caused 4 rocket alert sirens. Then Israeli air strikes hit one site in the north(the one post marked #82 with pictures). That's it, it's over at this point. You're posting here what you see on Defense Arab which is taken from Facebook by those members. Whom already published fake news of so called '24 hour operation'.
And you are posting from the field yourself.. stop your non-sense idiocy..please.. you are acting in a very childish manner..like if you own the news..what do you know about my sources, apart from speculating about it..just post what you got.. and avoid irrelevant and arrogant comments..

And you are posting from the field yourself.. stop your non-sense idiocy..please.. you are acting in a very childish manner..like if you own the news..what do you know about my sources, apart from speculating about it..just post what you got.. and avoid irrelevant and arrogant comments..

Listen I'm not trying to disrespect you, but your posts were misleading. Which forces me to have to clarify to the viewers of what is actually representative of what's happening on the ground. Those two posts you made, both claims originated from Facebook which then reached many forums, especially Arab ones. And they were debunked a few minutes later. At that point you should just acknowledge that was incorrect news and move on. If you need the right sources for this specific situation I can give them to you but I doubt you're highly interested in that. Meanwhile I am the Palestinian that originates from Gaza, knows the whole area very well and knows how to get the reliable news on the ground. So yes I am more reliable news giver in this case than you are.

It's not childish, if this was regarding Yemen you'd have more familiarity with the conflict and situation on ground.

82.) Iron Dome missiles that fell on Palestinian side of the border:
54d74363a8a5afca775aa8433bfbaf6f.jpg

Interesting. They must have quite the collection of spent munition laying around from all the weapons the Israelis are tossing and firing at them. Really incredible. Reminds me of this amazing story about the unbroken spirit of this special Palestinian woman.

Palestinian Woman Plants Flowers In Israeli Army Tear Gas Grenades

tear-gas-flower-pots-palestine-1.jpg

tear-gas-flower-pots-palestine-2.jpg

tear-gas-flower-pots-palestine-3.jpg

tear-gas-flower-pots-palestine-4.jpg

tear-gas-flower-pots-palestine-6.jpg

tear-gas-flower-pots-palestine-7.jpg

tear-gas-flower-pots-palestine-8.jpg

tear-gas-flower-pots-palestine-10.jpg

tear-gas-flower-pots-palestine-11.jpg

tear-gas-flower-pots-palestine-12.jpg

The complete story here: http://www.mystreetinspiration.com/2201#.WxQeGW1f834.twitter

In West Bank:

Israeli forces detain 13 Palestinians overnight in the West Bank

BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) – Israeli forces detained at least 13 Palestinians during pre dawn raids on Monday in the occupied West Bank, according to the Palestinian Prisoner’s Society (PPS).

PPS said in a statement that Israeli forces detained nine Palestinians from the southern West Bank district of Hebron.

In Hebron City, forces detained one youth identified as Raed Mufid al-Sharabati. Locals told Ma’an that Israeli soldiers also raided and searched the home of Palestinian journalist Thaer al-Fakhouri. No detentions were reported during the raid on his home.

The rest of the detainees from Hebron were identified as Awis Hashem al-Rajub, Mufid Aqilan Omeirah, Karm Bassam Tneineh, Abada Mahmoud Adui, Azam Abu Arkub, Ali Taleb al-Harub, Esam al-Harub, and Mustafa Jamal al-Harub.

Israeli forces detained another three Palestinians from the city of Bethlehem in the southern West Bank. They were identified as Muhammad Nasim Taqatqa, Sami Oud Khalil Atallah, and Yazid Fathi Muhammad Amrin.

From Meithalun, a Palestinian village in the northern West Bank district of Jenin, one Palestinian man was detained and identified as Sami Sadeq Naarat.

Israeli military raids into Palestinian cities, towns, and refugee camps are a near daily occurrence.

https://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=780201

Israel is the dominant power in the Mid east. It killed hundreds of Arabs, none lifted a finger. Now, very likely it seems EU will abandon Iran nuclear deal as well(USA is a hundred time bigger market than Iran). This will eliminate any challenge to Israel's total dominance in the region.

2264713.jpg

A Palestinian kid, crying for her martyred father. Zionists shot him during the great return protests.

Last edited:
In West Bank:

Israeli forces kill 21-year-old Palestinian from Tamimi family in Nabi Saleh

RAMALLAH (Ma’an) -- Israeli forces shot and killed 21-year-old Izz Abd al-Hafith Tamimi on Wednesday morning in the central occupied West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, in the Ramallah district.

According to local sources, Israeli forces fired at Tamimi from a point blank range, injuring him with three live bullets in the neck. The shooting took place during clashes, which were sparked after Israeli forces raided the village.

Witnesses said that Israeli forces assaulted anyone who tried to help Tamimi, and prevented the locals from providing any medical treatment to him or taking him to the hospital.

Video of the aftermath of the shooting shows a dying Tamimi on the ground as Israeli forces surround him. The person who filmed the video can be heard saying that Tamimi was targeted at point blank range, and telling soldiers “we want to take him to the hospital.”

https://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=780212

RIP ....

In West Bank:

Israeli forces shot and killed 21-year-old Izz Abd al-Hafith Tamimi on Wednesday morning in the central occupied West Bank village of Nabi Saleh....
Palestinian rock-thrower shot dead by soldiers in West Bank – IDF
Army looking into claim troops delayed ambulance at the scene, near Ramallah; video shows soldiers treating wounded man
By TOI STAFF 6 June 2018, 1:13 pm

• A demonstrator throws a stone at Israeli soldiers during clashes in the West Bank village of Nebi Saleh near Ramallah, April 21, 2017. (AP Photo/Majdi Mohammed)

A 21-year-old Palestinian was shot and killed by Israeli soldiers Wednesday morning in the village of Nebi Saleh, northwest of Ramallah, after he threw rocks at soldiers operating in the area, the IDF said.

Riots apparently erupted when Israeli troops entered the village as part of an operation.
    B’Tselem said the man was seriously injured by gunfire during the incident, and that the army delayed an ambulance from leaving the scene to take him to hospital. The IDF said it was looking into the claim.

The Haaretz daily quoted a military source as saying that during a violent protest in the village, a demonstrator was shot by troops using live ammunition.

A video apparently taken after the incident and shared on social media shows Israeli soldiers attempting to treat the man as angry protesters shout at them.

Palestinian media identified the dead man as Azzedine Tamimi, 21, saying he was shot in the neck.

Meanwhile, Palestinians said another man was shot in the leg and wounded by soldiers in nearby Bayt Rima.

Recent weeks have seen an uptick in violence in the area after an Israeli soldier was killed by a marble slab dropped on his head from a building in the al-Am’ari refugee camp near Ramallah.

Subsequent arrest raids were met with violent rioting and at least 13 injured Palestinians.

new%2Beoz%2Blogo%2B4.png

• Thursday, June 07, 2018
  • user.png
    Elder of Ziyon
Gazans close Kerem Shalom crossing

For the second day in a row, Palestinian workers at the Kerem Shalom crossing have gone on a partial strike, closing down the only major route for goods to enter Gaza for half a day.

The strike is over not being paid their full wages by the Palestinian Authority and over benefits.

On Wednesday, they stopped work from 8 AM to 1 PM, and only worked for four hours. It looks like the same thing is happening today.

There are no negotiations going on with the PA so the strike looks like it is open-ended.

I could not find a single story in English about this.

When Israel closes the crossing for security reasons or even for holidays, there are inevitably stories about how Israel is punishing Gazans.

To all jews....please remember this will be returned with interest. We will not listen to feel sorry for me I am a jew
As pointed out many, many times Pakistani educators have been directed to inculcate this attitude into their students upon pain of death, either real or academic, without reference to facts: link. So you cannot claim your feelings are justly based in the slightest; rather they are the result of crassly plotted emotional manipulation.

Your political leaders have betrayed you. Again. Just like they did in 1971 with your "brethren" in East Pakistan. Just so they can exercise power without the little people revolting.

As pointed out many, many times Pakistani educators have been directed to inculcate this attitude into their students upon pain of death, either real or academic, without reference to facts: link. So you cannot claim your feelings are justly based in the slightest; rather they are the result of crassly plotted emotional manipulation.

Your political leaders have betrayed you. Again. Just like they did in 1971 with your "brethren" in East Pakistan. Just so they can exercise power without the little people revolting.
Zionist led to to the nazi concentration camps. Daily your zionist nazis leaders are making you unsafe. Before you were led to gas chambers on trains. Next time you just wait and see. No one and I mean no one will save you. No wonder the wild has hated you since time began there is a reason isnt there. Americans are waking up and when they do wake and realise how you have used them abused them and robbed them then you will see how everyone will be knocking at your door. No one will save your kids your mother or your sisters.

84.) Israeli army concludes military exercise consisting of hundreds of military craft that simulated 'hundreds of raids in Gaza' and ability to conduct 'many air strikes in short amount of time'

85.) Palestinians plan demonstrations in Gaza along the border tomorrow from afternoon hours to midday

Last edited:
Palestinian rock-thrower shot dead by soldiers in West Bank – IDF
Army looking into claim troops delayed ambulance at the scene, near Ramallah; video shows soldiers treating wounded man

Military police open probe into fatal shooting of West Bank Palestinian

Military police opened an investigation Thursday into the fatal shooting of a Palestinian who was killed by soldiers the day before in the West Bank village of Nebi Saleh, the IDF said in a statement.

“A military police investigation was opened concerning the circumstances in the death of a Palestinian shot by the IDF during an arrest operation in Nebi Saleh on June 6, 2018. The Palestinian was hit by fire after he threw a stone at an IDF unit,” the army said.

Azzedine Tamimi, 21, was shot and killed by Israeli soldiers Wednesday morning in the village, located northwest of Ramallah.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/milit...into-fatal-shooting-of-west-bank-palestinian/

Shooting someone in his own land in an occupied territory for business of annexing the land over a thrown rock is injustice and unacceptable. The West Bank is Palestinian and should be controlled by Palestinian security forces, if the Israeli army withdrew and abided by international law. Instead you have these troops conducting raids in Palestinian towns, enabling extremist and violent settler behavior, and assuming control over whatever Palestinian land they get an order to take over. Then you come here trying to justify that over a thrown rock in response. Clearly you aren't affected by God, Judaism or whatever moral compass there exists, so I expect you to be indifferent and continue on.

Back
Top Bottom