What's new

Breaking:-Indian Media EXPOSED By Pervaiz Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.

"I don't know the reality, I don't know the facts about the incident"
Then why the hell is he blaming IA for conspiracy. :lol:

Yaar.. He said that he doesnt know any facts in the beginning when he was talking sane. Once the crazy commando mindset :-)D) took over, then common sense is the 1st thing that goes out of the window ;)

"I don't know the reality, I don't know the facts about the incident"
Then why the hell is he blaming IA for conspiracy. :lol:

To be fair, he was pretty much on the fence and making all the right noises till Goswami brought Kargil in the discussion. That was like lighting a firecracker under his bum. :D

Yaar.. He said that he doesnt know any facts in the beginning when he was talking sane. Once the crazy commando mindset :-)D) took over, then common sense is the 1st thing that goes out of the window ;)
Actually what I see is Pervaiz Muharraf acting like Khisiyaani Billi and Goswami is spanking him with modesty. :D

After all he was President of Denialistan....oops Pakistan. :D

I dont understand the logic of Musharraf and most of the Pakistanis here comparing Shiv Sena with LeT??

How many terrorists did Shiv Sena send to other countries?

Where is the UN resolution declaring Shiv Sena as a terrorist entity??

Gen. Musharraf was avoiding most of the questions in that interview..

Can't imagine Pak army being involved in killing of Indian jawans: Musharraf - Video | The Times of India

here you go.. the full interview..

It was actually the direct accusation towards Mushy on Kargil and Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture that got Mushy Hopping mad. The Pakistani media cleverly did the editing to make it seem like Mushy was upset on the current accusation towards Pak Army.

Thank you for sharing.

Is the only reason Times Now called him there was to provoke him? He is constantly being blamed. Anyone would get angry. At first he is totally calm but I mean this is like the trial of Afzal Guru or the innocent Muslim boy picked up initially for the Jama Masjid blasts. He is being accused constantly. Pakistan did this, Pakistan did that. If he was talking to a military man face to face he might even have been slapped.

We already have a long running thread on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom