What's new

BREAKING...India as peace spoiler exposed, IAF C17s landed in Kabul loaded with arms to fight Taliban.

Why is Iran allowing weapons to be flown to Afghanistan? This will only further destablise their borders..

This isn't about big or small, the move will be seen as an open hostility against Taliban.

This is the point. When India is trying to talk to Taliban on one hand, it is arming Anti Taliban forces.

This will endup with anti Taliban warlords, fuelling civil war. This act of India should be taken as of a peace spoiler.
Why is Iran allowing weapons to be flown to Afghanistan? This will only further destablise their borders..

This is exactly what I was thinking. India is using Iranian airspace.

Just sending arms is not enough.

IA should send at least 2 brigade size formations to secure kabul and a IAF squadron to provide critical air support to ANA.

At very least, the Rss should be deployed to afghanistan.

Time for the chaddis to put the money where the mouth is.

Sir are you familiar with the word inventory?
They are claiming 122mm shells were delivered by India, we have stopped producing those years ago and have retired those guns as well. And when we are facing communist union strikes then our inventory is more precious than our Afghanistan plan.

This is exactly what I was thinking. India is using Iranian airspace.

India-Iran-Northern Alliance are in bed with each other.

Jaishankar leaves for Russia via Tehran, agenda is Taliban in Afghanistan

They are claiming 122mm shells were delivered by India, we have stopped producing those years ago and have retired those guns as well. And when we are facing communist union strikes then our inventory is more precious than our Afghanistan plan.
Probably, as news came from Afghan journalists. I am just assuming about the type of ammunition.

India-Iran-Northern Alliance are in bed with each other.

Jaishankar leaves for Russia via Tehran, agenda is Taliban in Afghanistan

They maybe in bed but you know who pulls the strings of Northern Alliance ?

Jaishankar is like poodle running wherever Taliban delegation is visiting in hopes to talk to them. Not going to happen.

Probably, as news came from Afghan journalists. I am just assuming about the type of ammunition.

Rest assured that what China & Pakistan are supplying to Taliban are far more superior to the equipment and munitions from India to the Northern Alliance.

At one point India is desperate to have talks with Taliban and on the other is fuelling the potential civil war in Afghanistan by providing arms and ammunition to anti Taliban factions.

Hope Talibans are watching this and sort the Indians out within Afghanistan.

If Ary news knows it , We know it then how come Taliban not know it .

Pakistan should give Time-table after that time-table expiry roll in 100k and airforce to asist the Taliban and that is if dialogue between the parties fails.. Securing the country within a week with IEA asisstance.. I know there is no gas tank left in the ANA they are pretty much done but just taking extra measures... Or just do it for flexing muscles8-)

Back
Top Bottom