What's new

BREAKING: Gate being built at Iran border by FWO

ahhh good at least less drugs and less smuggled oil.
Other than that smugglers use Iran as a flesh trade/slave trade corridor. Both drugs and bonded labourers cross Pak-Iran to europe. We are realizing late, in the face of sugar crisis and wheat crisis that smuggling is a problem. Even in UAE they are building up border posts with Oman and Saudi and controlling movement. You need a passport. If this is the case with countries with so few problems like Oman and UAE then it surely should be in this case in Pak-Iran, Pak-Afghan scenarios.

Afghans I have been to forums and seen their hatred for us. Iranians I have never noted to have anything against us. Lets not out of blind nationalism destroy ties with each and every country we see. I always advise the same to my Pakistani brothers. Build the border posts and make efforts to curb smuggling but don't start seeing the world as the enemy. Our policy of only seeking an alliance with US has backfired in a way that we have only China left. Now Americans are showing their true faces and are isolating us and have become the largest suppliers of weapons to India.

Other than that smugglers use Iran as a flesh trade/slave trade corridor. Both drugs and bonded labourers cross Pak-Iran to europe. We are realizing late, in the face of sugar crisis and wheat crisis that smuggling is a problem. Even in UAE they are building up border posts with Oman and Saudi and controlling movement. You need a passport. If this is the case with countries with so few problems like Oman and UAE then it surely should be in this case in Pak-Iran, Pak-Afghan scenarios.

Afghans I have been to forums and seen their hatred for us. Iranians I have never noted to have anything against us. Lets not out of blind nationalism destroy ties with each and every country we see. I always advise the same to my Pakistani brothers. Build the border posts and make efforts to curb smuggling but don't start seeing the world as the enemy. Our policy of only seeking an alliance with US has backfired in a way that we have only China left. Now Americans are showing their true faces and are isolating us and have become the largest suppliers of weapons to India.
These gates will not address these issues. Right now govt priority is security issue. Smugglers still has thousands of point to cross both borders. Govt is keeping an eye on convenience points of entry, example major roads and local arteries .

I think such gate/s with Iran are not going to ruin ties with Iran. Since Iran is also concerned about rebels of jandullah and other militants so Iran would be welcoming it. Nothing wrong about it.

As far as ties well recently Iran has played a secret role to implicate Pakistan viz a viz Afghanistan's situation and also tried to sabotage peace efforts.

Americans are doing what is needed for their interests I do not see it as an attempt to isolate us. Iran and cooperating with US while it is Pakistan that is being squeezed so whats with this brother shrotherly emotions?

Positive development for both Iran and Pakistan. At the end of the day, Pakistan needs to look out for its interest which dictates that border management is necessary.

The army is doing what the civilians should have done a long time ago.

army ruled Pakistan 37 years, more than any civilian government, then they should must do that in their tenure, it is the failure of both military and civilians, and now both civilian and military decided that not to take easy.

I hope they do not react the same way as Afghanistan did.

These moves will effectively bring Pakistan out of the Golden Crescent drug trade.

2000px-HeroinWorld-en.svg.png

The reason for building the gate is political. Not even the stupidest "smuggler" is going to use a 5 meter gate when thousands of kilometers of the border are wide open. The Iranian letter to Nisar told him to take a flying leap into the nearest toilet with Pakistans fanciful lies and conspiracies about Indian involvement in Iran.
The gate is Pakistans way of having been found out, and Pakistans response of gates and unprovoked firing on the Afghan border is its response to having it PROVED beyond A SHREAD DOUBT that Pakistan aids and shields the butchers of Afghan children women and men by dronning the leader of the Taliban in Pakistan

It really makes me wonder why these strategically important projects were not started before.
The damage caused by insurgents and smuggled goods could have been reduced.
Because our military itself has been part of the insurgent-breeding and smuggling programs for decades.

Why on earth would entire oil tankers be crossing over into Pakistan from Iran had this not been the case? The rangers and FC are the ones profiteering from this smuggling and terrorist activity.

Back
Top Bottom