What's new

Breaking: Evgeny Prigozhin dead after plane shot down by Russian military

Lin Biao died in a fiery airplane crash in Outer Mongolia on the night of September 12, 1971. At the time of his death, Lin stood accused of conspiring to assassinate Mao and seize power, with the assistance of his son, an air force pilot, and a small group of high-ranking military officers.

Q: What was Lin Biao accused of after he died?
Lin Biao was posthumously accused of being “a hidden son of the landlord class”, “a secret admirer of Confucius”, a “swindler like Liu Shaoqi”, and a pro-Soviet “revisionist and traitor” who wanted “to practice the fascist dictatorship of the bourgeoisie”.
Ahahah...in most developing countries politics and power is bloody. Its either you kill(or are jail for life),purg or be killed to gain power. So make sure not to be on the losing side or cross the main boss. Lol

Westerners are really naive.

Russia's Siberian Railway has a capacity of less than 140,000 containers. How dare you guys believe that Russia will be a threat to China?
Seems you didn't read his post correctly. Where did he mention Russia being a threat to China today?

Those Nazi on that plane did terrible things to the poor unarmed Syrian civilians at the request of the tyrant Assad

The world left them to the mercy of Wagner and no one helped them

You may escape worldly justice

But like always time gives justice and now they will be answering to a much higher authority

A good Nazi is a dead Nazi hope they rot in hell
Lol That was on the order of Putin, and hes still healthy and living his best life. Lol This so called Karma Justice is bullshit. Most of the times it doesn't work and the culprits often lofe their life nicely until they die, can't say the same about their victims. Sorry, but real life is not a fantasy or rose. Its hard and unfair but so is life. :)

Well. No surprise there. Would have been surprise if Putin didnt kill him like the many others who crosses Putins wrong sode before/ they all paid with their life or if lucky spend the rest of their lives behind bars.
The thing is that, anyone who knows abit about Russia should know that it is a mafia state with the biggest baron being Putin. The country itself is run like a mafia. Zero rule of law. No wonder the country attracts very little investment compared to its potential.

At a tangent - this sounds alot like Pakistan at the moment aswell !!!

Stupid Prigozhin Crash is the reason I went back to work unexpectedly today and pull the first overtime since 6 months......

Anyway, he is more than likely is dead, and more than likely to be shot down by a S-400 deployed near Moscow (Well, look, they finally shot down something) and very likely to be under Putin's order. As for why not kill him right after the coup and waited 2 months (exactly 2 months by the way), your guess is as good as mine. Some people in my circle believe Putin was defanging Prigozhin ie taking power completely out before he off him, some (including me) think Putin caved to his inner circle pressure, he needs to be seen as a strong man and Prigozhin bouncing around in and out of Russia is nothing more than a throne in Putin's power.

The dynamic is going to change both in Russia and outside (mostly Africa) from now on, Wagner had accumulated a lot of contract in Africa, that is most likely being taken over by Putin and his GRU friend. Whether or not they can do as smooth as a job than Prigozhin's Wagner is remain to be seen.

Not true, Stalin listened to his generals.

His bromance with General Zhukov was legenedary.
Stalin listened to the general HE TRUSTED. And that is a very small circle, and even smaller are competent general, in fact, some would say Zhukov is not really a good general, because it's not hard at all to throw bodies into a problem to solve it. If we compare different general in WW2 in their ability to command and the ability to lead, Zhukov is pretty low on the list.

He is a good officer but that does not make him a good general. I would be shit if I am a general even tho my superior think I am a competent officer (would probably still be a half bird or a full bird colonel by now if I had stayed in the Military) Getting those star take some quality, and not every officer have them.

you mean putin?
Not Putin, unless Prigozhin is this naive, Putin probably is the last guy he trusted.

He is not dead immediately after the coup for a reason, someone guaranteed his safety, we want to say it's Lukashenko, but I don't think he wield that much power, anyway, whoever inside Putin Circle guarantee his safety so Prigozhin backdown had betrayed him.

I can't believe Prigozhin fell for it. I mean, if I were him, I would have run to the deepest darkest jungle in Africa and stayed there. He was quite stupid if he actually trusted and believed Putin would not kill him. Evolution and natural selection at work I guess.
Saddam's sons-in-law.

I can't believe Prigozhin fell for it. I mean, if I were him, I would have run to the deepest darkest jungle in Africa and stayed there. He was quite stupid if he actually trusted and believed Putin would not kill him. Evolution and natural selection at work I guess.

Yeah true. Dude was spotted in Central Africa few days before he was eliminated.

But one guy who I found to be worse then even Prigozhin is the Russian left-wing politician and former candidate Alexei Navalny. He was poisoned because they wanted him dead so that he doesn't run for Office. He manages to go to Germany gets treated and returns to Russia in WTF moment and guess what they jail him and then after that few months later bring terror charges against him..

He will never come out alive from the grip of Putin. He is done for that guy and the fun fact is that he handed himself over to Putin and imho if asked Putin honestly I believe even he was surprised that Navalny handed himself over that easily and voluntarily instead of staying in exile

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

Saddam's sons-in-law.

These guys were idiots to be honest. Thanks for the reminder it has be cracking just thinking about it

Last edited:
Then I can only hope your creator - to whomever you believe - will have mercy with your soul! At least it explains your postings ... totally void of moral and ethics, allowed is only strength and power.

Sorry, but I feel pity for such you, what a shameful looser in live you must be. :(

you basically summed up last few hundreds years of European colonialism

do I care? does anyone care ? no one cares about your views or what you think of anyone

somehow you are now a moral judge ? you decide whats right and whats wrong

typical Western hypocrisy, robbing Asian and and African nations for centuries and now somehow has the ethnics and morals to judge people

this is how you people tricked the blacks out of Africa go cry me a river now

It's a surprising news.

I mean, it's incredible he survived two months after defied the Tsar.

Putin Airlines, the fastest way to travel afterlife

final-destination.gif

I imagine the meeting of Kremlin wise people, talking about how kill Prigozhin after the coup two months ago.

-We must kill Prigozhin
-It's too blatant now, we must wait 2 months and blow up a plane, so nobody will suspect about us
-You're a genius!

The Russian government announced that Putin won't be attending the funeral due to "busy schedule".

But Pskov was saying West sees things from a specific point of view and Russia wasn't involved.

Do they think the world is completely retarded?

The Russian government announced that Putin won't be attending the funeral due to "busy schedule".

But Pskov was saying West sees things from a specific point of view and Russia wasn't involved.

Do they think the world is completely retarded?

If they wouldn't have been involved, then they would cry about a Western sabotage to damage Kremlin image.

Kremlin are liars, but low profile liars.

It's not the kind of Holllywood like lies from the Americans.

If they wouldn't have been involved, then they would cry about a Western sabotage to damage Kremlin image.

Kremlin are liars, but low profile liars.

It's not the kind of Holllywood like lies from the Americans.
Low profile liars? Lol. And who shot down Prigozhin inside Russian territory?

Low profile liars? Lol. And who shot down Prigozhin inside Russian territory?
I meant, Russia lies are bad done, it's not like a hollywood movie 911 attacks.

it was Russia, but Russia doesnt know lie so well like the Americans.

I meant, Russia lies are bad done, it's not like a hollywood movie 911 attacks.

it was Russia, but Russia doesnt know lie so well like the Americans.
Oh that's what you mean. Yeah,it's like they don't care about others thinking they are lying. Lol!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom