What's new

Breaking: Evgeny Prigozhin dead after plane shot down by Russian military

>> Putin will have to watch his back a bit more than normal - a sniper shot is all it will take and now there are angry people in Russia who are trained well enough to do it ..
Shame we don't have this in Pakistan

Those Nazi on that plane did terrible things to the poor unarmed Syrian civilians at the request of the tyrant Assad

The world left them to the mercy of Wagner and no one helped them

You may escape worldly justice

But like always time gives justice and now they will be answering to a much higher authority

A good Nazi is a dead Nazi hope they rot in hell

On a second thought, why would Wagner's chief use his real name to travel even by a private jet?
I don't think it's real.
He should not be that stupid to come to Russia and to travel by Moscow Airport after that mutiny against putin and russian military.

Putin probably crossed a Rubicon with this one. This also means, his words/assurances hold no value. Next guy probably would not stop his March to Moscow.

Those Nazi on that plane did terrible things to the poor unarmed Syrian civilians at the request of the tyrant Assad

The world left them to the mercy of Wagner and no one helped them

You may escape worldly justice

But like always time gives justice and now they will be answering to a much higher authority

A good Nazi is a dead Nazi hope they rot in hell
In this world everything is about money. No one cares foe human life. Even musharaaf sold Pakistanis to the Americans. Look at pakistan today. Parliament purchased for 200 million.

Do you get the reference?

Screenshot_2019-05-24 Dany forgot about the Iron Fleet - YouTube.jpg

I don't understand why people are saying He should have gone thru with the revolution?

He did the right thing by not going thru with it imho but still he had to be punished for even uttering the word against the Russian state and is probably dealt with.

He had some form of nationalism in him tho in order to walk away from it but he still deserved his punishment

That went faster than expected.
In this context, a short message about Strelkov: as is well known, he is currently in prison on remand and has accordingly fallen silent on all channels. His wife has now reported that she learned from lawyers that his health is very bad.
He was ill in prison and his health is currently gradually and steadily deteriorating.
He does not receive any medical treatment (as if that would help :D and there is no reason for his slowly worsening "disease" recognizable.
Russia murders its own heroes and the most loyal supporters of the Russian nation.
They are indeed headed for 1984 in its purest form, which is particularly evident when you look at the Russian media, where reality is continually and continually being twisted and turned at will.
From a practical point of view, such a system must lash out blindly to the outside world, since it cannot hold its own internally in any other way. When will Europe finally wake up, realizing that Russia is the primary enemy for Europeans (and not China) and that it is imperative and immediately that this enemy must be damaged by any means, in any conceivable way, as much as humanly possible.
A necessary first step - albeit insufficient on its own - would be massive arms deliveries to Ukraine. In addition, all contact and trade of any kind with Russia should be cut off immediately and immediately, all embassies except one in Brussels should be closed and all Russian civil servants and officials expelled, and a complete ban on all goods to and from Russia should be issued.
Instead, several EU countries are importing more gas from Russia than before the war. It's such a mockery.
That system over there is as much our enemy as it is the enemy of the Russian nation itself. It is a deeply perverted Mafia-like system that is actually 1 to 1 the concept of the Inner Party in 1984, down to the last detail.
If the West fails to weaken and contain this system as much as possible, it will be us who will fail.
Calling Strelkov and even Prigozhin Russias most loyal supporters is pure lunacy, like your whole russophobe rant. But it shows what kind of "loyal support" you actually mean.

In this world everything is about money. No one cares foe human life. Even musharaaf sold Pakistanis to the Americans. Look at pakistan today. Parliament purchased for 200 million.

And I would like to add whoever has the strength to win decides what is right and what is wrong

There is no morals and ethics

And I would like to add whoever has the strength to win decides what is right and what is wrong

There is no morals and ethics

Then I can only hope your creator - to whomever you believe - will have mercy with your soul! At least it explains your postings ... totally void of moral and ethics, allowed is only strength and power.

Sorry, but I feel pity for such you, what a shameful looser in live you must be. :(

US believes Yevgeny Prigozhin's plane was shot down by a surface-to-air missile…

Last edited:
I can't believe Prigozhin fell for it. I mean, if I were him, I would have run to the deepest darkest jungle in Africa and stayed there. He was quite stupid if he actually trusted and believed Putin would not kill him. Evolution and natural selection at work I guess.

Then I can only hope your creator - to whomever you believe - will have mercy with your soul! At least it explains your postings ... totally void of moral and ethics, allowed is only strength and power.

Sorry, but I feel pity for such you, what a shameful looser in live you must be. :(

History is written by the victors - as the saying goes. And there is certainly some truth to the fact that 'might is right'. Those in power can usually get away with all sorts of horrendous crimes, no matter where in the world that may be.

Well. No surprise there. Would have been surprise if Putin didn't kill him, like the many others who crossed Putin's wrong side before, they all paid with their life or if lucky spend the rest of their lives behind bars. Lol
The thing is that, anyone who knows abit about Russia should know that it is a mafia state with the biggest baron being Putin. The country itself is run like a mafia. Zero rule of law. No wonder the country attracts very little investment compared to its potential.

Last edited:
Putin could not hold a handle to Stalin. Stalin inspired fear among the subordinates in ways Putin never could.
True and that killed him. Since he had inspired so much fear in his subordinates that even when he fell sick and needed medical attention, nobody dared approached him and he died few days after that, all alone. Lool

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom