Aramagedon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Jim Hoft Jul 28th, 2015 7:20 pm

abu-Muhammad-turkey.jpg

Bw7iuJKCIAAfxN7.jpg

Breaking: Documents Prove Turkey Is Working With Islamic State Killers - The Gateway Pundit

Turkey Uses ISIS as Excuse to Attack Kurds

Turkish leader’s daughter heads secret ISIS hospital

Good comments here :

A US-led raid on the compound housing the Islamic State’s ‘chief financial officer’ produced evidence that Turkish officials directly dealt with ranking ISIS members : worldnews

Turkey has screwed Syria by supporting terrorism in a safe and secular country after the so called Arab spring. Also they wanted to screw Egypt by supprting MBs but since they were not neighbour to Egypt they couldn't!
May the terrorist supporters rot hell.

Last edited:
I believe our Brother Turkey isnt involved working with ISIS.

In first link I found Kurdistan Army doing propaganda against Turkey.

In second I found nothing more then propaganda.Why cant Turkey do operation against PKK who demanded separation from Turkey by picking up weapons etc...

In third I see another propaganda which is a self-made or by a womem fed with money by some people in her mouth to go nuclear againt Turkey...

~No offense Brother.

Last edited:
This is a stupid thread, with very questionable links. Example, gatestone institute. Gatestone is a known anti-Muslim organization, who's founders are known to fund anti-Islam groups and individuals, including Greet Wilders.

This is a stupid thread, with very questionable links. Example, gatestone institute. Gatestone is a known anti-Muslim organization, who's founders are known to fund anti-Islam groups and individuals, including Greet Wilders.
U are a liar or u have put your head under sand.

Lol u have given me a negative rating in Iranian section! If I was a mod I would give u negative ratings to most of your comments.

The kurdish terrorism exsited before IS was born

Turkey don't need any execuse to wipe these terrorists who killed 40 thousands people since 1984
Turkey is first supporter of terrorism in Syria and use IS excuse to bomb Kurds while they don't touch their beloved IS. Today Iraqi government strongly condemned turkish attack in north of Iraq.

Also mr. Erdogan has massacred turkmen Iraqis by IS.

Moreover turkish medias have proved the suicide bomb attack in turkey in some days ago was an akp false flagger attack.

Last edited:
Well thats a nice source Dumb Dumb
U turks are liars.
Source is obviously questionable.

However. Its obvious Turkey and ISIS have common interests, since both are against/trying to topple Assad and both are fighting/hostile to the kurds. So their interests match perfectly. I dont see why Turkey shouldnt turn a blind eye to ISIS memebers joining its ranks in Syria or eve tolerating such acts(which it has been doing for a while now).To turkey, ISIS is far more manageable/tolerable/welcomed in controlling the border regions of syria and Iraq than the kurds doig so. Reason Turkey Never intervened when ISIS controlled fully the borders/region,but suddenly intervened when the Kurds started controlling/seizing these regions from ISIS and other Arab tribes.

Thats geo politics for you, it has never been a clean/moral game, and never will it be. Dont tell me your Iran is a saint/has never played dirty games fir its intetests?:cheesy::D So i find it normal that Turkey will do what it thinks is better fir it. To each person/country its own terror group(you have your own good terrorists hamas and hezbollah as well, plus your own favorite dictator Assad).:D:tup:
False flagger turk. :D
A federal government is better than terrorists.

Last edited:
Turkey is first supporter of terrorism in Syria and use IS excuse to bomb Kurds while they don't touch their beloved IS. Today Iraqi government strongly condemned turkish attack in north of Iraq.

Also mr. Erdogan has massacred turkmen Iraqis by IS.

Moreover turkish medias have proved the suicide bomb attack in turkey in some days ago was a akp false flagger attack.

lets say this was true , Iran supports a psychopath that massacred more of its own people than these terrorists ever could

Source is obviously questionable.

However. Its obvious Turkey and ISIS have common interests, since both are against/trying to topple Assad and both are fighting/hostile to the kurds. So their interests match perfectly. I dont see why Turkey shouldnt turn a blind eye to ISIS memebers joining its ranks in Syria or eve tolerating such acts(which it has been doing for a while now).To turkey, ISIS is far more manageable/tolerable/welcomed in controlling the border regions of syria and Iraq than the kurds doig so. Reason Turkey Never intervened when ISIS controlled fully the borders/region,but suddenly intervened when the Kurds started controlling/seizing these regions from ISIS and other Arab tribes.

Thats geo politics for you, it has never been a clean/moral game, and never will it be. Dont tell me your Iran is a saint/has never played dirty games fir its intetests?:cheesy::D So i find it normal that Turkey will do what it thinks is better fir it. To each person/country its own terror group(you have your own good terrorists hamas and hezbollah as well, plus your own favorite dictator Assad).:D:tup:

That psychopath is better then FSA and ISIS.

nope , it has been already stated as a fact that the psycopath is responsible for the majority of deaths in Syria

hopefully your tiny brain can comprehend what a fact means

I believe our Brother Turkey isnt involved working with ISIS.

In first link I found Kurdistan Army doing propaganda against Turkey.

In second I found nothing more then propaganda.Why cant Turkey do operation against PKK who demanded separation from Turkey by picking up weapons etc...

In third I see another propaganda which is a self-made or by a womem fed with money by some people in her mouth to go nuclear againt Turkey...

~No offense Brother.

Awwwwwww........devils advocate. Its normal though, what are brothers for?:enjoy:

Funny thing is, that dumb who started this thread actually believes in those fairy tale stories :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom