What's new

Breaking: Documents Prove Turkey Is Working With ISIS

Turkish opposition party chair:

Demirtas: Turkey cannot continue ISIS support
10/6/2015

135190Image1.jpg

Selahattin Demirtas. AFP photo.

ISTANBUL, Turkey – Turkish policy in Syria, where Ankara stands accused of aiding militants like the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) group, is likely to change under a new government, the co-chair of the pro-Kurdish People’s Democratic Party (HDP) said.

The comments by Selahattin Demirtas follow a stunning upset in Sunday’s general elections in Turkey, where the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) lost its parliamentary majority for the first time in 13 years and is mulling the idea of a coalition government.

"Coalition governments will not be able to continue to support groups like ISIL and other extremist groups in Syria," he said in an interview with CNN.

Turkey is an important NATO member which is involved with the United States in training and arming “moderate” rebel forces in Syria. But it has been internationally criticized for turning a blind eye to ISIS, letting militants use its territory to get fighters into Syria and smuggle goods and oil out.

In comments this week at G-7 summit in Germany, US President Barack Obama said there are still thousands of foreign fighters flowing into Syria and Iraq. In a rare rebuke, he said Turkey has not done enough to stop them.

“We are still seeing thousands of foreign fighters flowing into, first, Syria, and then, oftentimes, ultimately into Iraq,” he said at a news conference on Monday.

“And not all of that is preventable, but a lot of it is preventable -- if we’ve got better cooperation, better coordination, better intelligence, if we are monitoring what’s happening at the Turkish-Syria border more effectively,” he added.

“This is an area where we’ve been seeking deeper cooperation with Turkish authorities who recognize it’s a problem but haven’t fully ramped up the capacity they need. And this is something that I think we got to spend a lot of time on,” he said.

Earlier this year, US intelligence chief James Clapper said that the Turkish government is more concerned with its Kurdish opposition than in fighting the war against ISIS.

"I think Turkey has other priorities and other interests," Clapper told the Senate Armed Services Committee in late February. “They are more focused on what they consider to be a threat with the Kurdish resistance in Turkey,” he explained.

Jim Hoft Jul 28th, 2015 7:20 pm

abu-Muhammad-turkey.jpg

Bw7iuJKCIAAfxN7.jpg

Breaking: Documents Prove Turkey Is Working With Islamic State Killers - The Gateway Pundit

Turkey Uses ISIS as Excuse to Attack Kurds

Turkish leader’s daughter heads secret ISIS hospital

Erdogan's son and IS heads in Istanbul :

1140535_754.jpg

1140534_571.jpg

1140536_734.jpg

Good comments here :

A US-led raid on the compound housing the Islamic State’s ‘chief financial officer’ produced evidence that Turkish officials directly dealt with ranking ISIS members : worldnews

Turkey has screwed Syria by supporting terrorism in a safe and secular country after the so called Arab spring. Also they wanted to screw Egypt by supprting MBs but since they were not neighbour to Egypt they couldn't!
May the terrorist supporters rot hell.

Oh, lovely terrorists in Turkey's warm embrace...

10/6/2015

135190Image1.jpg

ISTANBUL, Turkey – Turkish policy in Syria, where Ankara stands accused of aiding militants like the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) group, is likely to change under a new government, the co-chair of the pro-Kurdish People’s Democratic Party (HDP) said.

The comments by Selahattin Demirtas follow a stunning upset in Sunday’s general elections in Turkey, where the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) lost its parliamentary majority for the first time in 13 years and is mulling the idea of a coalition government.

"Coalition governments will not be able to continue to support groups like ISIL and other extremist groups in Syria," he said in an interview with CNN.

Turkey is an important NATO member which is involved with the United States in training and arming “moderate” rebel forces in Syria. But it has been internationally criticized for turning a blind eye to ISIS, letting militants use its territory to get fighters into Syria and smuggle goods and oil out.

In comments this week at G-7 summit in Germany, US President Barack Obama said there are still thousands of foreign fighters flowing into Syria and Iraq. In a rare rebuke, he said Turkey has not done enough to stop them.

“We are still seeing thousands of foreign fighters flowing into, first, Syria, and then, oftentimes, ultimately into Iraq,” he said at a news conference on Monday.

“And not all of that is preventable, but a lot of it is preventable -- if we’ve got better cooperation, better coordination, better intelligence, if we are monitoring what’s happening at the Turkish-Syria border more effectively,” he added.

“This is an area where we’ve been seeking deeper cooperation with Turkish authorities who recognize it’s a problem but haven’t fully ramped up the capacity they need. And this is something that I think we got to spend a lot of time on,” he said.

Earlier this year, US intelligence chief James Clapper said that the Turkish government is more concerned with its Kurdish opposition than in fighting the war against ISIS.

"I think Turkey has other priorities and other interests," Clapper told the Senate Armed Services Committee in late February. “They are more focused on what they consider to be a threat with the Kurdish resistance in Turkey,” he explained.

Photo does not lies. Erdogan son posting photo with ISIS leaders side by side is totally unacceptable.

Awwwwwww........devils advocate. Its normal though, what are brothers for?:enjoy:
Im no Devil's advocate but what ever floats your boat Mr.Mike :)

We are sons and daughters of Adam(A.S.), We are Muslims, We Are Brothers and We Take Each Other As A Brother Simple...

~:-)

Funny thing is, that dumb who started this thread actually believes in those fairy tale stories :crazy:
:) is it wrong if one can believe in Fairy tails? :omghaha: I do sometimes tough....:D

Last edited:
Recent Turkish air strikes are a way to appease the international community out of putting unlimited sanctions on Turkey. If they were serious about apprehending all Isis members, they would arrest almost everyone in Turkey as all Turks at home and abroad as most Turks support and love Isis.

U are a liar or u have put your head under sand.

Lol u have given me a negative rating in Iranian section! If I was a mod I would give u negative ratings to most of your comments.
How Terror Expert's Blunder Is Part of a Wealthy Network Spreading Islamophobia | Alternet

The Sugar Mama of Anti-Muslim Hate | The Nation

Gatestone Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're just an idiot.

By the way, I give negative ratings to those that threaten others, or derail the thread with useless junk.

Last edited:
Photo does not lies. Erdogan son posting photo with ISIS leaders side by side is totally unacceptable.

LOL , another moron

those ISIS leaders are actually the owners of a restaurant :enjoy:

1.jpg

it must hurt to be so stupid

ISIL is the illegitimate son of terrorist Turkey, everyone knows this, not breaking

There were already photos of Bilal Erdogan meeting with ISIS, available in internet. Supporting jihadists in a neighbor country with long borders, is what Pakistan did, and Pakistan has paid and will pay huge costs for it. But, of course, Turkish members of this website are bunch of juvenile morons who don't know where their country is going. In the 21st century, You simply cannot afford to go to war against 20-25% of your population. The reality is that Turkey is doomed and Turkish media is playing with their population like dirty handkerchief. A month ago, when this Uyghur BS stuff started, I clearly said that its just propaganda, and after AKP fools Turkish people, Turkey will apologies China to strengthen ties. You can read this post of mine:
Turk Mobs attack Chinese restaurants in Istanbul and beat up Uighur and Turkmen employees | Page 3
In less than a month, Erdogan came to your country to kiss Chinese *** as I expected.

10/6/2015

135190Image1.jpg

The game is about removing Kurds from political arena with the excuse of fighting against ISIS, and also securing having a border with ISIS to keep supply routes. After kurds captured Tal Abyadh, Turkey is shaking about the fate of ISIS. Without Turkish support, ISIS will fall in few months.

ISIS has a lots of sympathy and support from Muslim world. If the news is tru, it will not surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom