What's new

[BREAKING] COVID-19 is less contagious at higher temperatures

Mashallah priceless smile
You will turn into :-
OIP.6nAwOg-BLveU9KxnKyglOAHaIM

Why are you people laughing at black Africans.. don't ridicule them for their colour
..they are the same creation of Allah that created you(I don't believe in creator but as you are a Muslim I am using that term)
Actually people were laughing and I did the opposite. Thanked Allah her his smile. Not sure why you are saying this to me? I found it bad that he was being ridiculed

It is most likely a myth. This paper is just one person's work. We have no reason to believe it is true. Like the guy conducted research based on 105 samples. That alone should be enough to discount this as rubbish. Singapore, Middle East, India, Pakistan all have plenty of cases despite temperatures touching almost 30 degrees.

Only trust WHO info on this and even then so varify.

I thought this was proved to false myth.

Virus might not survive for long in hot air. But that is not the only cause of infection. Most of it is human contact. And human body's inner temperature remains almost the same be in hot weather or cold weather.

No wonder why places like India or Pakistan or Southeast Asia are not worried ... even as Europe is getting wacked super hard.

It wasnt proved a myth. Scientists and doctors had said that there wasnt sufficient evidence for that assumption. Now when some research has been done using the available data, some positive conclusion has been arrived at.
Bodes well for all the tropical countries.

A question, may sound dumb though - Human body temperature is 98.6 degree celsius which is way higher then what we can have anywhere then why does not the virus die when it comes in contact with human body ?

End of the day, it is your own immune system which will decide the outcome. People who neglected their health will suffer. Specifically, those who take excessive prescription drugs. This virus can defeat some but not all.

A question, may sound dumb though - Human body temperature is 98.6 degree celsius which is way higher then what we can have anywhere then why does not the virus die when it comes in contact with human body ?
98.6 Celcius? are you sure or want to verify your units again.

this much temperature is outdoors, indoors you know temp is always lower ..

corona is heat resistant.. but as weather gets warm, some used to be confined places in winter now have opened doors and windows, thus reducing the chance of getting infected.

Back
Top Bottom