What's new

Breaking: Chinese bulldozers removed from Doklam, All road construction stopped.

DIUdvMGVwAIBz_b.jpg:large

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...2fddb6-8bc7-11e7-a2b0-e68cbf0b1f19_story.html

This guy is not holding any office. He's merely giving his personal opinion, "I guess..."

China Stops Road Construction At Doklam, Say Sources, Standoff Ends

1. Both sides withdraw troops from Doklam plateau, says India
  2. India objected to China building a new road in Doklam
  3. China is removing bulldozers, will continue patrols

China and India have agreed to end a lengthy standoff at the Sikkim border that began in June, with Beijing reportedly abandoning plans to construct a road that had triggered the crisis.

India said both sides are moving to withdraw their troops from the remote Doklam Plateau, a region that both China and Bhutan claim. Beijing said it would continue to patrol the area, but agreed that given today's developments, it will make "necessary adjustments and deployments according to the changes."

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indi...ge-in-doklam-1742859?pfrom=home-lateststories

@Taimoor Khan
@Windjammer

Kindly name the official source that says China stopped construction. Otherwise there's no credibility.
Anyone can write a report quoting "sources"

This doesn't make any sense. Why would china agree to this? This is simply withdrawal on Indian terms. Still need to see an official response. China clearly had an upper hand so why would they agree on Indian terms.
Nope - China never had an upper hand because it bit off more than it can chew. From a diplomatic and military perspective India held the upper hand and was even seen as a White Knight in coming to the aid of small Bhutan.

that is amazing ! ! we are systematically taking over india :whistle:
That's ok - I like Bangladeshis.

No, Chinese can never take over Pakistan for two reasons

> Pakistan don't believe in law and equal rights between Muslims /non Muslims.

> Communista can never live between azans, burqua or long beards.

Both communist and islamist ideology are one eighty degree of each other.

Either Jinnah will come out naked or Mao.
Please correct me if I am wrong - but haven't the Pakistanis already pledged their assets as guarantees for the loans that China gives them?

Well chinese were threatening for war...now they have left with their equipment with tail between their legs.
Be grateful India escaped destruction by the skin of your teeth.
Liar country, now even with history books claiming victory in 1962.
Truly a country with High Threshold of Tolerance for Shame.

Sorry - just a fact. Besides some absolute nutjobs - most Banglas I have met in real life are nice people. Religious without being fanatic and always smiling.

True that.

Its West Bengal muslims who are FAR more fanatical then BD's.

This doesn't make any sense. Why would china agree to this? This is simply withdrawal on Indian terms. Still need to see an official response. China clearly had an upper hand so why would they agree on Indian terms.

It doesn't make sense if you see things from the perspective that you just defined. Now look through the other end of the telescope.

It makes perfect sense if China clearly DID not have an upper hand. Why else would they withdraw on Indian terms?

You are invited to look up Occam's Razor in your spare time.

Please correct me if I am wrong - but haven't the Pakistanis already pledged their assets as guarantees for the loans that China gives them?

So who validates and maintains its validity?

Pakistan can take a U-Turn on pledge as long as it's not backed by ICJ or WB.

If Chinese have the guts, try to recover costs, forget about interests or guaranteed returns.

Just recover the invested amount and forget the rest!!!

Be grateful India escaped destruction by the skin of your teeth.
Liar country, now even with history books claiming victory in 1962.
Truly a country with High Threshold of Tolerance for Shame.

In fact be grateful, China escaped being humiliated further, What was last warning number:devil:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom