What's new

#BREAKING:BRICS Xiamen declaration condemns terror, names LeT and Jaish as Terrorist Organisations!

In diplomacy there is much to be read which is not said. Look at the organization blocked -- TTP. ISIS, JeM etc etc.

India will raise this issue in UNSC, China will let it pass this time but will portray Pakistan as a victim of Terrorism to shield it from sanctions.
These are all language gymnastics good for nothing. chinese simply want to turn away the attention from doklam nothing more than that. ppl should not carried away by this trick.

These are all language gymnastics good for nothing. chinese simply want to turn away the attention from doklam nothing more than that. ppl should not carried away by this trick.

You are wrong, as it does represent a leverage in Indian hands. And it is one more card to be played during Negotiations with China.

Its not a policy breakthrough, but its not a small thing either. Its a good positive step. Let us see where it leads.

If Indian army starts killing Kashmiri population, entire population will be wiped out before this winter is over. Infact from the looks of it, there is going to be a major winter cleanup coming in few months. The route to Pakistan will be blocked, fuel and food will be short, BJP is in full power controlling both the houses of parliament and Modi wants to do something big and possibly risky. So what does it points to? Time to cleanup some scum and pass law to revoke 370 in winter session. By summer next year, Reliance will be breaking ground for their new malls and apartment complexes in Sri Nagar and Kashmiri population will be one tenth.

Ahh the ethnic cleansing solution!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Dokhlam is over atleast for now. Come next March and then it will be revisited. They have other agenda right now. They want to reduce the tongues that are in fire for them.

Ahh the ethnic cleansing solution!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
They did to Kashmiri Pandits, well guess what you give comes back to you.

Dokhlam is over atleast for now. Come next March and then it will be revisited. They have other agenda right now. They want to reduce the tongues that are in fire for them.

They did to Kashmiri Pandits, well guess what you give comes back to you.

Pandits betrayed Kashmir to dark foreign Hindus, they rejected kashmiriyat and are expelled to live with their dark brethren in India

Kashmir is for the Kashmiri's only, Pakistan has freed azad Kashmir and will support kashmiris in occupied Kashmir come what may

There is more than one way to skin the cat.

There is the chinese way that was successfully implemented in Tibet.

If by cat you mean the people of Kashmir then you have failed and lost already

The Kashmiri's understand the I'll intentions of Hindus and hindutva banana republic India is becoming. This is the major battle, one that Pakistan has already won

Pandits betrayed Kashmir to dark foreign Hindus, they rejected kashmiriyat and are expelled to live with their dark brethren in India

Kashmir is for the Kashmiri's only, Pakistan has freed azad Kashmir and will support kashmiris in occupied Kashmir come what may
Kashmir will be as much for Kashmiri as USA is for Native American. We will put Kashmiri in special reserves. :lol: :rofl: ! After all they will be Endangered Species once we are done with them. :butcher:

The Kashmiri's understand the I'll intentions of Hindus and hindutva banana republic India is becoming. This is the major battle, one that Pakistan has already won
Kashmiri can be become omniscient like Allah himself but still they can do nothing.

China first disappointed pakistan in dokhlam and now at brics summit.
Don't know what's going on in China's mind. Perhaps just wanted to troll pakistan for something.

In that case you should welcome the BRICS statement aimed at ending state sponsored terrorism :lol:

See, its a win win situation. :P

now Im getting the feeling, how the Indians felt when Russia was getting closer to Pakistan :D

BRICS is a very powerful organization and its endorsement of Afghanistan's stance of the source of terrorism is pretty heart warming.

This will go a long way in putting pressure on the terrorist supporters.

Brics came to a consensus on ignoring India

India was desperate to try and corner and call out Pakistan and give some consequences to Pakistan

Instead BRICs stood firm against India, refused to name Pakistan, refused to lay out any consequences or actions,
Just a usual fluff statement buried in paragraph 47

This is as much of a middle finger to India the brics could muster

I think it is a valid point not to mention Pakistan..I am sure, most of the people of Pakistan are not supportive of terrorist elements that are supported by certain section in your establishment..So blaming entire nation is not fair too..Rather time has come to separate the key player in Pakistan who encoudage such elements from rest of the Government.

On the face it the statement is supportive of the Indian stance. Now whether anything comes of it is another matter entirely and it will be more of the same vetos and backing Pakistan at the UNSC.

On the face it the statement is supportive of the Indian stance. Now whether anything comes of it is another matter entirely and it will be more of the same vetos and backing Pakistan at the UNSC.

I do not think any substantial will happen in relation between China and Pakistan....These are typical diplomatic protocols that are used for such occasions.

I do not think any substantial will happen in relation between China and Pakistan....These are typical diplomatic protocols that are used for such occasions.

Yes I expect so. The Chinese are pretty good at saying one thing and doing nothing on the other hand, case point N.Korea and Pakistan. They'll look after their interest first.

Back
Top Bottom