What's new

BREAKING: Blast in Balochistan 3 Killed 7 injured

Sad,

which dept is responsible for security of railway/tracks? it happens in Baluchistan too often compare to other parts of the country. Never heard anyone targeted railways in KPK, Sindh Punjab.

Baluchistan is vast. i traveled to quetta by train and believe me it is very difficult to protect the complete railway track in mountainous terrain. Although they have Frontier corps vehicle patrolling throughout from Jacobabad to Sibi but still events like these could happen.

Last edited:
India the mother of terrorism is behind these attacks .... Doval again need some doze

India is a "TERROR MAATA" and Shusma Suraj has clearly stated that Kalbhushan Yadev is a "SON OF INDIA"

Kalbhushan is a terrorist he was sent specifically to create unrest in Karachi and Balochistan. He is son of India so that makes India "TERROR MAATA"

RIP. The terrorists will never get another moment of real sleep again.

Condolences.
Bro we know who funds, supports and encourages them and then say that they be peace love and shit. The worst part is that their pubic believe whatever bogus vegan turd that is fed to 'em. #ganjawilldothat2ya

RIP. Time to get to work and return the favor manifold.

We know who the perpetrators are. They cannot hide.
Ofcourse we do know about the perpetrators... But they are shameless and gutless.. ALLAH aisy dushman ksi ko na Naseeb kary... Ab lady boys k sath kia larai karain hum...

Indian terrorists at play here. Pakistan should pay in kind by hitting Indian targets specially in Afghanistan.

Killing civilians will not benefit you.
It show how pathetic you are.

we should bomb indian trains now. in retaliation.

Not a good way to deal things don't worry soon Afghans will be crying out loudly that Pakistanis have killed Baloch separatists on their soil and we will not even acknowledge them

I was expecting for those kind of news, expect an increase now.

Back
Top Bottom