What's new

Breaking | Altaf Hussain detained by British Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As predicted by him yesterday... Like I said yesterday, he knew his days are numbered... so he urged the MQM voters to remain united and peaceful.

It will be hard for him to prove innocent in at least the case of money laundering since everything in UK is regulated unlike Pakistan. For example the basic questions to begin with are...

Q: What is your source of income?
A: Nothing

Q: How do you support your family?
A: By donations of the public money?

If he was a UK politician, he would already be suspended or axed from the party. Since in UK, if you commit a crime of 1000 pounds only.. It's a big money to axe the politician. It happened with couple of MP's in Gordon Brown's government.

next Question

Q: Where did you receive those 400,000 pounds of cash?
A: Party donations?

Q: How did they send the money to you in UK?
A: difficult to answer

Q: Where are the receipts of the party donations?
A: difficult to answer

Q: What is the charity number of your political party if regsitered in UK?
A: difficult to answer?

If it is not regulated in UK... You have already violated the law and you are in trouble.

Q: How about your 2.5 million pounds? worth of property... Where did the money come from? How about the other house already claimed by MQM?

And another problem and so on...

It's difficult for him to come clear form the money laundering case. I can't say about the murder case though

Fair analysis ... He must be tried in money laundering case ......

Fair analysis ... He must be tried in money laundering case ......

Money laundering will be the only charge total amount recovered is around 4 lac pounds which is equal to the price of a 500 yard house in karachi .. thats what all the fuss is about

so whats the latest is he out of police station or not?

Reported on Samaa right now that AH will address in several jalssaas like Mirpur Khas, Korangi etc ......

Money laundering will be the only charge total amount recovered is around 4 lac pounds which is equal to the price of a 500 yard house in karachi .. thats what all the fuss is about

and the murder of Imran Farooq and money laundering is a serious crime, its not about the amount, but cheating the system.

nothing will happen to ALTAF BHAI. maybe he might even get arrested for a day or 2 but he will get bail. followed by a MAJOR fine for money laundering and then chill life.

so no big deal or worries for bhai. maybe a short time as in couple of days of jail then free as a bird!

but bottom line is BHAI WILL WAlK FREE FROM IMRAN FAROOQ MURDER CASE! I am sure bhai is not so stupid to order his murder personally or be caught. bhai nay soch samjh kaar kadam uthayaa thaa yaar.

Khidmat-e-Khalq Foundation | KKF

3.jpg

9.jpg

kkf021208-2.jpg

earthquake3.jpg

kkf-071108-11.jpg

4sjm6t.jpg

what can you call those who passed out from sandhurst?

MI6 assets in pak army?

Bhai Fitrana bhattay me to is martaba 4-5 hazar tak aik aik ghar is liay gai...these pics are only for face saving otherwise its called as azab e khalq foundation by the residents of Karachi...

Last edited by a moderator:
and the murder of Imran Farooq and money laundering is a serious crime, its not about the amount, but cheating the system.

Most people trust in the British judicial system and police investigations , if found guilty than he is guilty ... Hey may be you can open a new thread pressing both the charges and conduct a PDF trial here .. how about that ??

Most people trust in the British judicial system and police investigations , if found guilty than he is guilty ... Hey may be you can open a new thread pressing both the charges and conduct a PDF trial here .. how about that ??

Like someone said UK has been a safe land to absconders.. they keep and use them as "Assets", I am not sure as of now if this Asset has turned into a liability.

Like someone said UK has been a safe land to absconders.. they keep and use them as "Assets", I am not sure as of now if this Asset has turned into a liability.

Its straight forward if you look at the chain of events If your equation is applied which is some what true to an extent , than we have something very weird on the way .. **** of power etc etc , who will replace him or the party will make things very bloody thats for sure

Its straight forward if you look at the chain of events If your equation is applied which is some what true to an extent , than we have something very weird on the way .. **** of power etc etc , who will replace him or the party will make things very bloody thats for sure

well I hope not..but a tragic end of a beloved leader Altaf would surely go down well with his supporters..unless ofcourse the second in command leadership reacts sensibly. elect Farooq Sattar maybe !

and what if he is cleared, will he stop spewing gibberish

if he gets arrested i will stop supporting MQM

will you forgive for your sins of blaming MQM for what they arnt if altaf is cleared :azn:

Darki, do you have any shame left in you? Please rant no more, if so.

@Aeronaut [MENTION=31895]Leader @zakii @mafiya @leader @jazzbot

nothing will happen to ALTAF BHAI. maybe he might even get arrested for a day or 2 but he will get bail. followed by a MAJOR fine for money laundering and then chill life.

so no big deal or worries for bhai. maybe a short time as in couple of days of jail then free as a bird!

but bottom line is BHAI WILL WAlK FREE FROM IMRAN FAROOQ MURDER CASE! I am sure bhai is not so stupid to order his murder personally or be caught. bhai nay soch samjh kaar kadam uthayaa thaa yaar.
Sir you do 5 pounds corruption or 5 million pounds corruption in UK... You are a criminal. Here is a recent scandal of parliamentarians in UK

United Kingdom parliamentary expenses scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this caused the whole government collapse in the next elections.

And it is not only 400k of pounds... Check out the property prices of the area where MQM's headquarter is located in UK. That property is estimated to be worth around 2.8 million as per one of the property prices website and I gave details in another thread.... That is Pakistani 42 crore rupees for one house only... Then you have 400k of cash and then you have another house under the name of Altaf Hussain as claimed by MQM themselves... So I suppose if one house is worth 42 crore other should be worth at least 10 crore since I am not sure the address of second property.

So because the whole property is under the name of Mr Hussain.. it is tough to answer about 50-60 crores rupee worth of declared assets... And then you don't know what MET has found in undeclared assets if any? These are the assets directly under the name of AH... Mau be his cousins properties and other relatives might also come under scrutiny... And you have the whole pandora box of questions to face

And on top of that he is unemployed and hasn't paid any taxes..
@ice man
I foresee 3-7 years of imprisonment in money laundering case

he is caught in his own doings, its not the minus formula.

there is 50, 100,200 years ahead of us.. have to move on, one way or the other.. the transit should be toward a better representation of Karachi.

I dont care as far its MQM Altaf or no Altaf doesnt really make a difference if worst case he is Jailed can always come back

Sir you do 5 pounds corruption or 5 million pounds corruption in UK... You are a criminal. Here is a recent scandal of parliamentarians in UK

And this caused the whole government collapse in the next elections.

And it is not only 400k of pounds... Check out the property prices of the area where MQM's headquarter is located in UK. That property is estimated to be worth around 2.8 million as per one of the property prices website and I gave details in another thread.... That is Pakistani 42 crore rupees for one house only... Then you have 400k of cash and then you have another house under the name of Altar Hussain as claimed by MQM themselves... So I suppose if one house is worth 42 crore other should be worth at least 10 crore since I am not sure the address of second property.

So because the whole property is under the name of Mr Hussain.. it is tough to answer about 50-60 crores rupee worth of declared assets... And then you don't know what MET has found in undeclared assets if any? These are the assets directly under the name of AH... Mau be his cousins properties and other relatives might also come under scrutiny... And you have the whole pandora box of questions to face

Not disagreeing Brit systems are trusted so justice will prevail we all know , there are many assumptions about the assets nothing declared by MQM or MET police .. so lets wait and see the charges If pressed first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom