What's new

Breaking | Altaf Hussain detained by British Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait for confirmed source...

Ha!

I really do hope that Big Bhai gets what he deserves but honestly I don't think we'll get to see what we're expecting.
The English govt and MI6 have a ready and willing stooge for them who would commit high treason against Pakistan and has offered his resources and party to work against the state, ISI and any other institution. Not holding my breath for this one.

Nothing confirmed yet. . Only cheapo channels such as Saach running it basing it on AH's speech.

My naïve and innocent friend, there is a very basic problem with these financial statements, that is the donations are received but never disbursed, the onle expenses are administrative salaries and expenses or investment in properties which are under use of who knows whom?

If donations are collected to help needy and unwell, than there should be disbursements too and normally a charity is supposed to disburse at least 90% of its income through donations (not sure what the law/limit is in UK)

Just providing financials is not enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
probably just a rumor (unfortunately)

elements in UK probably think he's an asset they can use....despite the fact that he is bastardizing their legitimacy by issuing threats against Pakistani Nation and its people (while sitting in London)

My naïve and innocent friend, there is a very basic problem with these financial statements, that is the donations are received but never disbursed, the onle expenses are administrative salaries and expenses or investment in properties which are under use of who knows whom?

If donations are collected to help needy and unwell, than there should be disbursements too and normally a charity is supposed to disburse at least 90% of its income through donations (not sure what the law/limit is in UK)

Khidmat-e-Khalq Foundation | KKF

3.jpg

9.jpg

kkf021208-2.jpg

earthquake3.jpg

kkf-071108-11.jpg

4sjm6t.jpg

probably just a rumor (unfortunately)

elements in UK probably think he's an asset they can use....despite the fact that he is bastardizing their legitimacy by issuing threats against Pakistani Nation and its people (while sitting in London)

what can you call those who passed out from sandhurst?

MI6 assets in pak army?

Shaukat khanum audit is on it's website idiot. And it's not a PTI thread. Discuss this thing on relevant thread.

im bringing PTI because pehley apne gireban me jhankna seekho dosron peh ilzam lagane se pehley idiot

im bringing PTI because pehley apne gireban me jhankna seekho dosron peh ilzam lagane se pehley idiot

Blah Blah Blah, PTI election expenditure audit report is with Election commision, you can email them to ask about PTI audit reports. Shaukat Khanum audit report is on their website.

So where is KKF and all the funds transferred to Altaf hussain and other party expenditure audit reports to see where MQM is getting all the so called funds?

Blah Blah Blah, PTI election expenditure audit report is with Election commision, you can email them to ask about PTI audit reports. Shaukat Khanum audit report is on their website.

So where is KKF and all the funds transferred to Altaf hussain and other party expenditure audit reports to see where MQM is getting all the so called funds?

i have already mentioned the audit report of SUN charities

so i ask again where are PTI audit reports of electioneering campaign, why like SKMH its not on their website?

why its not public? public se vote lya tha, public se funds lye the, make it public

BTW everything from one small expenditure to large ones get auditted in MQM, all reports are present in MQM HQ

so whats the latest is he out of police station or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom