What's new

BREAKING: 7000 US troops Ordered to Withdraw from Afghanistan, Blackwater is coming.

@KhalaiMakhlooq @sankar @I.R.A @Crystal-Clear

A Pentagon official tells CBS news live that if the 7000 troop withdrawal happens US will still have 8000-8500 troops in Afghanistan which is about the same number as it was in December 2016.

So not an unprecedented change.

They are not going anywhere. They can even manage their presence without troops too. It's foolish to think that they would leave Afghanistan and just go back.

It seems I am not in rush, but you are. I clearly said wait and watch how it unravels in future. But you need to know within January ?? You are the don't have patience it seems. We all should wait and watch. If you need immediate answers then go as concerned party - US

Wait and watch sounds like a typical indian threat on PDF. Wait and watch, wait and watch.

Normally Trump makes startling revelations at start of the new year, so I guessed if the wait and watch could end at start of 2019 ....... has india announce January 1 as public holiday?

Make their land more fertile with a hundred thousand sh!tting soldiers?

Troops on the ground doesn't change anything. we learned that

Normally Trump makes startling revelations at start of the new year, so I guessed if the wait and watch could end at start of 2019 ....... has india announce January 1 as public holiday?

wait till post us shutdown. things change

taliban have lonely days ahead

to eradicate pure evil is not possible.

Wait and watch sounds like a typical indian threat on PDF. Wait and watch, wait and watch.

wait and watch - word sounds like a threat ?? come on its International politics and we all have to Wait and Watch my friend.

Trump usually make startling revelations at start of the new year. But I feel he do so anytime even when he sleeps. Nobody can expect what he is upto, even his close allys

Trump usually make startling revelations at start of the new year. But I feel he do so anytime even when he sleeps. Nobody can expect what is upto, even his close allys

Trump's entirety is like a quarter here and three quarters unknowable.

Isn't that what the Indians do in the fields?

Everyone forgets that Pakistan has only leverage for negotiations with US if US has its troops in Afghanistan. Now there will be no negotiation leverage, only dictation from US. Wait and watch

Leverage is an economical route to extra resources from Afghanistan, just like supplies transit Pakistani territory.
Pakistan also can keep somewhat of an eye on anti-western elements operating there.
Finally keeping the Iranians and Russians away from western companies extracting and exporting minerals, the west needs Pakistan, as it is the only non-Iranians and non-Russian "controlled" country. Its is both the western and Pakistani interests to protect mineral extractions. Pakistan also has modern highways and is rebuilding its rail network to transport its exports, no reason they can also be used for Afghan exports to western nations.
https://www.dw.com/en/did-afghan-minerals-change-trumps-mind-about-afghanistan/a-40281449

P.S. Pakistan is the cheapest export route, and that is what western companies care about most; The bottom Line.

Leverage is an economical route to extra resources from Afghanistan, just like supplies transit Pakistani territory.
Pakistan also can keep somewhat of an eye on anti-western elements operating there.
Finally keeping the Iranians and Russians away from western companies extracting and exporting minerals, the west needs Pakistan, as it is the only non-Iranians and non-Russian "controlled" country. Its is both the western and Pakistani interests to protect mineral extractions. Pakistan also has modern highways and is rebuilding its rail network to transport its exports, no reason they can also be used for Afghan exports to western nations.
https://www.dw.com/en/did-afghan-minerals-change-trumps-mind-about-afghanistan/a-40281449

P.S. Pakistan is the cheapest export route, and that is what western companies care about most; The bottom Line.

This is both a blessing and a curse, as it places total risk and liability on all Pakistanis, without question, for the action of a few? Pakistan continues to pay in blood.

What leverage do they have in reality? because they have no power.

This is both a blessing and a curse, as it places total risk and liability on all Pakistanis, without question, for the action of a few? Pakistan continues to pay in blood.

What leverage do they have in reality? because they have no power.

At what point do all realise the difference between Pakistanis and the few that cause it all? while Pakistanis pay in life. That's an equation you should calculate. The bottom line is the few don't really care, it doesn't affect their objective at your cost.

What happens in indian fields, remains in indian fields.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom