What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

You should align yourselves with the Arabs as you are Arab yourself, I don't think this state is representative of Arab Jews. I think Arab Jews should get citizenship from their original nations and relocate there now that there is more educated population .... Anyway blame largely lies on Israel, there's no way all those thousands of people hit by gunfire and those killed were justified. These demonstrations wouldn't be happening if there was no Israeli military presence in the West Bank or a siege of Gaza. It would be a peaceful environment. It hurts your argument when that isn't the case....

I'm American and not from West Bank, originally from modern day central Israel....

It's about that guy painting Israeli's as the victims on this day ... go back and read the thread ....
jews of arab land are big part of israel. im not arab . even my grandparents werent arabs in syria and morocco.
we will not agree on alot of things. but jews of arab land are part of the fabric of the middle east unlike ashknzis. so i may agree that with mizrahi jewish pm it will be more easy to talk about peace.
why 20% of israelis who are palesitnans are quiet ?
maybe they know who is to blame here.
i think mainly middle eastern countries cant judge us cause they are X10 worse.

Good move by Turkey, every country in the region should follow through. US is playing a horrible role in this conflict which greatly tarnishes it image in the region and they need to get the message it is not appreciated.

Obama tarnished the USA in the region much more than Trump. The Arab states don't give a toss about the embassy move. What you don't realise is that they're leaving you behind.

Good article on the folly of Hamas

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5260688,00.html

The Hamas leadership didn't even manage to give meaning to the death of dozens of Gazans, except for vague slogans and hollow symbols, which they've produced plenty of over the past 70 years.

Furthermore, Hamas failed on Monday in almost every other aspect: the Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem didn't rise up and go out to clash with Israeli security forces en masse as the Gazan rulers had hoped; Hamas was also unable to drum up any significant international support for its struggle; and it failed to bring the masses to the Gaza border—with barely 40,000 protesting, which is nowhere near the 100,000 it wanted

The number of dead, over 50 by now, is a deviation, but it happened not because IDF soldiers are trigger-happy, but because Hamas, to cover up its own failure in recruiting the masses to march on the fence, recruited the other Palestinian factions to try and breach the fence in 12 different locations. The double and triple amount of attempts to breach the fence are what caused the double and tripled amount of casualties.

The IDF had no choice. There isn't a non-lethal measure or obstacle that could prevent the crossing of the border. The sniper fire was the minimum the army could do to stop thousands of Palestinians from swarming into Israel and the communities near the border fence.

The Palestinians and their supporters are talking about a "massacre." They're using this term to get international support, and in that too they failed because European Union politicians know the difference between a massacre and legitimate fire in self-defense. A massacre is a situation in which the helpless victims are completely under the mercy of the stronger side, as it kills them while they are unable to change their fate. But when it comes to the events in the strip, it's a spectacle in which the casualties were cast for this role by Hamas. But they had a choice—they could've not tried to breach the border fence, and then they wouldn't have been killed. They were also warned in advanced in every possible way.

Another apparent checkmate by the US & western CO.. this time against the Arabs (and most Muslim countries).. grabbing them by their most important national interests' balls.. this comes after checkmating Iran by sanctioning it again..and limiting any influence it might have in the region..

Verdict:
- The main apparent winner is USrael
- The victim is again the Palestinian people

(with most Muslim nations handcuffed if not foot-cuffed too.. the highest and most apparent move was done by Turkey..and that was the recalling of ambassadors for consultations..and this leverage is unique to Turkey, since it is an Important NATO member.. still we should wait and see to what extent this will go.. No other Muslim nation can do the same as Turkey with the US without bad consequences.. and not with Usrael since most do not have ambassadors there to start with.. nevertheless they all seem to be paralysed somehow.. or just playing dead..)

2BBD799300000578-3214441-Terrified_An_Israeli_soldier_puts_a_young_boy_in_a_headlock_at_g-a-22_1440789212168.jpg

Mighty IDF soldier holding a broken hand kid.

US rejects/vetos Kuwaiti motion in Security Council regarding events in Palestine

that so called border of Israel belongs to them. you forced them out of their home.
but one day 2 billion Muslims will eat u all alive even if it take 1000 more years but every great power becomes weak and every new weak country face consequences for what it did in its past.

Yes, that's what's going to happen unless these implants from Europe start to be civilized. They some time even admit that they are trying to duplicate in the historic Palestine what was done by Europeans to the native Americans.

But hats off to Palestinians! Left mostly on their own, with token support by the powers like KSA, facing a regional military might like Israel, which is backed by the mightiest power in human history, the USA, and yet the Palestinians can protest like this!

Perhaps there is still time for China and Russia to step in and become the global powers they want: Make a truce between Iran and KSA, backed by the Chinese/Russian capabilities, and kick out the disgusting Settlers from the W. Bank--trust me, the chances of that success are not small. Cowards Israelis and their Evangelical Christian supporters don't have the stomach for any real fight.

Another apparent checkmate by the US & western CO.. this time against the Arabs (and most Muslim countries).. grabbing them by their most important national interests' balls.. this comes after checkmating Iran by sanctioning it again..and limiting any influence it might have in the region..

Verdict:
- The main apparent winner is USrael
- The victim is again the Palestinian people

(with most Muslim nations handcuffed if not foot-cuffed too.. the highest and most apparent move was done by Turkey..and that was the recalling of ambassadors for consultations..and this leverage is unique to Turkey, since it is an Important NATO member.. still we should wait and see to what extent this will go.. No other Muslim nation can do the same as Turkey with the US without bad consequences.. and not with Usrael since most do not have ambassadors there to start with.. nevertheless they all seem to be paralysed somehow.. or just playing dead..)

Iran won both the elections in Lebanon and Iraq. Meanwhile the fact that Turkey has such a harsh rhetoric against US means that Assad will probably survive.

Yes, of course. They have demonstrated that, like native Americans, their "native" culture cannot compete in even the 18th century, so they have to either: (1) adapt or (2)huddle on their Gaza and West Bank "reservations", nursing and perpetuating their backward ways, while being kept alive by handouts from the 21st century cultures of the hated "West".

I have to say this is one of the most racist and smug comments I have ever seen. I have lived in America for the past quarter century and, because I choose to not be in some immigrant ghetto--I have interacted with WASPs, blacks, and even some native Americans--not to mention immigrants from all over the world. But most Americans are, rightly, not proud of the slavery of the blacks or of the occupation of the native American lands. Most Americans are now focused on the money matters--despite Trump's election telling otherwise.

But YOU-- a bigot thinks that because someone is more technologically advanced--can take away some 'backward' culture's lands? Yes, you are saying that. Pretty much. Disgusting. You are not a true American, BTW! From the liberals in NY Times to the conservatives in Amconmag.com , the overwhelming sentiment is that Israel is a bad thing for America!!!

they never controld any land so the map is false. ask palestinans what the word palestine mean they will not know what to answar .
they had long time to build a state when jordan and egypt controld their areas. not even tried.
and dont forget to talk about the muslim occupation :angel:

Iran won both the elections in Lebanon and Iraq. Meanwhile the fact that Turkey has such a harsh rhetoric against US means that Assad will probably survive.
I can't say that Iran won those elections.. as far as I know the Al Sadr supporters were chanting " Iran out "..and yes everyone agree that Bashar will survive.. but will Syria as we know it?.. Russians expressed doubt about it!!!

they never controld any land so the map is false. ask palestinans what the word palestine mean they will not know what to answar .
they had long time to build a state when jordan and egypt controld their areas. not even tried.
and dont forget to talk about the muslim occupation :angel:
Ask some doctor if this does not look like cancer..!?

I can't say that Iran won those elections.. as far as I know the Al Sadr supporters were chanting " Iran out "..and yes everyone agree that Bashar will survive.. but will Syria as we know it?.. Russians expressed doubt about it!!!

Ask some doctor if this does not look like cancer..!?
there is bigger cancers no one talking about :lazy2:

Back
Top Bottom