What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

A condescending behavior like this only shows the level of your spiritual bereftness, not of any body else. Its truly pitiful.
Ah. Now that's something I do have to examine and consider. Thank you for your input.

Sure, fhat does not mean we dont call evil by its name. By that measure Halaku Khan or Genghis Khan were all evil too and they were in their inhumanity.

The same way Hitler is evil is the same way ISIS is or many of these Arab dictators here, or now the state of Israel is.
to me isis is a pingpong ball when u compare it to usa or europe... these white asses dnt even consider others human... after destroying whole country thier pm said oh hello guys sorry there wasnt any weapons of mass destruction we had wrong intel... so sorry ok... we just killed thousands n thousands of people in iraq n invaded a country for nothing... n today he is living a wonderful retirement life... these europion white asses deserve more than one hitler...

So you know you were lying.

If that story were true Israel wouldn't be 20%+ Arab.

No, the embassy is a symbol of hope to freedom-loving peoples everywhere. People who know that freedom has nothing at all to do with freedom from Zionists and the example of goodness, humanity, and accomplishment they have set as a beacon to others. Not as something for the envious to destroy and claim to replace, but to be cherished and emulated: to be an "almost chosen people", as Abraham Lincoln put it.

My grandparents are ash so I'm the closest substitute. And since I have been and seen and am far more familiar with history than the diseased accounts treasured by anti-Zionists, I am not at all impressed. Gaza doesn't remind me of the Warsaw Ghetto at all. Rather, I think it's what a postwar P.O.W. camp would have looked like if the Nazis interred there had been fed, watered, and bred at public expense and without de-Nazification.
Only a well praticed liar accuses others of the same.

Symbol of hope, you mean like the swastika?

Suggest you keep the lies on Gaza to yourself; unlike years of lore we have enough media available to show the horrors you seem to enjoy.

Death toll reaches 55

Palestinian health officials say 55 people have been killed and more than 2,770 others have been wounded so far.

This brings the total death toll since the beginning of the weeks-long protests to 104.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/gaza-protest-latest-updates-180406092506561.html
To people like the zionist I quoted; they are animals. The enemy is clearly no longer human in their thinking so we should stop giving them the level of respect we would give to humans.
To call Zionists Barbarians and genocidal maniacs is an understatement after today. The Nazi state of Israel is finally here... sad day for all those Jewish people who died for nothing.

What the hell are you talking about? You didn't evacuate nothing, Gaza was not worth the price you paid and you were forced out due to military operations. In the West Bank you were slowly annexing parts of it, the parts controlled by PA were not 'given to them' moron, they are just remaining towns the Palestinians control until Israel annexes the rest .....

You have no clue what you're talking about. Under Oslo the palestinians were given complete areas of autonomy both security and civil administration.

Israel evacuated Gaza, this is a fact. Your terrorist people were firing rockets into Israel within an hour of Israel pulling out.

Only a well praticed liar accuses others of the same.
I didn't call you a name; I pointed out what you were doing.

Suggest you keep the lies on Gaza to yourself; unlike years of lore we have enough media available to show the horrors you seem to enjoy.
As if you can figure out the movie by just viewing a few frames from the middle: if you don't know the genre: fact or fiction, fantasy or documentary re-enactment, then you haven't a got a clue, have you?

To people like the zionist I quoted; they are animals. The enemy is clearly no longer human in their thinking -
The "humans" are the ones burning tires and throwing stones and incendiaries at their peace-minded "enemy", is that it?

This brings the total death toll since the beginning of the weeks-long protests to 104.
Deaths occurring because activities aren't limited to "protests" but include attacks and attempts at invasion occurring under the cover of "protest".

Back
Top Bottom