What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

Israel evacuated Gaza, evacuated parts of the WB, gave palestinians autonomy and the first palestinian government in history was formed.

Terrorism was the only thing Israel got in return.

While Israel didn't fulfilled it's full obligation.

It only withdraw from the West Bank and the Palestinian areas, but it kept on occupying the illegal settlements and kept on driving the Palestinians from the Jerusalem, declaring whole Jerusalem as Israeli.

Then your memory is very deficient, Oscar: no one is shipping Gazans to gas chambers or starving them to death.

You have no grounds for respecting your own opinion.
My memory is just fine, and I will tag you the day those gas chambers happen since cluster munitions, sniper rifles and tanks havent worked to the level you guys hoped.
Or the fact that just like those Polish jews, the Palestinians were driven out of their homes and continue to be so. The embassy in Jerusalem is the final stone to the almost Nazi like state coming to life. The chickens have come home to roost and I would love to have a holocaust victim see the Gaza strip and the conditions faced by Palestinians in Jerusalem... let them see what their deaths mean to you.

Basically an admission that holds that the Oslo Accords were never meant by anti-Zionists like yourself to lead to peace with Israel but only to set the stage for further conflict. Because the anti-Israel U.N. resolutions are legally non-binding and morally deficient, whereas Oslo was legally binding and a more-than-fair deal.

Well, see what your wishes have led to! Are you proud at the sight of all the Gazans dying as they throw themselves at Israeli soldiers or launch weapons into Israel, since peace could have reigned instead?

These are the only the Zionist tactics to blame others for their illegal occupations and illegal settlements, for which whole world is opposing them. And then you have the courage to name the "moral".

Israel started using the Oslo Accord in order to legalize all it's illegal actions like occupying whole Jerusalem and illegal settlements, for which whole world is condemning Israel.

And only this bigotry brought Israel today at this level today, when it was firing at the Palestinian people who were compelled by the illegal Israeli occupation to demand for their rights.

No, he was a horrible evil man. But sadly no one learnt the lessons of paranoia and hate his legacy left.
and who was nobel person back then...? churchill...? even today who isnt hitler...? just look at america what he did in vietnam, iraq, afghanistan n now syria, not only usa but whole europe, what is sauds doing in yemen n syria just look at israel... at least hitler wasnt a liar...? he is evil because he lost that war otherwise there were bigger hitlers there who did worst than hitler..

That doesn't deserve an answer.

Because the answer is YES you do,, you deny them any access to their own air space.
You deny them any access to their sea lanes
They cant have a air port or sea port and thus reliant on israel or egypt who close the border regularly

and who was nobel person back then...? churchill...? even today who isnt hitler...? just look at america what he did in vietnam, iraq, afghanistan n now syria, not only usa but whole europe, what is sauds doing in yemen n syria just look at israel... at least hitler wasnt a liar...? he is evil because he lost that war otherwise there were bigger hitlers there who did worst than hitler..
Sure, fhat does not mean we dont call evil by its name. By that measure Halaku Khan or Genghis Khan were all evil too and they were in their inhumanity.

The same way Hitler is evil is the same way ISIS is or many of these Arab dictators here, or now the state of Israel is.

Where are those Saudi and EGyptian trolls? this is your honor laying down on the ground while you dig more gold.. You must have sick face to come and comment after these...

Even if your parents and grandparents believed in it, Hazzy, do you really have to pursue the same course?

Military defeat of the "Palestinian cause" can be a great aid to Arabs' spiritual enlightenment and peace-loving political advance.

You're a dunce if you continue to put your faith in the diseased shibboleths taught about "Palestine" in Pakistan's education system.

A condescending behavior like this only shows the level of your spiritual bereftness, not of any body else. Its truly pitiful.

My memory is just fine, and I will tag you the day those gas chambers happen since cluster munitions, sniper rifles and tanks havent worked to the level you guys hoped.
So you know you were lying.

Or the fact that just like those Polish jews, the Palestinians were driven out of their homes and continue to be so.
If that story were true Israel wouldn't be 20%+ Arab.

The embassy in Jerusalem is the final stone to the almost Nazi like state coming to life.
No, the embassy is a symbol of hope to freedom-loving peoples everywhere. People who know that freedom has nothing at all to do with freedom from Zionists and the example of goodness, humanity, and accomplishment they have set as a beacon to others. Not as something for the envious to destroy and claim to replace, but to be cherished and emulated: to be an "almost chosen people", as Abraham Lincoln put it.

The chickens have come home to roost and I would love to have a holocaust victim see the Gaza strip and the conditions faced by Palestinians in Jerusalem... let them see what their deaths mean to you.
My grandparents are ash so I'm the closest substitute. And since I have been and seen and am far more familiar with history than the diseased accounts treasured by anti-Zionists, I am not at all impressed. Gaza doesn't remind me of the Warsaw Ghetto at all. Rather, I think it's what a postwar P.O.W. camp would have looked like if the Nazis interred there had been fed, watered, and bred at public expense and without de-Nazification.

I really wonder how these snipers are getting to sleep. Even the troops who engage other uniformed personal in armed combat show signs of remorse and/or PTSD at times.

Back
Top Bottom