What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

32687902_2683613908347679_3614355738547191808_o.jpg

32701863_2683613988347671_6241493036287655936_o.jpg

32459391_2683613918347678_2751516518385713152_o.jpg

When the Palestinians/Arabs start worrying about Pakistan and seeing us as equals, then we'll start wirrying about them. Not condoning the above but it's not our problem. Not the problem of Pakistan and Pakistanis. We have too much on our own plate. I no longer give a damn about what happens in the Middle East. They can all get on with it.

Israel threatens to kill Hamas leaders if riots continue — report

Solomon2 comment: it's about time. If necessary and required, swallow hard and bomb the hospitals the E.U. built, if they still have terror command centers inside, as in 2014. Under international law when such a facility is used for war-making purposes it loses its protected status in international law. Without the terror masters aiming at the hip from behind, without the promise of financial rewards, the crowd will be far less enthusiastic about assaulting armed IDF soldiers.

I think everyone here will agree that Israel-haters won't hate Israel any less if Israel refrains from doing so, yes?

When the Palestinians/Arabs start worrying about Pakistan and seeing us as equals, then we'll start wirrying about them. Not condoning the above but it's not our problem. Not the problem of Pakistan and Pakistanis. We have too much on our own plate. I no longer give a damn about what happens in the Middle East. They can all get on with it.

Are you insane? You've been quoting me for past two months stating same things, you want attention or what bro? I'm not in favoring in bashing anyone in this Ummah. Only encouraging us to be good toward each other and observe Islam more sincerely. And Arabs have 20 different countries, we are not always the same. I grew up with Pakistani's and have great relations with them and never considering them below me or any such thing. I don't even hang out with my local Arab community, you don't know much about me. If you need help with something get it bro ....

Your no Pakistani so gtfo your an Englishman masquerading as a Pakistani .

Wannabe no nation mongerel

Coward still waiting for your number backside digger .

Are you insane? You've been quoting me for past two months stating same things, you want attention or what bro? I'm not in favoring in bashing anyone in this Ummah. Only encouraging us to be good toward each other and observe Islam more sincerely. And Arabs have 20 different countries, we are not always the same. I grew up with Pakistani's and have great relations with them and never considering them below me or any such thing. I don't even hang out with my local Arab community, you don't know much about me. If you need help with something get it bro ....

He's not Pakistani
Just a mongerel bum living off welfare in the uk

And what can the Palestinians do when you usurp their rights -
Doing it for real is one thing but what you're asserting are falsehoods, not the real thing. Because the Jews of Israel also have rights. Not the rights of sharia. They have political rights as successors to the Brits and Ottomans and at the least the rights of the tanzimat regime to life, liberty and property without dhimmi status, without a veto by non-Jews, regardless of their injuries or feelings.

Israel threatens to kill Hamas leaders if riots continue — report

Solomon2 comment: it's about time. If necessary and required, swallow hard and bomb the hospitals the E.U. built, if they still have terror command centers inside, as in 2014. Under international law when such a facility is used for war-making purposes it loses its protected status in international law. Without the terror masters aiming at the hip from behind, without the promise of financial rewards, the crowd will be far less enthusiastic about assaulting armed IDF soldiers.

I think everyone here will agree that Israel-haters won't hate Israel any less if Israel refrains from doing so, yes?

Israeli has been threatening to murder and maim any and every Palestinian who demonstrates in pursuit of self determination, nothing new and nothing that is feared. If they are stupid enough to start assassinating people after murdering 52 Palestinians in a massacre they will help the peace process or their security .

Wrong.
There may be hate among the fanatics, but majority of Palestinians would have made peace, just like Egypt and Jordan.
So tell us, what problems do you have with Egypt and Jordan after you made peace with them?

He's not Pakistani
Just a mongerel bum living off welfare in the uk

No worries bro whether he is or isn't we are Muslim and inshallah we are all going to change and support each other and try to minimize fitnah in this community which is struggling .... I grew up in a mosque with mostly Pakistani's and was raised with them ... nothing will break our bond as Muslims and as a people ....

Israeli has been threatening to murder and maim any and every Palestinian who demonstrates in pursuit of self determination -
Now you're just being daft. And you're both smart enough to know that and sensitive enough to feel shame for your deed at smearing the Jews. And you justify this by...what, exactly?

Wrong.
There may be hate among the fanatics, but majority of Palestinians would have made peace, just like Egypt and Jordan.
That wasn't the question, was it? The question was for you to answer, not for you to distort and project upon others.

No worries bro whether he is or isn't we are Muslim and inshallah we are all going to change and support each other and try to minimize fitnah in this community which is struggling .... I grew up in a mosque with mostly Pakistani's and was raised with them ... nothing will break our bond as Muslims and as a people ....

For real .
100% Muslims are one Ummah as our beloved prophet Muhammad (saw) said.

That wasn't the question, was it? The question was for you to answer, not for you to distort and project upon others.

If it was not the question, still then you should ask this question to yourself while it is the most important question at the moment. You would be a biggest fool if you don't ask this question from yourself and don't give the answer to it.

And what can the Palestinians do when you usurp their rights, their land, imprison them in the ghettos, make illegal settlements, .... ?

They waged a war in which they lost. They now have to negotiate. They're lucky that Israel has even given them the opportunity.

Most nations that win a war that was launched against them, keep what they got.

We aren't talking about protest. Palestinians protest every day without being killed. We're talking about trying to infiltrate a border with hostile intent.

What else option have you left for them by confiscating their lands, imprisoning them in ghettos and usurping their rights to live as free men?

Back
Top Bottom