What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

It's a pathetic and selfish religion.

Why would God create humanity including tribes of the Amazon rainforest if all he cares about is a bunch of nutjobs who require ethnic cleansing and murder for any form of identity?

Where do the tribe's of the Amazon rainforest fit in to God's plan if this is indeed the case?

Like I said they worship an estate agent...
According to God, the Jews are supposed to be the mediators between him and the world
And if the Jews behave like Jews (as God said) then they will thrive and serve as an example for the world to learn from the Jews and prosper
Believe it or not, it does not matter either

You don't
And if you call that union then you don't know what union is

Are Pakistanis also Arabs?
From what I know, they are not Arabs
no Pakistanis are those who will one day get Jerusalem back for Palestinians and if we get angry then maybe we will destroy of for them using a single bomb.

death toll risen to 52 Palestinian dead. Thanks to America for this massacre.
Because America sent the Arabs to invade Israel right?

because Israel wanted talks on its own terms only.
Israel agreed to everything in advance
Today it will not happen anymore

no Pakistanis are those who will one day get Jerusalem back for Palestinians and if we get angry then maybe we will destroy of for them using a single bomb.
First you get Kashmir, then we'll talk

because Israel wanted talks on its own terms only.

Netanyahu asked for talks without preconditions. The palestinians said no talks without settlement building halt.

Netanyahu stopped settlement building for 11 months.

Palestinians refused to enter talks.

They prefer games for the media like we're seeing today.

According to God, the Jews are supposed to be the mediators between him and the world
And if the Jews behave like Jews (as God said) then they will thrive and serve as an example for the world to learn from the Jews and prosper
Believe it or not, it does not matter either

Where was your god when your grandma was in a gas chamber?

Till US, is, with European squatters nothing will change

Nope Because USA made and illegal move to shifting the embassy to Jerusalem. Now 51 Muslims are dead including a 12 year old and many women.

It's not illegal.

Moving an embassy does not give you the right to then try and breach a border using explosives and molotovs.

Only a simpleton Islamist thinks it's legitimate to riot like this over moving a building.

Half a million Palestinians on the border of freedom or death

91e5daa91f54809890e69dfe801e2282619d96eb.jpg

The Palestinians are falling and do not retreat
Lol, trillion Palestinians, two dinosaurs and a spongebob on the border

Netanyahu asked for talks without preconditions. The palestinians said no talks without settlement building halt.

Netanyahu stopped settlement building for 11 months.

Palestinians refused to enter talks.

They prefer games for the media like we're seeing today.

Why 11 months? When you keep building on occupied land making a soloution impossible then force millions into ghettos whilst controlling the borders and their lives chaos is the only result

Where was your god when your grandma was in a gas chamber?
My family killed Nazis just for you to know(They are not from Europe)
I always claim that God organized the Holocaust to the Jews of Europe in order to protect the Jewish people from themselves
But we will not go into it now because that's not the issue

Can anyone tell me of a single meaningful achievement the palestinians have made from all this violence?

You know what they say about those who repeat the same thing hoping to get a different result?

Can anyone tell me how many Hamas senior figures or their kids have rushed the border? or are they hiding in their tunnels whilst sending cannon fodder to the border?

How can a people be this useless?

Nope Because USA made and illegal move to shifting the embassy to Jerusalem. Now 51 Muslims are dead including a 12 year old and many women.
They have been attacking the fence for a month
They do not care about Trump

Why 11 months? When you keep building on occupied land making a soloution impossible then force millions into ghettos whilst controlling the borders and their lives chaos is the only result

You don't get something for nothing. A rag-tag bunch of terrorists won't dictate where Israel builds on their own ancestral lands.

Israel made a gesture and the palestinians thumbed their nose at them. They have since refused all meetings.

Back
Top Bottom