What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

Sheer stupidity, if you storm a hostile border you will get shot at 100% of the said borders. Somebody wants people killed and then use the deaths as a political tool. Instead of this madness in fact a nonviolent movement would be far more effective, just go and camp at the border don't indulge in violence and you will win more support.

LOL at nonviolent protest. You make it sound like the Palestinians have F-16s and tanks at their disposal.

Stop bullshitting. You know what is happening here. One thief with the help of powerful actors is stealing and expanding his land at the expense of another poor and weak neighbor. That is all.

To all the viewers of this thread and members, just ignore these couple or few autistic Israeli residents we have if they make childish comments ....

LOL at nonviolent protest. You make it sound like the Palestinians have F-16s and tanks at their disposal.

Stop bullshitting. You know what is happening here. One thief is stealing and expanding his land at the expense of another poor and weak neighbor. That is all.
You're right
Enough for Arab imperialism!
Enough with the occupation of the sons of Ishmael,on the sons of Israel!!
Arabs to Arabia, Jews to Judea!!!

UN resolution 1947 calls for an Israel state and a Palestine state, both equal in size, out of the Palestinian mandate.

Since when is northern Israel Jewish majority? It is Arab majority. Should be part of Palestinian state.
It's just a proposal not a law
This is valid only with both sides agree, the Arabs did not agree

We defend ourselves from Arabs who shoot mortars, lay charges, dig tunnels, break fences, throw Molotov cocktails and stones, and plan a massive invasion of Israel.

If that had happened in Pakistan, you would have committed genocide there

Why are these Arabs doing such aweful things to a noble Israeli gentleman like yourself?

Let me help you out a little. Have you stolen land? Do you keep expanding settlements? Have you built a wall? Have you created hurdles and checkpoints? Do you destroy Palestinian livelihoods? Do you want me to continue?

Sad. Muslims will never unite or rise to the equivalent of the Ottoman empire. Palestinians may as well face the facts..they're alone. So many dead and for what ? To entertain the world it seems. Innaa liIlayhi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'oon.

Since when is northern Israel Jewish majority? It is Arab majority. Should be part of Palestinian state.
I have always told those who want 2 states for 2 nations
All the Jews to Israel, all the Arabs in Ramallah (including the Arabs in Israel)
By the way, the Arabs in the north do not want to be part of Palestine, Israel has already offered them, and they were very upset

It is a UN resolution. It is international law.
And it has no validity

UN resolution 1947 calls for an Israel state and a Palestine state, both equal in size, out of the Palestinian mandate.

Israel agreed to the mandate, the Arabs launched a war which they lost.

Time to suck it up.

Why are these Arabs doing such aweful things to a noble Israeli gentleman like yourself?

Let me help you out a little. Have you stolen land? Do you keep expanding settlements? Have you built a wall? Have you created hurdles and checkpoints? Do you destroy Palestinian livelihoods? Do you want me to continue?
I do not see what the problem is here?
We liberated our country (in part) from the Arab occupation
Now it remains to be rid of the Zionist occupation, and the other Arab occupiers
And peace will come over Israel

Back
Top Bottom