What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

Validity is based on reality. This region is Arab majority since the Arab conquest in the 600s. Jews will always be minority and they will always act like victims.
How does that relate?
Have you run out of words?

The death toll has risen to 41 Palestinian killed because of Trump.

You Jews think you are God's chosen people. I don't think you are. God did not give much land to you if you are indeed God's chosen people. I think it is fake.

It's a pathetic and selfish religion.

Why would God create humanity including tribes of the Amazon rainforest if all he cares about is a bunch of nutjobs who require ethnic cleansing and murder for any form of identity?

Where do the tribe's of the Amazon rainforest fit in to God's plan if this is indeed the case?

Like I said they worship an estate agent...

The Arab birth rate in Judea and Samaria is below 3
The Jewish birthrate is over 5

In Israel the birth rate is similar between Jews and Arabs

In Gaza the birth rate is higher than the rest

Of every 10 ultra-Orthodox who are born, 6 become religious / traditional / secular
The ultra-Orthodox breed more secular than the secular themselves

The stories and myths about Arab birth will win you tell the Europeans not to the Jews, we are spawning children
really. I think u need to visit Afghanistan or Pakistan so that you may get enlighten.

We have already reached 50 dead
The IAF is expected to attack Hamas facilities at night as a response to the border riots
because you killed Palestinians so you have the right to kill more Palestinians to avenge those 50 Palestinians you killed.

You Jews think you are God's chosen people. I don't think you are. God did not give much land to you if you are indeed God's chosen people. I think it is fake.
Jews also believe that God said that we would be a small people with a small, desolate land that would flourish only when Jews would populate it

If you think this is a fake then you are denying Christianity and Islam BTW...

Al Jazeera currently reporting 18 killed, 918 injured, however sources inside Gaza make mention of of 30 killed yet to be reported. Also dozens of injures in the West Bank. This will be the main thread for today's events and tomorrow and whatever develops from here.

Al Jazeera sources reporting death toll close to 30. Palestinian official radio in Gaza reports 25 killed but it is likely over 30 now.

Who cares? Not the problem of Pakistanis. Is an Arab problem. Let them solve it. Nothing to do with us.

Half a million Palestinians on the border of freedom or death

91e5daa91f54809890e69dfe801e2282619d96eb.jpg

The Palestinians are falling and do not retreat

Israel's Gaza border is on 1967 lines.

If you rush it, you die. Even if the border is no agree, you rush it, you die.

Now please go and try to run into India from Kashmir and report back to us on what happens to you.
we bring back heads.

Well, I think we can all agree the palestinians have achieved a lot today. :tup:

death toll risen to 52 Palestinian dead. Thanks to America for this massacre.

You should be saying this to the palestinians that are dead, all for Hamas propaganda. Israel has achieved the protection of its citizens today. It's the palestinians that have only achieved a meaningless death.

The palestinians have refused all peace talks for the past 5 years.
because Israel wanted talks on its own terms only.

Back
Top Bottom