What's new

Brazil's President threatens to leave WHO

Lol mini clown. He really fucked brazil. Will be gone in next election.

And like Trump he played down the virus and treated it as a hoax first while ending up one of the worst affected states only to blame everyone else.

Makes sense. Papa Trump has also left WHO.

Good. This arrogance will soon cause your downfall. There is a reason we have words like UPSTART and PARVENU. Money can be earned in a small time, class comes with age.

PS. Brazil is in South America .

Look at this cheerleader burn LOL

Good. This arrogance will soon cause your downfall. There is a reason we have words like UPSTART and PARVENU. Money can be earned in a small time, class comes with age.

PS. Brazil is in South America .
I am not arrogance. In the opposite, the current Brazil president Bolsonaro is very arrogance. He did NOT take any measure at all to fight against the virus, his administration did NOT do anything to save and help his own people.

His leaving WHO, is just a gesture politics to follow Bolsonaro's political investor - US.

You have no clue of Brazil politics, you don't know who is behind Bolsonaro, I knew, and most people knew.

Bolsonaro is a just clown as Trump. But at least Trump has US to back his arrogance, where is Brazil's place in the world? No where!
Brazil is in big big trouble, Bolsonaro is not doing anything good for his country, sorry, Bolsonaro is a capitalist, he betrayed his mother country, he is only loyal to money(US) which is backing him.
upload_2020-6-7_8-48-13.png

upload_2020-6-7_8-49-33.png

upload_2020-6-7_8-49-58.png

Makes sense. Papa Trump has also left WHO.

Look at this cheerleader burn LOL

cheerleader
Noun

(especially in the US) one of a group of girls or women at a sports match who wear special uniforms and shout, dance, etc. in order to encourage people to support the players.

Now open any thread containing India and China. See posts from members of a certain country and read this definition. I hope it strikes you real soon
Nonetheless don't take much stress, it's alright.

cheerleader
Noun

(especially in the US) one of a group of girls or women at a sports match who wear special uniforms and shout, dance, etc. in order to encourage people to support the players.

Now open any thread containing India and China. See posts from members of a certain country and read this definition. I hope it strikes you real soon
Nonetheless don't take much stress, it's alright.

Back
Top Bottom